Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Alpha Q: Reviews & Discussion
WereWolf666
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Alpha Q: Reviews & Discussion
09-23-2019 5:54 AM

(09-22-2019 7:43 PM)kocik2000 Wrote:  see shit like this is what make me have second thought about pheromones in general sometimes . Like if I sprayed a strong fragrance , no pheromones . I see people react differently. Strong fragrance might make them be taken a back somewhat . But some people might give this to effect of pheromones .

Just something to consider when testing

I think some fragrance are as good as some pheromone, but that would be the weakest pheromone in my collection, not something like NA or Voodoo or BW.
Also some pheromone you don't really know if it's effective as some women keep their feeling for themselves; in my country it seems most of them do that.
(This post was last modified: 09-23-2019 5:58 AM by WereWolf666.)
09-23-2019 5:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Stories
Telling it how it is.

Rep Post

09-25-2019 2:23 PM

Oh cool, I had no idea you thought that.

After reflecting on my AQ experiences if I were to personify this pheromone blend I say you get Bill Clinton or John F Kennedy or anyone else with the charisma of their stature. It's definitely the vibe of a giver, of someone who has something to give and someone who is in the position to give. And that to get the most from this blend or to be congruent with it I have to give. Give attention. Have others feel special, most interesting person in the world special. Talk to people, shake their hands or give them hugs. Make strong eye contact. Not looking away so soon. I mean people were very comfortable with my gaze, so comfortable it wouldn't surprise me to find out I could stare into another's eyes without either of us feeling creeped out.

With this blend on I defintely got the feeling that people's first impression of me was that's the sort of person I was, the way I was interacted with they seemed to expect those behaviours. And if they weren't seen I was seen as somebody with a superiority complex.

Acting differently to that got me followed by a group of guys that wanted to beat me up to teach me a lesson.
09-25-2019 2:23 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

jb20

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

10-18-2019 9:38 AM

Few more observations:
Wear after a stressful day,without showering...a lot of attraction (I think this one is true for other mones,someone already found this...can't remember who..credits to him)
Adding too much none can make you nervous and a train wreck(better not to add anything with it)...try not to overthink or be nervous when this one is on.
Always think before you act, don't do something obviously stupid...this eats away your status.
Also don't act too nice with this on,for ex:if some gives you their place in a line or ask you to go ahead... take it with some respect ...don't be like "it is OK" and refuse. I would say, any beta behaviour cumulatively reduce the overall status of AQ with time.
Overall, act like how an old money person with a lot of wisdom act like...expect respect and special treatment from everyone. Don't get nervous,anxious or stuck in your head(happens when haven't slept properly for a while;having slept properly is a must otherwise this make you tired and sometimes dumb ) ....things could go south.
Def should not criticise people/ be cocky funny or brag with this one people get really offended,mad or jealous.
Expect Indians to be too friendly and invade your space with this one on. lol
Also be wary of stalkers .lol
People tend to move away from your field of view or stop bothering you in anyway they can.

Wondering if anyone found a way to completely remove AQ residues.No success with h2o2 or hunter soap..def residue next day. Residue for 2 days amplifies negative emotions so better cleanup again after the day you wore it.
(This post was last modified: 10-18-2019 9:56 AM by jb20.)
10-18-2019 9:38 AM
right_mr
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-29-2019 7:57 AM

(10-18-2019 9:38 AM)jb20 Wrote:  Few more observations:
Wear after a stressful day,without showering...a lot of attraction (I think this one is true for other mones,someone already found this...can't remember who..credits to him)
Adding too much none can make you nervous and a train wreck(better not to add anything with it)...try not to overthink or be nervous when this one is on.
Always think before you act, don't do something obviously stupid...this eats away your status.
Also don't act too nice with this on,for ex:if some gives you their place in a line or ask you to go ahead... take it with some respect ...don't be like "it is OK" and refuse. I would say, any beta behaviour cumulatively reduce the overall status of AQ with time.
Overall, act like how an old money person with a lot of wisdom act like...expect respect and special treatment from everyone. Don't get nervous,anxious or stuck in your head(happens when haven't slept properly for a while;having slept properly is a must otherwise this make you tired and sometimes dumb ) ....things could go south.
Def should not criticise people/ be cocky funny or brag with this one people get really offended,mad or jealous.
Expect Indians to be too friendly and invade your space with this one on. lol
Also be wary of stalkers .lol
People tend to move away from your field of view or stop bothering you in anyway they can.

