Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (1 member, 1 of whom is invisible, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Alpha Q: Reviews & Discussion
pherophreak
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Alpha Q: Reviews & Discussion
06-10-2018 1:02 AM

My Alpha Q pheromone blend was shipped to a completely different address than my actual one in a different state!!! Buyer beware, these guys seem to be having a lot of issues. This is the second time they've had problems with my order now, they said they're gonna ship me an extra sample of Alpha Q for my trouble but I'm not gonna believe it till I see the blends actually delivered to me. Garry needs to fix his payment stuff so we don't need to order from bad vendors like this one...
06-10-2018 1:02 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
right_mr
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

06-10-2018 9:49 AM

I received my order of 3 bottles in the UK with a small customs charge. overall I'm very pleased that my 5th 6th and 7th bottles AQ are here. I've taken a week long break from AQ and will try another week without using the stuff. people at work are a lot less scared of me and are joking around a lot more. This stuff is pure status and respect and without fatigue. great confidence generating selfies too.
06-10-2018 9:49 AM
RoadRacer
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-10-2018 11:24 AM

(06-10-2018 9:49 AM)right_mr Wrote:  I received my order of 3 bottles in the UK with a small customs charge. overall I'm very pleased that my 5th 6th and 7th bottles AQ are here. I've taken a week long break from AQ and will try another week without using the stuff. people at work are a lot less scared of me and are joking around a lot more. This stuff is pure status and respect and without fatigue. great confidence generating selfies too.

Hope you're talking about the smaller sample bottles. 7 full-size bottles is a lot!

@pherophreak, Just email-order from Garry directly next time. He has AQ in stock.
06-10-2018 11:24 AM
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-10-2018 11:25 AM

@ pherophreak: Believe me when I tell you that you can trust Garry, he's a stand up guy, so if he says he's going to send you a replacement order, that's exactly what it's going to happen. When I first ordered from him, I had an issue with my order related which was the USPS's fault and not Garry's, and he still took care of me without having me wait and sort things out with USPS. Not many vendors I know of that would go far and beyond to make things right for their customers.

The same thing I can say about the owner of PheromoneXS, SteveO is the only other vendor I know, that would do what it takes to make things right if there are any issues with your order.
06-10-2018 11:25 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

pherophreak
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

06-10-2018 3:28 PM

Thanks guys, I completely believe y'all when it comes to Garry, I know he has a fantastic relationship on here despite the payment processing issues. I emailed him and he got back to me within half an hour saying that he was going to look into it, seems like a good guy. I was just worried about the S1ck jewelry people messing up my order since they don't have much of an established rep but it looks like they are going to ship out another bottle plus the sample soon so hopefully it will work out.

By the way, would the selfies of this stuff work consistently if I started using it every day? I'd love to use it at work every day, but it's more important to me that I get the maximum effects every time I use it, especially around the people in clubs/bars when I go out.

I know that selfies tend to fade over time with most products but it seems like people say that isn't the case with BW, so maybe they wouldn't fade with AQ either since it's kind of BW 2.0?
06-10-2018 3:28 PM
WereWolf666
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-11-2018 3:22 AM

(06-10-2018 9:49 AM)right_mr Wrote:  I received my order of 3 bottles in the UK with a small customs charge. overall I'm very pleased that my 5th 6th and 7th bottles AQ are here. I've taken a week long break from AQ and will try another week without using the stuff. people at work are a lot less scared of me and are joking around a lot more. This stuff is pure status and respect and without fatigue. great confidence generating selfies too.

Does BW give you fatigue compared to AQ.
I just ordered AQ I will see how it is compared BW.
06-11-2018 3:22 AM
right_mr
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-11-2018 2:41 PM

(06-11-2018 3:22 AM)WereWolf666 Wrote:  Does BW give you fatigue compared to AQ.
I just ordered AQ I will see how it is compared BW.
I'm Possibly quite fortunate as I get nil fatigue with A Q. Bad Wolf nukes Me after a Couple of days sadly.

AQ is more status and respect. Bad wolf is More aggression. For day wear I much prefer AQ. It also doesn't give me raging bad moods if Someone crosses Me like bad wolf sometimes does. AQ is pure calm confidence.

Enjoy!
06-11-2018 2:41 PM
right_mr
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-11-2018 2:45 PM

(06-10-2018 11:24 AM)RoadRacer Wrote:  Hope you're talking about the smaller sample bottles. 7 full-size bottles is a lot!

@pherophreak, Just email-order from Garry directly next time. He has AQ in stock.

Yep 7 full sized. Two are used up and the one in my Car has been subjected to some Very high temperatures. So I only had one full bottle.

Since it was released, i've used this product more than any other.
06-11-2018 2:45 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

theLaw

Rep Post

06-11-2018 2:51 PM

(06-11-2018 2:45 PM)right_mr Wrote:  Yep 7 full sized. Two are used up and the one in my Car has been subjected to some Very high temperatures. So I only had one full bottle.

Since it was released, i've used this product more than any other.

I assume these are scented.

What do other's think of the powdery-fragrance? Any negative comments?

Thanks! Mrgreen

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
06-11-2018 2:51 PM
pherophreak
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

06-11-2018 5:43 PM

@right_mr have your confidence generating selfies been consistent? I'm assuming that since you're taking a break either they weren't or you're taking a break to make sure you can always get the best effects? Like I said, I'd love to use this stuff every day but I guess I'd prob build some sort of tolerance to the selfies right?
06-11-2018 5:43 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Casanova: Reviews and Discussion ObscuredFacade 88 21,882 11-20-2020 7:25 PM
Last Post: dsouza
  Nude Alpha and Voodoo Differences - Open Discussion ObscuredFacade 26 3,335 05-10-2020 2:00 PM
Last Post: Stories