Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Alpha Q: Reviews & Discussion
Spars
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Alpha Q: Reviews & Discussion
05-11-2017 3:18 PM

Product arrived well packaged. No goodies in box, but I'm fine with that. I went with the primer spray + 2. Scent reminds me more of Versace Eros.

I will update when this product starts doing its thing.

“I read a theory once that the human intellect was like peacock feathers. Just an extravagant display intended to attract a mate... Just an elaborate mating ritual. Maybe it doesn’t matter that we have accomplished so much for the basest of reasons...”

— Dr. Robert Ford (Anthony Hopkins),
05-11-2017 3:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DataDragon - Banned
Banned

05-11-2017 5:03 PM

Ok this is a excellent product, first impressions below. The S1ck site is having problems accepting payment via paypal when I went to order a second one for a friend, so if you want it you will have to call to place the order at the moment. 909-270-9435. Ask for Dante who is the sales manager. I have spoken to him several times and become friends and mentioned this to me today.

I had originally thought to wait for some of the regular reviews but changed my mind and received mine yesterday. Here are some of my impressions so far:

It seems to be very Beginner Friendly. I took this out with a 30s male friend who is quite beta and never used pheromones and both of us found success. No need to necessarily act congruent like bad wolf or lose the woman completely during an interaction. I also did normal shopping, grocery, dinner and bar etc. My friend has no game lol and was his normal beta self and still got contacted the next day with hearts in her message. I got several phone numbers with no buyer remorse the next day and if I go out alone I can see attempting ONS with this and not having to take them home instantly if I prefer.

The vibe it seems to give is high social status, cool, suave, and very fun and sociable to be around. Alpha.
Very quick hitting. 8-10 feet range, all races, 25-50 age. 6-8 hours until effects lowered.

Very attractive hits that were blatant like Aqua Vitae and old mag I had from 2009 with direct eye contact, head turning etc. Not passive hits like checking you out after you go by and catching them. They also have those smiles/smirks, blushing and seem to be sexually attracted. Not lovey dovey. Many formulas seem to generate interest or attraction but must be steered toward sexual where this one seems to give it some right up front and seem more open for seduction and not just dating. But I feel I'm coming off also more fun and sociable and they would be much more willing to talk, both guys and girls. When I say anything they are very open to it, even without game.

Males react NON THREATENING, authentic. Guys started talking and friendly, feel like socializing with me and cool with me even around their women.

Womens guard was down, the bitch shield was down and comfortable.

Women were more chatty then normal, adding to conversations that felt real and were not 1st meeting awkward at all.

Daily Driver ok. I can see using this anytime even around family or friends. Something like a swoon where it can be versatile and not over bearing in most situations, but sways more toward seduction then most formulas which is why I like it so far.

Self Effect of higher Confidence. I was more able to talk smooth and articulate better then without it.

Recommended was 2-3 sprays, I tried up to 4 and didnt get any od or ghosting.

My friend did not bring enough cash money and apparently didnt bring a credit card when buying water/gatorade and vodka and the female cashier apparently said to not worry about it with over $2 short. She also was heavily looking into his eyes and smiling sexually.

I am new to posting here but have been using pheromones since 2009, my first was scent of eros and max attraction gold unscented. My second was Aqua Vitae. I go to the same places for years and I definately do not get blatant stares and head turns and turning around in line when not in eyesight without pheromones. Usually passive hits or I establish eye contact and if they hold it for a second before looking down or away I approach. Some bad pheromones they also give either passive hits or nothing, but while some others give blatant hits that just floor me. Some are purely interest to date or know better/attraction while others are sexual so I know what to look for.

If you are on the fence, I'd say go for this one. It has 60ml for that price so you wont have to buy often. Thats double a 30ml Aqua Vitae for example.
Look forward to all the regulars reviews....

Apx M3X, C36, Imt, Core, Tit, Dion, Man2
PT THU, Swn, GoA, 0to69, AT, Astax
LAL AlQ, Wlf, AV, BW, DP
PXS DMe o, Tab, Evol, Coh, Asc, P96,86, Bls, Cnx, Xist
LuvE Max Attr, ScErs o
Lacroy NPATc,NPA 5,Edge,B2B
LovSc ScErs g
AD AM LIIK V1+2 6-17,Cert
LPMP WM, WM/PM, HuTr, HThr, HMet, MkGn, ShEs, Aja
Oth IsoESup
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2017 6:55 PM by DataDragon.)
05-11-2017 5:03 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

05-11-2017 7:03 PM

Two sprays on my neck to class.

