Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Alpha Q: Reviews & Discussion
theLaw

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Alpha Q: Reviews & Discussion
10-04-2018 10:33 PM

(10-04-2018 10:09 PM)kocik2000 Wrote:  https://houseofpheromones.com/pheromax-r...pheromone/

https://houseofpheromones.com/androtics-...pherotalk/
https://houseofpheromones.com/pherlure-r...f-product/

Just three that I found in 2 seconds . Common knowledge about androtics , the other two everyone else knows are crap and rip offs. (Also they are not giving him reference pay I assume ).

So you're saying that he should provide purchase links to products that don't work, or get 1/5 stars???

Why would ouShow me 1! Product on his website from a well established vendor he doesn't rave about or he doesn't like ? Every Lal product ? Raved. Every xs product ? Raved .

He doesn't review every product from those companies. He's reviewing major products, most of which actually get good reviews here. There's also the possibility that he tested a product and saw nothing, so perhaps he's made a decision not to include those reviews. Not what I would have done, but it's his site. "There’s just not a whole lot to say about lame products because they don’t do anything, but a lot to say about good products!"

, U read the comments? When asked if one product he prefers over another he gives the typical sales pitch of both are great in my opinion. That's his opinion.

Ow , new pheromone additive I remember him saying it's polar do he didn't go all out rave and actually gave a mediocre review .

This sentence is gibberish, so I can't comment.

Law do you know alot of members on here that say every product has worked for them ? Apparently it has for him or he is just that much better tester than everyone else. Possible; he does have a review blog after-all.

He admits to making a commission off of his reference links , I don't see the problem with that . I see a problem saying every product is downright amazing for him.

So you don't like his reviews, or how they're written. Fair enough. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.Mrgreen

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
(This post was last modified: 10-04-2018 10:33 PM by theLaw.)
10-04-2018 10:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WereWolf666
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-05-2018 1:24 AM

His reviews makes me want to try AQ again. I don't see any real experience from his reviews though. After 2 month of testing I would have at least have some experience to share like "One day I met this girl, she approached me, was full on attracted, gave me her number and then we dated"
Which actually happened when I was in a club wearing AQ. I don't see any of that in his reviews, did he get some girl falling for him with that on???
I personally observed the opposite effect of beautification of women with AQ, like they have no value for me and I treat them like shit so player vibe I agree with but the beautification I'm not sure about that.
Now thinking about it the effects of AQ lessened over time, I didn't get the great effects I had at the start.
Also 2 weeks ago I made my GF smell AQ on a strip and she didn't like the scent, that was a first from LAL phero that she didn't like but maybe it's just the scent and not the phero.
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2018 1:25 AM by WereWolf666.)
10-05-2018 1:24 AM
jb20

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

10-05-2018 2:23 AM

(10-04-2018 9:12 PM)theLaw Wrote:  Phertest's Alpha Q review has now apparently become a rorschach test.

Still waiting to see anyone post a shred of evidence for any of their claims.

Quote:LoL he pretty much stole reports from other people. Also some stuff is not accurate. This is kind of things cause people to charge back and lose people their vendor accounts.

Quote:have u seen one bad review from him ?

Quote:I skimmed through it and found that he used my reviews of AQ as well.

Guess this is the new-normal. Make accusations without posting any actual evidence.

Just wish some members here would have the courage of their convictions, but it probably feels better to just sling mud. In the old days, you could just say that you didn't like a guy's review. Apparently, it's personal now.Big boss

lol bro. Go read what bandit and vizanity wrote then look at his review. Then look at what mac wrote and his review. Total paraphrasing. He also using key words like brother to BW and dreamy from reviews posted elsewhere;what's next he also created make america great again too?

He self contradicts so his info is not accurate...if you tested the product yourself,you know that some info is not accurate.Make people appear way beautiful,everyone likes you,vibe of a player and strong sexual? please.This product is like an old money guy at a country club.It got p96? lol wut really. Try putting some none with this product you can see for yourself if it got p96.

People do charge back on bad products; in pay-pal, it is called buyer's protection. If you have high rate of charge backs they will ban you. You can ask pay-pal for this info.

Where is any evidence he tested the product himself? dosage,temperature,humidity,environment,​reapps,downsides,buildup ,pictures of owned products,effects on friends,etc? He seems to having hard time posting reviews about less popular product.I wonder, maybe not enough info to paraphrase.For a person keep on saying people attacking him without any evidence, he fails to provide any evidence for his testing or owning any products.

Did he ever tested any unknown molecule or any unknown product and posted any accurate review? Smoke
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2018 2:25 AM by jb20.)
10-05-2018 2:23 AM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-05-2018 2:47 AM

(10-04-2018 7:34 PM)theLaw Wrote:  Do you have proof of this?Confused
Of course not. This is not a court of law, it's a forum discussing a dubious posts, the last one was someone raving about a product which they hadn't even tested. Nobody is going to be able to provide tangible proof either way. But when something is so blatantly obvious, and there is a strong motive, then common sense leads us to the most probable conclusion.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
10-05-2018 2:47 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

theLaw

Rep Post

10-05-2018 8:30 AM

@WereWolf666

Quote:"One day I met this girl, she approached me, was full on attracted, gave me her number and then we dated"
Which actually happened when I was in a club wearing AQ. I don't see any of that in his reviews, did he get some girl falling for him with that on???

