Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Alpha Q: Reviews & Discussion
right_mr
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Alpha Q: Reviews & Discussion
06-12-2018 4:28 AM

(06-11-2018 5:43 PM)pherophreak Wrote:  @right_mr have your confidence generating selfies been consistent? I'm assuming that since you're taking a break either they weren't or you're taking a break to make sure you can always get the best effects? Like I said, I'd love to use this stuff every day but I guess I'd prob build some sort of tolerance to the selfies right?

The selfies never really fully faded. although they get more and more subtle with repeated use certainly. I think it is brilliant in terms of keeping me calm and confident and dominant and those effects don't completely fade.

I've been blown away by Ronin from hax, been going more or less solid with it for 2 weeks now. Different sort of product and without the mad status and respect of AQ but I'm preferring this to something like voodoo for bonding. it works surprisingly well on increasing likeability and I'm replacing AQ with this for a while because AQ can create a bit of distance with people as the status is really high. Work colleagues are now very chummy again and it works very well on strangers too. I have 3 other products i want to test properly before coming back to AQ.

I'll be back on AQ soon enough.
06-12-2018 4:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
pherophreak
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

06-14-2018 9:36 PM

Thanks so much for the insight @right_mr, I finally got to try it for the first time today as my very first pheromone experience.

Tried one spray on my chest (right before I put my shirt on, which I'm thinking wasn't great for diffusion), which I didn't notice that from other than spelling good and maybe a bit of calmness and then one spray on my neck a little later. I think I might have got one decent hit and perhaps one stronger one but it was hard to tell with the second one. It looked like this one 7ish girl was staring seemingly at me repeatedly in a flirty way but she was a bit far away and there were a lot of people around me so idk.

Nor did I feel the selfies very well, maybe a bit more calmness and confidence but it could've been placebo I'd say, nothing like I was hoping in terms of making me feel and act more alpha. I was also using Phenibut today so that complicated things somewhat, tomorrow I'll leave a few hours to try this stuff on its on before I add anything.

Should I try using more? Am I using it in the right place? I'm thinking about trying two sprays on the front of my neck right before I go to work tomorrow, hopefully that will work better? I don't want to overwhelm people but I at least want to get good selfies on myself.

By the way @right_mr, can you describe your experiences with Ronin in more detail in the review thread I started in the Hax forum section? Don't want to get off topic here but I've been very interested in Ronin since you compared it to AV in the Baphomet thread! Smile Also very interested in how Aphaero is working out for you!
(This post was last modified: 06-14-2018 9:38 PM by pherophreak.)
06-14-2018 9:36 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Scissorburst
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-15-2018 2:22 AM

(06-11-2018 2:51 PM)theLaw Wrote:  I assume these are scented.

What do other's think of the powdery-fragrance? Any negative comments?

Thanks! Mrgreen

I hated the smell in the beginning and wrote about the powder scent on page 25 of this thread.
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Alpha-Q-Re...on?page=25

This was 4 months ago and since that i realy love AQ. It became one of my favourite mones. The smell in the beginning was a challenge for me but after three to four applications i didnt care anymore. More of that i realy like the mix from AQ and One Million cologne over top. One Million with AQ gives a nice smell.

Imho the smell is unusual in the beginning but over time i learnt to appreciate it. A big plus are the reactions you will get from your enviroment and the fact that nobody ever said something negative about this smell. People are nice and helpful. Treating you very well and trying to make you a good time.

Like mr_right mentioned before it is pure status and respect with a grounded feeling that no other mone will give me. AV+BW i usualy use daily is more aggressive and for my work area the best combo for me.
I am not a rough guy more the smooth one so to speak and BW adds enough power in the background i can activate if necessary while AV gives me the celebrity effect.