I've worn ADG, 1 million intense, Kenneth cole black bold, polo double red, Wolf, CK Dark Obsession, and a handful of other fragrances to this two semester long class. For the first time ever, someone in class commented that I smelled nice. We were 3 feet apart.

Everyone seems comfortable around me. I've gone through 3 30ML bottles of P96 (20mcg per spray, 15 mcg and 12.5mcg) and one spray of AQ produces a feeling close to 20MCG of P96. That comfort, leads to talking and friendliness.

Social, everyones talkative, but not in a talk over me way, it's in a very excited to talk to and be open with me way. Lots of warmth and friendly vibes from class mates. It's a friendly alpha, this feels friendlier then Wolf. One of the guys in class texted me and called me buddy, which he's never done and I wouldn't expect. I understand why so many men thought of Wolf as beta. I did too initially but kept using and using it until I learned how to be the alpha Wolf is. AQ doesn't give me the sensation of beta. People are comfortable and social, and you see them from an alpha perspective. I had to climb a learning curve to be able to see the friendliness of Wolf from the alpha perspective. People are more open to talk to, be with and share with me.

A couple of guys in class respond very, very well to socials. They always come to me and talk to me if I am wearing Glace or IO. They avoid me when wearing A314, and avoid me even harder with BW. One of those guys came right up to me and started conversing, and the other (sent me buddy in text message which I mentioned previously) is acting much more open and friendly to me now. I think this will build up after multiple exposures, but this was my last class of undergrad and won't have an opportunity for forced repeated testing until I find a job.

The respect and status are slowly becoming more of a highlight. I have a theory that the status is higher then BW. The respect is coming from the status. This feels more James Bondy then BW. More on that after further usage.

This feels like the coolest alpha vibe in a bottle I own. Cooler then Wolf, cooler then BW but is not as sexual, and cooler/more sexual/more social then TUSC.

I initially thought that the friendly sexual alpha feeling feeling lasted only 2 hours. I applied at 11, met with classmates at 12:30, and left at 4. That feeling persisted until I left, but it was slowly tapering.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
05-11-2017 7:03 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

05-11-2017 8:35 PM

(05-11-2017 7:03 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  Everyone seems comfortable around me. I've gone through 3 30ML bottles of P96 (20mcg per spray, 15 mcg and 12.5mcg) and one spray of AQ produces a feeling close to 20MCG of P96. That comfort, leads to talking and friendliness.

I think you make a great point here...I noticed how easy it was to be congruent with this alpha blend. How accepting other people were of the vibe.

Most alpha blends take a lot for me to pull off. I have to be in the right frame of mind so i only wear them when I'm in that frame.

When I wear A314, I have on a Brooks Brothers suit, etc and it really adds to the effect....When I wear Titan, it feels Richard Branson like and dress and behave accordingly, when I'm in that mood. It helps others to accept the feeling when I'm congruent.

When I wear P96, I get acceptance of anything I have on...regardless of how I'm dressed or how I behave.

Gary may have found something interesting in this 20 pheromone combo....He keeps on pushing limits. Maybe one day he will tell or least give a strong hint.
05-11-2017 8:35 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-11-2017 9:00 PM

Glad to read the positive reports coming in on this product....I'll wait to see a few more come in and pull the trigger. I've been looking for an alpha product to replace what I have. Keep them coming!

The Dude abides...
05-11-2017 9:00 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

05-11-2017 9:37 PM

I second Andromun. Am waiting for the positive reports as well. Thank you's all for sharing ur findings. Much abliged. Smile

I prefer to buy it from the LAL website directly. No offense to anyone and no disrespect meant to anyone. But it's just me personal preference.

