Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Alpha Q: Reviews & Discussion
jb20

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Alpha Q: Reviews & Discussion
10-05-2018 9:44 AM

(10-05-2018 9:38 AM)theLaw Wrote:  .......and you end with yet another accusation without any evidence. Sounds legit.Dodgy

His own review of L2K he goes on to say it works like before even after changes? He has been called out for his bs here before on this forum(copying reviews and data dragoning ,etc)?No evidence.facepalm

PS:bonus, go and lookup his a pi(from xs) review.Get some a pi and compare it with your own a314 experience and decide for yourself. lol
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2018 9:53 AM by jb20.)
10-05-2018 9:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
theLaw

Sex: Male

Rep Post

10-05-2018 9:56 AM

(10-05-2018 9:44 AM)jb20 Wrote:  His own review of L2K he goes on to say it works like before even after changes? He has been called out for his bs here before on this forum(copying reviews and data dragoning ,etc)?No evidence.facepalm

Not sure you understand the precise nature of "evidence". "But I remember....." Yeah, dude. I get it; you remember a post that you won't share.Dash1

Quote:Adrian says

July 13, 2017 at 2:01 pm

Hey

At what date did AD state they fixed the none issue….? And many on PT say l2k is social.. and they don’t feel the social to sexual kick anymore.. Has this been fixed back to the way it was before?

Phero Joe says

July 13, 2017 at 3:08 pm

Hi Adrian,

This was not a public announcement, but they did provide a fix even when things went wrong last year (with the lab not producing it anymore – due to smell). Those versions were still very good for me, I think you are reading too much into it at this point. Perhaps you have fond memories of the product and recall it being better than it actually was.

Regardless, just a bit over month or so ago, Chris mentioned that they had perfected their -Androstenone synth which gave it a more pungest smell, and presumably it may have something to do with the purity level (he didn’t say, because we were discussing another matter). I recently just got a fresh batch and it has that original -Androstenone aroma underneath the scent, and the self effects hit me hard.

You can post this message if you would like to inform others.

Cheers!

This is in the comments section of the L2K page.whistle

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
10-05-2018 9:56 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-05-2018 2:32 PM

Phertest:
"Seems to reduce brain fog, help the wearer think more clearly, and make you feel more focused “in the moment” + powerful confidence boosting properties (strongest personal self effects from a product to date)… again, this seems to be an effect of androsterone working its magic. You are able to think more strategically when it comes to getting women, and make plans, execute, and succeed whether its for approaching women, or escalating things. It almost feels like the Limitless movie, where everything becomes more clear (but obviously you aren’t going to learn new languages overnight or make millions in the stock market within days)."

MacCauley:
" Self effects: The main pro in my opinion. Maybe the best self effects I've had with any product, at least enough to rival BW and TUSC. Confidence, tranquility, focus, better speech, sharper wit, improved cognitive abilities, feel good factor, a cheeky attitude in general. Similar to taking a normal dose of modafinil. If you're feeling extra adventurous, try both in the same day. It might be your most productive day ever. The self effects really help in conversations with women though so that's of benefit. I think AQ is a very good status product with amazing self effects. There are products I like more, but it has it's uses. I'd reach for my bottle of AQ before holding a speech, as a productivity booster or if I'm in need of status elevation professionally." post 225, page 23

Phertest:
" it probably contains a strong androsterone component"

MacCauley:
" Maybe it's loaded with Androsterone." post 229, page 23

Phertest:
"Projects an air of a young professional, with a “cool” and down to earth personality (and someone who is high value without being overly intimidating)… compared with Bad Wolf, Alpha Q is much easier to use, but just as complicated in its formulation. If you haven’t already adopted a cool, charismatic vibe, AQ will help you get one. Bad Wolf on the other hand, can come across extremely domineering, overly forceful, or too “polarizing” for certain women. WHile some may feel more aggressive mixes are better for them, I personally find more polished mixes like AQ far more effective for seduction."

MacCauley:
" AQ is extremely VIP. The best of the best. Yet low key.
Girls are comfie and flirty
AQ makes me smooth and charismatic.
AQ hits deep and imprints. Its a status cool guy imprint. People text me more than ever.
AQ is not raw like BW, its refined. Post 272, page 28

Phertest:
"more flirtation and “warm” connection to women"

MacCauley:
"Girls are comfie and flirty." post 272, page 28

And I'm one guy. As far as him lying about Alfa Maschio all you need to is read his review on pheromonepro from 2014 and his reviews on hop about silicone- and NOS version to connect the dots. AM (and L2K) had a massive drop in effectiveness (well documented), yet phertest insisted the changes were barely noticable. Bullshit.
10-05-2018 2:32 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

10-05-2018 3:22 PM

(10-05-2018 2:32 PM)MacCauley Wrote:  And I'm one guy. As far as him lying about Alfa Maschio all you need to is read his review on pheromonepro from 2014 and his reviews on hop about silicone- and NOS version to connect the dots. AM (and L2K) had a massive drop in effectiveness (well documented), yet phertest insisted the changes were barely noticable. Bullshit.

