Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Alpha Q: Reviews & Discussion
right_mr
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Alpha Q: Reviews & Discussion
05-29-2018 7:41 AM

(05-24-2018 5:05 PM)Silvius Wrote:  Has anyone ordered it from Europe? I ordered it 2 weeks ago and still the order status: "We've accepted your order, and we're getting it ready. Come back to this page for updates on your order status."

I wrote a letter 5 days ago about it but I did not get any reply.

I have bought a total of 4 bottles prior to my current purchase (used up 2 bottles ). the first order was when they originally started selling AQ. Second was only a few months later after I realised just how much I like this product. recently made anothet order while the stuff is on special offer but as I'm based in the UK I normally give it 2 weeks between ordering and expecting to receive the goods (or them getting stuck at customs for additional duty charges ) . looks like mine has also been stuck since 18th May but I'm not too concerned about the additional wait but it does look like they've got some sort of stock or other issue compared to my previous orders from them.
05-29-2018 7:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
doctorlove
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-29-2018 2:27 PM

(05-17-2018 2:44 PM)Snakecharmer49311 Wrote:  Big job interview coming up. AQ is my #1 but I want to see what Captain can do also Smoke.

Did you try the AQ?
05-29-2018 2:27 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

pherophreak
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

06-04-2018 1:33 AM

Can y'all compare AlphaQ to BW specifically for college nightgame, e.x. bars and nightclubs full of 18-24 year olds looking to find ONSs? That's my primary scene right now and I'm thinking that the smoothness and VIP effects of AQ might be better than BW.

On the other hand, I'm not intimidating at all and so I might be able to use the effects of BW to display more of an alpha persona than I could with AQ.
06-04-2018 1:33 AM
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-04-2018 10:15 AM

(06-04-2018 1:33 AM)pherophreak Wrote:  Can y'all compare Alpha Q to BW specifically for college nightgame; e.x. bars and nightclubs full of 18-24 year olds looking to find ONS's? That's my primary scene right now and I'm thinking that the smoothness and VIP effects of AQ might be better than BW. On the other hand, I'm not intimidating at all and so I might be able to use the effects of BW to display more of an alpha persona than I could with AQ.

There's only one way to find out which of the two fits you best for your primary scene. You can get both and test them out individually, and after testing them both for a month or two consecutively and individually, you can return the one you like the least, and have it exchanged or ask for a refund. Garry is a stand up guy, and he will honor his product's satisfaction guarantee even if you end up using/testing the product for a year.
06-04-2018 10:15 AM
pherophreak
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

06-04-2018 2:45 PM

(06-04-2018 10:15 AM)DssMaster Wrote:  There's only one way to find out which of the two fits you best for your primary scene. You can get both and test them out individually, and after testing them both for a month or two consecutively and individually, you can return the one you like the least, and have it exchanged or ask for a refund. Garry is a stand up guy, and he will honor his product's satisfaction guarantee even if you end up using/testing the product for a year.

Thanks man, that makes sense. I'll try that soon.
06-04-2018 2:45 PM
pherophreak
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

06-05-2018 9:39 PM

Does anyone have any idea as to when s1ck jewelry is gonna be shipping this stuff? I just placed an order for this stuff but I didn't realize that they are have supply issues, and am thinking about trying to get a refund now. Not a great first experience with trying to order pheromones.
06-05-2018 9:39 PM

Scissorburst
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-06-2018 3:54 AM

(06-04-2018 1:33 AM)pherophreak Wrote:  Can y'all compare AlphaQ to BW specifically for college nightgame, e.x. bars and nightclubs full of 18-24 year olds looking to find ONSs? That's my primary scene right now and I'm thinking that the smoothness and VIP effects of AQ might be better than BW.

On the other hand, I'm not intimidating at all and so I might be able to use the effects of BW to display more of an alpha persona than I could with AQ.

To give you an hint. BW is my daily mone since months now. Using it with AV or sometimes with VD or other stuff in lots of combinations.
BW will transform you in the long run to become more alpha and manly. This was reported by many members here and this is an effect which makes BW realy unique imho.
For me AQ is totally different to what BW is projecting. AQ for a relaxed nightclub evening should be fine but BW is much better in the long run to become more alpha.
I can imagine that AQ+BW is a real nice combo. Will try it in the near future. But like dssmaster mentioned before you have to try for yourself. Buying both for your arsenal is the way to go. You will not regret it.

