Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Alpha Q: Reviews & Discussion
theLaw

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Alpha Q: Reviews & Discussion
10-04-2018 4:27 PM

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
10-04-2018 4:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-04-2018 5:35 PM

(10-04-2018 4:27 PM)theLaw Wrote:  Haven't seen this posted yet:

https://houseofpheromones.com/alpha-q-s1...ne-review/
Seems more like...
ADD TO CART
Calculated marketing....
ADD TO CART
In my opinion.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
10-04-2018 5:35 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

theLaw

Rep Post

10-04-2018 5:57 PM

(10-04-2018 5:35 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  Seems more like...
ADD TO CART
Calculated marketing....
ADD TO CART
In my opinion.

.............over a year after its release. Seems like an odd strategy.Dodgy

What's interesting about the review, is how well it fits in with other posts (positive and negative) on the forum, which is why I posted it. It's possible that all of the reviews are correct, but just from different perspectives.

I have no idea whether or not the review is just a sales pitch, but anytime someone makes that accusation, I always look for financial motivation. Believe me, nobody's getting rich in this business as it stands now, but maybe just enough to pay for his mone habit (again, the numbers don't really add up).Big boss

10-04-2018 5:57 PM
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-04-2018 6:35 PM

(10-04-2018 5:57 PM)theLaw Wrote:  .............over a year after its release. Seems like an odd strategy.Dodgy

What's interesting about the review, is how well it fits in with other posts (positive and negative) on the forum, which is why I posted it. It's possible that all of the reviews are correct, but just from different perspectives.

I have no idea whether or not the review is just a sales pitch, but anytime someone makes that accusation, I always look for financial motivation. Believe me, nobody's getting rich in this business as it stands now, but maybe just enough to pay for his mone habit (again, the numbers don't really add up).Big boss
Yes, I partly agree your points. It's just that when a vendor resorts to recruiting posters to promote one of their products, I tend to discredit their entire operation. And it's true that nobody is going to become a millionaire creating or marketing mones, but that doesn't stop them dreaming that they might.
That review looked way too structured and polished to be credible. Compare the detail to a typical full review on this forum. It seems to have been written by a savvy marketing guy, armed with bullet points from the vendor, who probably had never even tried the product.
The more suspect reviews I read, the less likely I am to purchase that product. But everyone is free to make their own decision.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
10-04-2018 6:35 PM
jb20

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

10-04-2018 6:51 PM

LoL he pretty much stole reports from other people. Also some stuff is not accurate. This is kind of things cause people to charge back and lose people their vendor accounts. I swear i wrote about dreamy state with AQ(note here) and someone else wrote about it is being a brother to BW. Looks like someone good at sham paraphrasing. lmao
And he also forgot one potential downside of this product and built-up effect. Also no info about effective time.

Overall legit review 10/10 like his stock photo belonging to an Iranian singer.

Hey, if u believe a man kept on saying AM and L2K has never changed,it is up to you. Only legit reviews I believe from an affiliate marketer is Andromun, that man say how it is.
(This post was last modified: 10-04-2018 7:02 PM by jb20.)
10-04-2018 6:51 PM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-04-2018 7:22 PM

God I swear the guy goes through all the posts , sums up the information , then spits it out . Good as a mone summary but then zero on the cons + have u seen one bad review from him ? Besides the typical eBay mone crap which feels like got thrown in just to look like I am not a salesmen.

Like u guys mentioned , I love Lal ( hell favorite vendor , u seen my reviews ) but these sketchy tactics that seem to be employed by sick jewelry is what is stopping me from considering trying it or that new product
(This post was last modified: 10-04-2018 7:30 PM by kocik2000.)
10-04-2018 7:22 PM

theLaw

Rep Post

10-04-2018 7:34 PM

(10-04-2018 6:35 PM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  It's just that when a vendor resorts to recruiting posters to promote one of their products, I tend to discredit their entire operation.