I appreciate you taking the time to put this together McCauley, but this is not even close to plagiarism as your earlier accusation states. These are broad similar statements at best, and your choice of comparisons are reaching. If this were applied to the rest of the forum, accusations of theft would be rampant.

There's one major problem that you haven't accounted for:

1. Phertest might have used posts here to write his review
2. He left no proof of using those reviews

Both of these can be true based on the information available, but you don't want to allow that as a possibility because you don't like the guy or his reviews.

I asked for evidence, and so far, everyone has brought conjecture. Almost like this was done out of anger, not logic/reason. Dodgy

(This post was last modified: 10-05-2018 3:31 PM by theLaw.)
10-05-2018 3:22 PM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-05-2018 3:49 PM

If you can't see the obvious paraphrasing so be it. I'm done discussing this. But thanks for giving me a good laugh, Law.
10-05-2018 3:49 PM
boyscout73
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-02-2018 3:36 AM

Best self-effects of anything I've tried. (More than Wolf or Swoon) I may have to grab another of this unscented as it does wonders for my depression. Is the unscented version overpowering? Does anyone prefer it?
11-02-2018 3:36 AM

metaltree

Rep Post

6mL sample bottle sprays
11-03-2018 5:20 PM

FYI - if anyone purchases the 6mL sample bottle, the sprays are smaller.

Directly from the S1ck website:
Quote:the atomizer is smaller and usually 3 sprays is be 1 full spray in original bottle
11-03-2018 5:20 PM
WereWolf666
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-05-2018 2:09 AM

(10-05-2018 3:22 PM)theLaw Wrote:  I appreciate you taking the time to put this together McCauley, but this is not even close to plagiarism as your earlier accusation states. These are broad similar statements at best, and your choice of comparisons are reaching. If this were applied to the rest of the forum, accusations of theft would be rampant.

There's one major problem that you haven't accounted for:

1. Phertest might have used posts here to write his review
2. He left no proof of using those reviews

Both of these can be true based on the information available, but you don't want to allow that as a possibility because you don't like the guy or his reviews.

I asked for evidence, and so far, everyone has brought conjecture. Almost like this was done out of anger, not logic/reason. Dodgy

Like you can get real evidence on a forum about someone you don't even know, asking for the impossible, LoveInSpain said it very well.
Is that you asking for evidence??? when on another thread you were criticizing other product that you didn't even know the instruction on how to use it sideLol I'm talking about subliminal here as you didn't even know the instruction on how to use it and yet you were absolutely sure about your accusation. I'm not saying sub are good stuff or bad here as I wouldn't even recommend it anymore unless you don't have another choice, I'm just pointing out your abilities to use proof in your arguments or accusation as it's the word you are using now.
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2018 2:24 AM by WereWolf666.)
11-05-2018 2:09 AM
Macro
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-05-2018 4:32 AM

(10-05-2018 3:22 PM)theLaw Wrote:  I asked for evidence, and so far, everyone has brought conjecture. Almost like this was done out of anger, not logic/reason. Dodgy

What in the world are you on about? Give me an example of what evidence of plagiarism on online forums / website would look like? Where an average joe would find it?
You talk like plagiarism is some deep and terrible crime. This isn't some peer reviewed journal or an academic text or newspaper article. It's anonymous randoms writing opinions online.
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2018 5:23 AM by Macro.)
11-05-2018 4:32 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

11-05-2018 9:14 AM

(11-05-2018 4:32 AM)Macro Wrote:  What in the world are you on about? Give me an example of what evidence of plagiarism on online forums / website would look like? Where an average joe would find it?
You talk like plagiarism is some deep and terrible crime. This isn't some peer reviewed journal or an academic text or newspaper article. It's anonymous randoms writing opinions online.

DataDragon cut and pasted info from another site, and tried to pass it off as his own; that was clear plagiarism. Also, I think you might actually be making my side of this argument, so you might want to go back and read this thread more carefully. I didn't make the accusation of plagiarism.

My post is a month old...........so I guess I'll expect your response in the next 4 weeks or so? Cheers!popcorn

11-05-2018 9:14 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Casanova: Reviews and Discussion ObscuredFacade 93 23,704 01-03-2021 6:33 PM
Last Post: dsouza
  Nude Alpha and Voodoo Differences - Open Discussion ObscuredFacade 26 3,571 05-10-2020 2:00 PM
Last Post: Stories