I've contacted Garry about it, he said he'll get it available on the LAL website soon. So am waiting till that happens. Plus I wanna buy a bottle of HS Gel from him.
05-11-2017 9:37 PM
james mathers
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-11-2017 10:04 PM

(05-11-2017 5:03 PM)DataDragon Wrote:  Ok this is a excellent product, first impressions below. The S1ck site is having problems accepting payment via paypal when I went to order a second one for a friend, so if you want it you will have to call to place the order at the moment. 909-270-9435. Ask for Dante who is the sales manager. I have spoken to him several times and become friends and mentioned this to me today.

I had originally thought to wait for some of the regular reviews but changed my mind and received mine yesterday. Here are some of my impressions so far:

It seems to be very Beginner Friendly. I took this out with a 30s male friend who is quite beta and never used pheromones and both of us found success. No need to necessarily act congruent like bad wolf or lose the woman completely during an interaction. I also did normal shopping, grocery, dinner and bar etc. My friend has no game lol and was his normal beta self and still got contacted the next day with hearts in her message. I got several phone numbers with no buyer remorse the next day and if I go out alone I can see attempting ONS with this and not having to take them home instantly if I prefer.

The vibe it seems to give is high social status, cool, suave, and very fun and sociable to be around. Alpha.
Very quick hitting. 8-10 feet range, all races, 25-50 age. 6-8 hours until effects lowered.

Very attractive hits that were blatant like Aqua Vitae and old mag I had from 2009 with direct eye contact, head turning etc. Not passive hits like checking you out after you go by and catching them. They also have those smiles/smirks, blushing and seem to be sexually attracted. Not lovey dovey. Many formulas seem to generate interest or attraction but must be steered toward sexual where this one seems to give it some right up front and seem more open for seduction and not just dating. But I feel I'm coming off also more fun and sociable and they would be much more willing to talk, both guys and girls. When I say anything they are very open to it, even without game.

Males react NON THREATENING, authentic. Guys started talking and friendly, feel like socializing with me and cool with me even around their women.

Womens guard was down, the bitch shield was down and comfortable.

Women were more chatty then normal, adding to conversations that felt real and were not 1st meeting awkward at all.

Daily Driver ok. I can see using this anytime even around family or friends. Something like a swoon where it can be versatile and not over bearing in most situations, but sways more toward seduction then most formulas which is why I like it so far.

Self Effect of higher Confidence. I was more able to talk smooth and articulate better then without it.

Recommended was 2-3 sprays, I tried up to 4 and didnt get any od or ghosting.

My friend did not bring enough cash money and apparently didnt bring a credit card when buying water/gatorade and vodka and the female cashier apparently said to not worry about it with over $2 short. She also was heavily looking into his eyes and smiling sexually.

I am new to posting here but have been using pheromones since 2009, my first was scent of eros and max attraction gold unscented. My second was Aqua Vitae. I go to the same places for years and I definately do not get blatant stares and head turns and turning around in line when not in eyesight without pheromones. Usually passive hits or I establish eye contact and if they hold it for a second before looking down or away I approach. Some bad pheromones they also give either passive hits or nothing, but while some others give blatant hits that just floor me. Some are purely interest to date or know better/attraction while others are sexual so I know what to look for.

If you are on the fence, I'd say go for this one. It has 60ml for that price so you wont have to buy often. Thats double a 30ml Aqua Vitae for example.
Look forward to all the regulars reviews....

Not doubting your sincerity and nice review, but it's a tad odd that you joined in April this year with only 11 posts, and timing it with the build up to this product release. Yet you have been a pheromone user since 2009, so why the sudden interest in reviewing products after almost 10 yrs of using pheromones? Some of this reads like a sales pitch "it has 60ml for that price so you won't have to buy often", and "if you are on the fence, go for this one". Why such a strong interest in this one in particular? Do you have other in depth reviews about other products?
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2017 10:08 PM by james mathers.)
05-11-2017 10:04 PM
DataDragon - Banned
Banned

05-11-2017 11:09 PM

(05-11-2017 10:04 PM)james mathers Wrote:  Not doubting your sincerity and nice review, but it's a tad odd that you joined in April this year with only 11 posts, and timing it with the build up to this product release. Yet you have been a pheromone user since 2009, so why the sudden interest in reviewing products after almost 10 yrs of using pheromones? Some of this reads like a sales pitch "it has 60ml for that price so you won't have to buy often", and "if you are on the fence, go for this one". Why such a strong interest in this one in particular? Do you have other in depth reviews about other products?