I love it when a plan comes together
06-06-2018 3:54 AM
Silvius
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

06-06-2018 1:06 PM

(06-05-2018 9:39 PM)pherophreak Wrote:  Does anyone have any idea as to when s1ck jewelry is gonna be shipping this stuff? I just placed an order for this stuff but I didn't realize that they are have supply issues, and am thinking about trying to get a refund now. Not a great first experience with trying to order pheromones.

I have ordered from s1ck on 05.11 and still nothing. There is no tracking number, they are not answering my e-mails. So it is just ridiculous.
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2018 1:06 PM by Silvius.)
06-06-2018 1:06 PM
pherophreak
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

06-06-2018 2:12 PM

(06-06-2018 3:54 AM)Hannibal Wrote:  To give you an hint. BW is my daily mone since months now. Using it with AV or sometimes with VD or other stuff in lots of combinations.
BW will transform you in the long run to become more alpha and manly. This was reported by many members here and this is an effect which makes BW realy unique imho.
For me AQ is totally different to what BW is projecting. AQ for a relaxed nightclub evening should be fine but BW is much better in the long run to become more alpha.
I can imagine that AQ+BW is a real nice combo. Will try it in the near future. But like dssmaster mentioned before you have to try for yourself. Buying both for your arsenal is the way to go. You will not regret it.

Thank you, that is what I've been hearing from most people. I was thinking that AQ might be better, but you just convinced me once again that I need to get BW in my life asap. I need that alpha manliness in my life asap, I've never been like that naturally really but I know I have the potential to be if I start using BW regularly and work on self improvement. Cool

BW and AQ does indeed sound great, I'd be incredibly interested in hearing what that combo is like if anyone tried it. It could potentially get a little too intimidating tho, it might be a good idea to tone it down a bit with a social or just use low amounts of each.

(06-06-2018 1:06 PM)Silvius Wrote:  I have ordered from s1ck on 05.11 and still nothing. There is no tracking number, they are not answering my e-mails. So it is just ridiculous.

Fuck, I wish I'd read these reports of the shipping issues before I ordered. I'm going to try disputing the matter with my debit card, tho I fear that my chances of getting a refund anytime soon are slim. This is completely unacceptable, people need to start complaining to Garry about this and hopefully he'll do something if he can. I already emailed the LAL customer service email but they haven't responded. I don't have money to waste on products that won't ship -_-

UPDATE: I complained everywhere I could, and it looks like my product finally shipped. I attribute that to emailing Garry personally to voice my displeasure, and recommend that anyone else who's having problems with their orders do the same.
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2018 9:39 PM by pherophreak.)
06-06-2018 2:12 PM
Silvius
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

06-07-2018 4:13 PM

(06-06-2018 2:12 PM)pherophreak Wrote:  Thank you, that is what I've been hearing from most people. I was thinking that AQ might be better, but you just convinced me once again that I need to get BW in my life asap. I need that alpha manliness in my life asap, I've never been like that naturally really but I know I have the potential to be if I start using BW regularly and work on self improvement. Cool

BW and AQ does indeed sound great, I'd be incredibly interested in hearing what that combo is like if anyone tried it. It could potentially get a little too intimidating tho, it might be a good idea to tone it down a bit with a social or just use low amounts of each.

(06-06-2018 1:06 PM)Silvius Wrote:  I have ordered from s1ck on 05.11 and still nothing. There is no tracking number, they are not answering my e-mails. So it is just ridiculous.
Fuck, I wish I'd read these reports of the shipping issues before I ordered. I'm going to try disputing the matter with my debit card, tho I fear that my chances of getting a refund anytime soon are slim. This is completely unacceptable, people need to start complaining to Garry about this and hopefully he'll do something if he can. I already emailed the LAL customer service email but they haven't responded. I don't have money to waste on products that won't ship -_-

UPDATE: I complained everywhere I could, and it looks like my product finally shipped. I attribute that to emailing Garry personally to voice my displeasure, and recommend that anyone else who's having problems with their orders do the same.

I have received my tracking number and everything seems to be cool.

They have recently moved everything to shopify and it failed to update the status but it was already shipped.
06-07-2018 4:13 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Casanova: Reviews and Discussion ObscuredFacade 88 20,505 Yesterday 7:49 PM
Last Post: dsouza
  Nude Alpha and Voodoo Differences - Open Discussion ObscuredFacade 26 3,207 05-10-2020 2:00 PM
Last Post: Stories