Wondering if anyone found a way to completely remove AQ residues.No success with h2o2 or hunter soap..def residue next day. Residue for 2 days amplifies negative emotions so better cleanup again after the day you wore it.

JB excellent observations

My approach is to stick AQ only on my clothes , works really well BTW, that at least helps prevent next day not so great effects. Enjoy !
11-29-2019 7:57 AM
jb20

Rep Post

12-03-2019 3:52 AM

(11-29-2019 7:57 AM)right_mr Wrote:  JB excellent observations

My approach is to stick AQ only on my clothes , works really well BTW, that at least helps prevent next day not so great effects. Enjoy !

Thx m8. Kind of stopped using AQ for a while now...only use it for a special occasion...otherwise people make me spend too much money with this one or too much respect.lol
12-03-2019 3:52 AM
Stories
Telling it how it is.

Rep Post

12-03-2019 2:11 PM

people make you spend money?
12-03-2019 2:11 PM

jb20

Rep Post

12-03-2019 11:08 PM

(12-03-2019 2:11 PM)Stories Wrote:  people make you spend money?

YesMrgreen They always show me a lot of stuff /always push extra on me ..most times I end up ignoring but sometimes I do buy. It gives you the vibe of a super rich person/like old money from NY so.
12-03-2019 11:08 PM
Stories
Telling it how it is.

Rep Post

12-04-2019 12:50 AM

Old money from NY? Suit and all? For me people do me favors and buy me stuff with AQ on, as long as they stay in AQ cloud.
12-04-2019 12:50 AM
jb20

Rep Post

12-04-2019 1:21 AM

(12-04-2019 12:50 AM)Stories Wrote:  Old money from NY? Suit and all? For me people do me favors and buy me stuff with AQ on, as long as they stay in AQ cloud.

So, at the end of the day it makes people spend Smile Sales people should give away AQ to customers :V def would be a good product for sales guys I guess.Yup, people def go out of their way to help me/do favors.
(This post was last modified: 12-04-2019 5:22 AM by jb20.)
12-04-2019 1:21 AM
phertest
AKA PheroJoe

Rep Post

03-14-2020 1:27 AM

I just came to check what's been going on here after not really being active for over a year. or 2 now. This shit is fucken ridiculous, instant reminder of why I don't even bother sharing observations and reports here anymore, I would actually participate if it didn't mean having to waste my time clarifying my positions constantly. This place used to be fun. I don't lift info from others, and I clearly state my opinions on POTENTIAL ingredients that may be included in mixes, the examples of androsterone and whatever molecule 96 is is just one of them.

I've tested both individually and can see/feel similarities in the effects in the effects I get, and speculate on whether they might be part of a formula, big deal!

And if I come through the forum, its just because I'm interested in the opinions of other peoples observations too, mostly people who I've known for years.

Perhaps my writing style is a bit excited for great products, and sure I make a handful of dollars, just enough to cover spending my time for reviews and buying a product once in a while. That's why the review took a year to come out, and why I only just released my review on Casanova.

I just find the gossip kinda weird.

And about the whole thing from Alpha Dream - yes I did say there was a change in formula, and that AD provided a fix for the poor batch they created. They then corrected their mistake and started again with the same quality androstenone we were used to. Maybe the timing has confused some people, and I don't remember all the details either. I also remember a certain member who constantly constantly flitters between his opinions on products based on OTHER peoples opinions leading the charge. LOL.

Here is a photo in case you don't believe I actually own the products:

[Image: proof-phero-joe.jpg]

Take from my reviews what you want.

I spend a lot of time on each product and try to understand them rather than trying to dismiss them immediately if I don't get quick results.

And as for me playing the "victim" card, I don't know how that was gathered, lmfao.

Greetings to you all.
03-14-2020 1:27 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Casanova: Reviews and Discussion ObscuredFacade 93 23,696 01-03-2021 6:33 PM
Last Post: dsouza
  Nude Alpha and Voodoo Differences - Open Discussion ObscuredFacade 26 3,570 05-10-2020 2:00 PM
Last Post: Stories