Hi James, nice to meet you. I'm fully divorced now and heavily back into dating. I am looking for whats right for me for initial pickup/cold meetings in a variety of places, dating, possibly a Long Term Relationship, and possibly work and other uses. These days pheromones come in so many varieties I no longer feel I can just pick 'just one' obviously anymore.

I'm not a collector, just looking for the ones that will best fit my needs. This one just is right up my alley as was the ones in my signature I picked up. Since I'm more interested in it now and no longer so busy with my wife gone and son in college now and work these days I thought to finally join in posting since everyones opinion matters. Seems like a nice community of people as well to get to know.

I do sales for a living, wrote ad copy for yellow pages in the past and have had an ebay store since 1998 so maybe that comes out sometimes in my writing lol. This is the second one I posted my first impression of (M3x was the first and I love that one so far as well, would recommend buying either one. So far people have liked my posts from the thanks so I will continue to do so as I test what I buy. Hopefully I wont buy any duds but if I do you are sure to hear about it. I would have started with the ones I used before that I dont have stock of anymore, but many of those are outdated imo to whats out there now so I started with the most recent ones I thought would be right for me. Believe it or not I'm quite hard to please, since I've been spoiled by old mag, aqua vitae and others a bit.

Scout I'm not working or affiliated with any pheromone/jewelry company nor asked by anyone to give a favorable review, nor make any money. Its simply my opinion, one of hopefully many that will be posted. If a company or individual ever sends me a sample and I have time I would post an honest review, but I dont plan to just buy things I am unlikely to use, I'm OCD Free.

Apx M3X, C36, Imt, Core, Tit, Dion, Man2
PT THU, Swn, GoA, 0to69, AT, Astax
LAL AlQ, Wlf, AV, BW, DP
PXS DMe o, Tab, Evol, Coh, Asc, P96,86, Bls, Cnx, Xist
LuvE Max Attr, ScErs o
Lacroy NPATc,NPA 5,Edge,B2B
LovSc ScErs g
AD AM LIIK V1+2 6-17,Cert
LPMP WM, WM/PM, HuTr, HThr, HMet, MkGn, ShEs, Aja
Oth IsoESup
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2017 11:37 PM by DataDragon.)
05-11-2017 11:09 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

05-12-2017 1:43 AM

Two sprays after rubbing down the app points.

Went out to dinner with a friend and one of his whom I never met before. Was able to build a lot of rapport really quickly with him, and talk to him like I was his best friend. My conversation was very on point and I found myself saying things I don't usually say.

The servers showed excellent service. We were sat down, given menus, the waitress goes to sit other tables, and comes back to us immediatly and asks if we are ready. She does that one more time. The waiters were super respectful.

A chick came over to our table to make guacamole, and I felt like my conversation abilities were assisted. My wit was generally overall enhanced tonight.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
05-12-2017 1:43 AM
D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Rep Post

05-12-2017 3:53 AM

(05-11-2017 8:35 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  I think you make a great point here...I noticed how easy it was to be congruent with this alpha blend. How accepting other people were of the vibe.

Most alpha blends take a lot for me to pull off. I have to be in the right frame of mind so i only wear them when I'm in that frame.

When I wear A314, I have on a Brooks Brothers suit, etc and it really adds to the effect....When I wear Titan, it feels Richard Branson like and dress and behave accordingly, when I'm in that mood. It helps others to accept the feeling when I'm congruent.

When I wear P96, I get acceptance of anything I have on...regardless of how I'm dressed or how I behave.

Gary may have found something interesting in this 20 pheromone combo....He keeps on pushing limits. Maybe one day he will tell or least give a strong hint.

Where did you read there are 20 molecules in this Darklord?

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-One-Shot-At-Glory

Fear is the mindkiller
05-12-2017 3:53 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Nude Alpha and Voodoo Differences - Open Discussion ObscuredFacade 26 3,055 05-10-2020 2:00 PM
Last Post: Stories
  Casanova: Reviews and Discussion ObscuredFacade 86 19,209 12-02-2019 2:03 PM
Last Post: nephil