That's a fair point, and I agree that would help the legitimacy of his reviews.

Also, it is strange that he doesn't mention the scent, which is a massive departure for LAL.

@jb20

I challenged you to produce any evidence for your claims about Phertest, and you responded with "look it up", secret knowledge (P96, so you know this for sure right.......because you have the ingredients list from Gary right?), zero proof that Garry or S1ck had an issue with charge-backs, and then top it off by challenging me for evidence about Phertest, which I never claimed had tested the product in the first place, but simply posted that I find his reviews interesting and valuable. I obviously have no way of know what any member tests here.

I'm not going to argue with you, so if you refuse to provide evidence, then we're done.Big boss

@LoveInSpain

So just a baseless accusation from you toward another forum member? Got it.

10-05-2018 8:30 AM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-05-2018 8:39 AM

(10-05-2018 8:30 AM)theLaw Wrote:  @WereWolf666

@LoveInSpain

We'll agree to disagree on that one. Got it?

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
10-05-2018 8:39 AM
jb20

Rep Post

10-05-2018 8:51 AM

Also, it is strange that he doesn't mention the scent, which is a massive departure for LAL.

@jb20

I challenged you to produce any evidence for your claims about Phertest, and you responded with "look it up", secret knowledge (P96, so you know this for sure right.......because you have the ingredients list from Gary right?), zero proof that Garry or S1ck had an issue with charge-backs, and then top it off by challenging me for evidence about Phertest, which I never claimed had tested the product in the first place, but simply posted that I find his reviews interesting and valuable. I obviously have no way of know what any member tests here.

I'm not going to argue with you, so if you refuse to provide evidence, then we're done.Big boss

@LoveInSpain

LoL dude I just showed you where he copied his reviews from this forum and there is no evidence.And one forum member already mentioned he pharaprased his reviews? Here is a part from a review about AQ posted before "Feels bit dreamy and bit absent minded…"
I think you miss took me, I am not talking about you, he always play the victim card yet fails to provide any evidence. He goes on to say AM and L2K stayed the same after changes despite all the evidence posted here and we are supposed to trust him? Guess we have to agree to disagree.Pioneer
10-05-2018 8:51 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

10-05-2018 9:05 AM

(10-05-2018 8:51 AM)jb20 Wrote:  LoL dude I just showed you where he copied his reviews from this forum and there is no evidence.

No, you didn't provide the evidence, but just repeated your accusation.

And one forum member already mentioned he pharaprased his reviews?

Again, without providing any evidence.

Here is a part from a review about AQ posted before "Feels bit dreamy and bit absent minded…"

Can you provide a link? Is this from his blog or the forum?

I think you miss took me, I am not talking about you, he always play the victim card yet fails to provide any evidence.

You mean in his reviews he plays the victim?

He goes on to say AM and L2K stayed the same after changes despite all the evidence posted here and we are supposed to trust him?

This is tough, because he did discuss the changes, but like other members here, he found the formula to be similar to the original (not sure if he says it's exactly like the original). Other members have claimed that it's different, so it's not just him vs the forum on this issue.

Guess we have to agree to disagree.Pioneer

My point is simply that a review that other members don't like is a far cry from accusations of fraud.

10-05-2018 9:05 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

jb20

Rep Post

10-05-2018 9:28 AM

I was middle of editing so here is what I wanted to say.

@jb20

@LoveInSpain

LoL dude I just showed you where he copied his reviews from this forum(bandit's,mc's and viz's) and there is no evidence?Go and see his review of impi red and what was posted here.Again every time someone shows any evidence, there is no evidence so IDK. Also he doesn't have the ingredient list and claims it has p96? I never said I have 100% proof people had problems with charge backs, but people tend to ask for refunds when they feel deceived, don't they? Well, he claims to AQ be a perfect product...no mention of any downsides, but people tested it know it got its problems....and many things I already mentioned.
I think you miss took me, I am not talking about you nor am I asking you to provide any evidence for his legibility.... he always play the victim card when his reviews are questioned,yet fails to provide any evidence of his testing. He goes on to say AM and L2K stayed the same after changes despite all the evidence posted here and our testing? and we are supposed to trust him?.Yes, he does a good job of summarizing things and it is good for reference but there is no evidence he tested products himself.
TLDR: he has a dubious track record(he was called out for his bs before right?) and history of making false statements;therefore opinions of a such person has to be taken with grain of salt and should not be part of phero "truth".

If you believe him after all this...well I don't think I can change your mind.You just don't want to see for what he is, we get it. Guess we have to agree to disagree Pioneer
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2018 9:35 AM by jb20.)
10-05-2018 9:28 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

10-05-2018 9:38 AM

Quote:TLDR: he has a dubious track record and history of making false statements;therefore opinions of a such person has to be taken with grain of salt and should not be part of phero "truth".

.......and you end with yet another accusation without any evidence. Sounds legit.Dodgy

10-05-2018 9:38 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Casanova: Reviews and Discussion ObscuredFacade 93 23,695 01-03-2021 6:33 PM
Last Post: dsouza
  Nude Alpha and Voodoo Differences - Open Discussion ObscuredFacade 26 3,570 05-10-2020 2:00 PM
Last Post: Stories