Do you have proof of this?Confused

10-04-2018 7:34 PM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-04-2018 8:42 PM

(10-04-2018 6:51 PM)jb20 Wrote:  LoL he pretty much stole reports from other people. Also some stuff is not accurate. This is kind of things cause people to charge back and lose people their vendor accounts. I swear i wrote about dreamy state with AQ(note here) and someone else wrote about it is being a brother to BW. Looks like someone good at sham paraphrasing. lmao
And he also forgot one potential downside of this product and built-up effect. Also no info about effective time.

Overall legit review 10/10 like his stock photo belonging to an Iranian singer.

Hey, if u believe a man kept on saying AM and L2K has never changed,it is up to you. Only legit reviews I believe from an affiliate marketer is Andromun, that man say how it is.

That's also my impression, that he plagarizes what he reads from this forum. He is a member under the name phertest. Personally I don't really care that much if he writes his blog to finance his hobby, but it's shady business when he uses other people's reviews and claims them his own. I skimmed through it and found that he used my reviews of AQ as well. Clearly the part about the self effects was a paraphrasing of my first review.

I agree with some of his key points of what I saw in his review, but he often goes over the top and contradicts himself when he says "it intimidates women" but oh wait "women will approach you". AQ makes me less intimidating than baseline. According to him AQ has a" player vibe" but "women will trust you". AQ gives me more status and how people deal with that depends on where they are on the ladder. He deals in absolutes. I post my experiences.

The experiences he claims to have with each product are too convinient. And I seriously doubt every product under the moon works brilliantly for this individual. Not every product works for me. It is what it is. But it seems to be the trend with this guy, everything he touches turns to gold. I'll call bullshit and say he mixes and matches our reviews for his own benefit. As you pointed out he's a proven liar. Anyone who's used AM and/or L2K knows the changes were massive.
10-04-2018 8:42 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

10-04-2018 9:12 PM

Phertest's Alpha Q review has now apparently become a rorschach test.

Still waiting to see anyone post a shred of evidence for any of their claims.

Quote:It's just that when a vendor resorts to recruiting posters to promote one of their products

Quote:LoL he pretty much stole reports from other people. Also some stuff is not accurate. This is kind of things cause people to charge back and lose people their vendor accounts.

Quote:have u seen one bad review from him ?

Quote:he plagarizes what he reads from this forum.

Quote:I skimmed through it and found that he used my reviews of AQ as well.

Guess this is the new-normal. Make accusations without posting any actual evidence.

Just wish some members here would have the courage of their convictions, but it probably feels better to just sling mud. In the old days, you could just say that you didn't like a guy's review. Apparently, it's personal now.Big boss

10-04-2018 9:12 PM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-04-2018 10:09 PM

https://houseofpheromones.com/pheromax-r...pheromone/

https://houseofpheromones.com/androtics-...pherotalk/
https://houseofpheromones.com/pherlure-r...f-product/

Just three that I found in 2 seconds . Common knowledge about androtics , the other two everyone else knows are crap and rip offs. (Also they are not giving him reference pay I assume ). Show me 1! Product on his website from a well established vendor he doesn't rave about or he doesn't like ? Every Lal product ? Raved. Every xs product ? Raved . U read the comments? When asked if one product he prefers over another he gives the typical sales pitch of both are great in my opinion.

Ow , new pheromone additive I remember him saying it's polar do he didn't go all out rave and actually gave a mediocre review .

Law do you know alot of members on here that say every product has worked for them ? Apparently it has for him or he is just that much better tester than everyone else.

He admits to making a commission off of his reference links , I don't see the problem with that . I see a problem saying every product is downright amazing for him.

Every product review pretty much starts with amazing , blatant , fantastic etc .

He does give a good overall summary of a product , but with blowing it out of proportions imho
(This post was last modified: 10-04-2018 10:17 PM by kocik2000.)
10-04-2018 10:09 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Casanova: Reviews and Discussion ObscuredFacade 93 23,696 01-03-2021 6:33 PM
Last Post: dsouza
  Nude Alpha and Voodoo Differences - Open Discussion ObscuredFacade 26 3,570 05-10-2020 2:00 PM
Last Post: Stories