AQ in combo with NA is my favourite mone for weekends with the family. My wife is smooth playful and happy when i wear AQ+NA and we all can enjoy our trip to town or to any other location.
Most of the time this combo leads to a nice close with my wife in the evening.
AQ+NA often makes her horny and easy to steer into sexual desire. Sex with that combo is great. More smooth and lovely than BW+AV. BW often turns sex into a more animalistic experience.

Everything has its time and to keep the interest high i switch between all kind of mone combis during a month. But over time there are some mones solo or combis who realy makes the difference in my life. AQ is one of them.

My dosage is 3 AQ spray to the front of neck and 4 swipes NA right and 4 swipes left on the neck. I am not mixing NA+AQ.
Over top One Million cologne.

I love it when a plan comes together
(This post was last modified: 06-15-2018 2:25 AM by Scissorburst.)
06-15-2018 2:22 AM
WereWolf666
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-13-2018 9:02 AM

(06-15-2018 2:22 AM)Hannibal Wrote:  I hated the smell in the beginning and wrote about the powder scent on page 25 of this thread.
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Alpha-Q-Re...on?page=25

This was 4 months ago and since that i realy love AQ. It became one of my favourite mones. The smell in the beginning was a challenge for me but after three to four applications i didnt care anymore. More of that i realy like the mix from AQ and One Million cologne over top. One Million with AQ gives a nice smell.

Imho the smell is unusual in the beginning but over time i learnt to appreciate it. A big plus are the reactions you will get from your enviroment and the fact that nobody ever said something negative about this smell. People are nice and helpful. Treating you very well and trying to make you a good time.

Like mr_right mentioned before it is pure status and respect with a grounded feeling that no other mone will give me. AV+BW i usualy use daily is more aggressive and for my work area the best combo for me.
I am not a rough guy more the smooth one so to speak and BW adds enough power in the background i can activate if necessary while AV gives me the celebrity effect.

AQ in combo with NA is my favourite mone for weekends with the family. My wife is smooth playful and happy when i wear AQ+NA and we all can enjoy our trip to town or to any other location.
Most of the time this combo leads to a nice close with my wife in the evening.
AQ+NA often makes her horny and easy to steer into sexual desire. Sex with that combo is great. More smooth and lovely than BW+AV. BW often turns sex into a more animalistic experience.

Everything has its time and to keep the interest high i switch between all kind of mone combis during a month. But over time there are some mones solo or combis who realy makes the difference in my life. AQ is one of them.

My dosage is 3 AQ spray to the front of neck and 4 swipes NA right and 4 swipes left on the neck. I am not mixing NA+AQ.
Over top One Million cologne.
Does NA solo makes your wife sexual or just when combined with AQ?
I used NA a few times and it seems to make girls slightly horny when I'm around them, they will flirt with me and makes sexual jokes.
07-13-2018 9:02 AM
WereWolf666
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-19-2018 5:47 AM

I got into a date with a girl with AlphaQ and it seems to be working pretty well. She said she can't be with a man who smells bad, and smell is very important to her. She said I smelled very good but she couldn't put any words about the scent. She wanted to know which perfume it was, said she ain't leaving my car until I tell her. We were kissing in my car, I didn't tell her of course Girl_blum
I expected her to be more horny though but she is very inexperienced according to what she said and I believe her as she doesn't kiss well.
I put her hand on my body then on my D, then slowly as she got more got comfortable she was giving me an handjob. After that I went for hers, she was wet but I expected more, so I stopped after that, I got bored, she hasn't enough experience and my car restricted my movement so that was it. I think it's because she is new to all that.
AlphaQ seems quite good, it seems not for love though, more for a playboy vibe. She told me later that I must have a lot of girls wanting to be with me. Conversation was good and effortless, a lot of fun while talking. I don't think I will see her again as she wasn't attractive enough for me, she isn't sexy enough
(This post was last modified: 07-19-2018 5:48 AM by WereWolf666.)
07-19-2018 5:47 AM
Scissorburst
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-19-2018 11:28 AM

(07-13-2018 9:02 AM)WereWolf666 Wrote:  Does NA solo makes your wife sexual or just when combined with AQ?
I used NA a few times and it seems to make girls slightly horny when I'm around them, they will flirt with me and makes sexual jokes.

