Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Alpha Q: Reviews & Discussion
DarkLord1

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Alpha Q: Reviews & Discussion
05-22-2018 5:27 PM

(04-20-2018 6:27 AM)whatupbrah Wrote:  Has anyone notice a change in their voice? I have noticed a slight lower tone to my voice. Reminds me of older revisions of A134.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I also love AQ. Got called an African prince like in Coming to America when I wore it.

Funny that I read your voice note. I’ve been wearing BW a lot lately and recorded my voice and it is deeper and stronger. I’ve been asking people can they tell, but everyone says that they can’t.

When I played two voice recordings of myself, people noted a change. I think AQ and BW have some of the same ingredients (obviously in different ratios).

Crazy stuff, eh?
05-22-2018 5:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-22-2018 7:44 PM

Lord and bandit and anyone else , how would y'all compare alpha q and bw
05-22-2018 7:44 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

05-22-2018 8:17 PM

(05-22-2018 7:44 PM)kocik2000 Wrote:  Lord and bandit and anyone else , how would y'all compare alpha q and bw

Same base phero package to me but one has more fear and the other more status.

AQ: I’m elite. Probably rich. I get treated like I have way more money than I do. The respect is strong. I would get the same intense increase in emotion from both mixes. If I get mad, I would get very mad. Do what I say because I’m high class. I see why this is popular for the LA ladies. Status is off the charts. I don’t talk as much with AQ on. My movements seem more precise.
Quiet. Regal. I would wear this at a Ritz Carlton or an event with wealthy people so I fit in.

BW: Sons of Anarchy dangerous. Much more fear. Do what I say or I will hurt you. BW drives me to speak my mind more. Seems like both help with voice projection. I do what I want. No grace. Just in the moment action. Loud. Viking at the table loud. Boisterous. Wear it anywhere you want people to do what I want. I’ve used BW twice to collect money. 2-0!
(This post was last modified: 05-22-2018 8:21 PM by DarkLord1.)
05-22-2018 8:17 PM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-22-2018 9:22 PM

(05-22-2018 8:17 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Same base phero package to me but one has more fear and the other more status.

AQ: I’m elite. Probably rich. I get treated like I have way more money than I do. The respect is strong. I would get the same intense increase in emotion from both mixes. If I get mad, I would get very mad. Do what I say because I’m high class. I see why this is popular for the LA ladies. Status is off the charts. I don’t talk as much with AQ on. My movements seem more precise.
Quiet. Regal. I would wear this at a Ritz Carlton or an event with wealthy people so I fit in.

BW: Sons of Anarchy dangerous. Much more fear. Do what I say or I will hurt you. BW drives me to speak my mind more. Seems like both help with voice projection. I do what I want. No grace. Just in the moment action. Loud. Viking at the table loud. Boisterous. Wear it anywhere you want people to do what I want. I’ve used BW twice to collect money. 2-0!

Thanks reps lord

Lol nvm have to spread love haha
(This post was last modified: 05-22-2018 9:24 PM by kocik2000.)
05-22-2018 9:22 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

05-23-2018 12:14 AM

VERY DIFFERENT BLENDS. If you’ve tried one and not the other it’s a huge change.

AQ has a really sexually aggressive base. With BW, the agression is at the top, bottom and middle and it is sexual as well as social.

AQ is more social (a distant cousin of Glace) and it makes it easier for me and my authoritative presence to blend in.

BW is a genuine leader. AQ makes the wearer effortlessly dominant.

AQ is androsterone status. Think rich people. Old rich guy at country club, that's androsterone. I feel like people want my $$$$$ when I'm wearing AQ. Like I have a big target on me saying "Cash falls outta my pockets" It's a lot of androsterone, very unusual amounts of Androsterone; so are all synthetics really. It's well balanced so it makes up for it.

BW is status from being so physically capable. It's hardcore VIP when the wearer is congruent. It's more VIP than AQ if steered correctly. It's insanellyyyy VIP. One look at a pic of me, and a I heard "Ohyou're a VIP now???"

That's all I got for y'all now. I'm trying to clear my head and separate myself from pheromones currently. I haven't used them in over a week.
(This post was last modified: 05-23-2018 1:04 AM by BigDickBandit420.)
05-23-2018 12:14 AM
Scissorburst
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-23-2018 3:55 AM

Hi friends,

i haven't posted for a while but AQ is one of my favourite mones.
After initial problems with the strong smell i used it a lot in the past months. I like the combination of AQ+NA. 2-3 spray AQ on the neck and some NA also on the neck behind the ears. I didnt mix it.

The biggest difference between BW and AQ for me is the kind of self effects i have. While BW is projecting a more rough vibe AQ is totally different. I feel very relaxed with AQ solo. High status and dominant feeling without that bad boy vibe from BW. Its ideal for weekend journeys with the family when you need to relax. All kind of persons are extra lovely and caring about your needs. With NA you will get more sexual effects. I get very horny from NA everytime i wear it and this will lead you in one direction. My wife is reacting very well on AQ+NA.Extra lovely and relaxed.

BW vibe is more like Daniel Craig while AQ vibe is more like George Clooney so to speak. With BW i always have a slight dangerous feeling in the background or maybe a slight nervous feeling. AQ is pure relaxation and status. I like it a lot for those relaxed weekend journeys.

I love it when a plan comes together
05-23-2018 3:55 AM
Silvius
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-24-2018 5:05 PM

Has anyone ordered it from Europe? I ordered it 2 weeks ago and still the order status: "We've accepted your order, and we're getting it ready. Come back to this page for updates on your order status."

I wrote a letter 5 days ago about it but I did not get any reply.
05-24-2018 5:05 PM
Aroma Fero
Contributes Regularly

05-25-2018 3:41 PM

(05-24-2018 5:05 PM)Silvius Wrote:  Has anyone ordered it from Europe? I ordered it 2 weeks ago and still the order status: "We've accepted your order, and we're getting it ready. Come back to this page for updates on your order status."

I wrote a letter 5 days ago about it but I did not get any reply.

Hi, Silvius,

Where did You order this product? We are (Aroma Fero) official Distributor in Europe.

Guys be aware of FAKES, remember this - https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fake-Pherom...-IMPORTANT

Paulius Samenas
Founder - Aroma Fero Europe
[Image: aroma-fero-best-pheromones-1.png]
05-25-2018 3:41 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Silvius
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-26-2018 5:37 AM

(05-25-2018 3:41 PM)Aroma Fero Wrote:  Hi, Silvius,

Where did You order this product? We are (Aroma Fero) official Distributor in Europe.

Guys be aware of FAKES, remember this - https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fake-Pherom...-IMPORTANT

I ordered it from https://s1ckjewelry.com/ . I am from Europe and I am just wondering how long it suppose to take. In addition I have not received any status about the shipping.
05-26-2018 5:37 AM
Aroma Fero
Contributes Regularly

05-27-2018 3:55 PM

Oh, S1ck is located in USA. They are reliable, do not worry. I will wrote them about you. Anything can happen Smile

Paulius

Paulius Samenas
Founder - Aroma Fero Europe
[Image: aroma-fero-best-pheromones-1.png]
05-27-2018 3:55 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Casanova: Reviews and Discussion ObscuredFacade 88 20,512 Yesterday 7:49 PM
Last Post: dsouza
  Nude Alpha and Voodoo Differences - Open Discussion ObscuredFacade 26 3,207 05-10-2020 2:00 PM
Last Post: Stories