NA makes ME horny as hell. Smile I dont know why but it hits me hard everytime i wear it.

But to answer your question NA solo or AQ solo didnt hit her that hard. Its realy the combination of both which is working for me and my wife.
Imho NA is realy fine to combo with other mones.

I love it when a plan comes together
07-19-2018 11:28 AM

right_mr
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-20-2018 6:48 AM

hey Hannibal thanks for the NA AQ link . the first few times I used AQ, it was heavily contaminated by NA gel that I couldn't get off properly . effects on ladies was like magic but from memory , guys were downright scared of me lol.
I've been struggling to combine AQ well , thankfully it is fantastic when used solo.
07-20-2018 6:48 AM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

07-20-2018 7:06 AM

(07-20-2018 6:48 AM)right_mr Wrote:  hey Hannibal thanks for the NA AQ link . the first few times I used AQ, it was heavily contaminated by NA gel that I couldn't get off properly . effects on ladies was like magic but from memory , guys were downright scared of me lol.
I've been struggling to combine AQ well , thankfully it is fantastic when used solo.

It might go well with TUSC from my limited experience

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
07-20-2018 7:06 AM
jb20

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

07-21-2018 6:26 AM

What do you guys think the longevity of the product?
Does it work with 1 million or aventus.
Anyone tried combining it with an Androstenone product? Training1
07-21-2018 6:26 AM
Vinzanity
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-29-2018 3:05 AM

Got my Alpha Q a couple of days ago in perfect condition.

App points: right wrist, left inner elbow, and neck.
Dose: 1.75 - 2 sprays (feels kinda weak compared to the 2nd spray that came out after wards)
Applied 1st spray(or the .75 spray) 30 mins before dinner for a friend's bday.

Gonna spare you guys with a boring story. To summarize:

-Selfie: was not significant to me, more prone to cheap joking than usual.
- Total of 8 ppl. Ages 23 - 30 (never met the other 4 people) all chinese
- Bday boy L had his ex G (7) there as well, no signs of intimacy tho.
- Most of our convos were outside waiting for the table. One chick, a 7.5 commented on how long my eye lashes are. Not sure if I would consider this a hit. Nothing else from her for the rest of the night.
- Bad positioning on the dinner table, I was stuck in a corner, may or may not have my sig stolen by my athletic friend Z sitting in between me and the girls.
- Haven't seen G in years but she kept on peeking at me, accommodating me, and defending me when Z turns down my cheap jokes. (I enjoyed myself tho)

- Z went out of his way trying to find a pic for me regarding a convo we had.
- One dude was paying extra attention to me.
- Not much reactions from the two new girls I met, the 7.5 and 6.

3 hrs into first app, we finished up dinner and parted our ways, I went to my online friends' karaoke night (first time we meet):

- Applied another one 30 mins before seeing them.
- What a sausage fest, including me, 6 dudes and 2 gals, not even worth rating them. all chinese
- These gals seem too shy/intimidated by me.
- Had lots of respect hits from these betas/omegas.
- One dude kept saying I got game, guess my sig comes off playboyish. (didn't even dress nice or have anything on my profile that shows I'm a playboy)

TLDR: Almost felt like I was wearing Style, more attention from dudes than girls. Similar selfies but much weaker. Comes off playboyish.
Will test 2 sprays right off the bat next time. Perhaps some cold approaches in a junior college on Monday.
07-29-2018 3:05 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Casanova: Reviews and Discussion ObscuredFacade 88 20,631 Today 4:06 AM
Last Post: dsouza
  Nude Alpha and Voodoo Differences - Open Discussion ObscuredFacade 26 3,209 05-10-2020 2:00 PM
Last Post: Stories