Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Alpha Q: Reviews & Discussion
RussianWolf

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Alpha Q: Reviews & Discussion
03-17-2018 2:32 PM

You can now order a 5mL sample of Alpha Q for $20.00

https://s1ckjewelry.com/product/alpha-q-sample-size/

May try it sometime.

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
03-17-2018 2:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

03-17-2018 3:42 PM

I messaged Johnny the owner of S1ck on Instagram to compliment him on the fragrance and he told me Alpha Q II is coming. He wouldn’t give me any details at all so idk if it’s a scent package or formula change.
03-17-2018 3:42 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

MMM

Rep Post

03-17-2018 4:32 PM

(03-17-2018 1:52 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  An intoxicated woman in her late 40s came to our table at a pub and tried to find the delicious fragrance (me) last night. All of the women in the bar kept looking at her/us and pointing as we talked .

I got interviewed twice by females about my jobs within a minute of meeting them. Women
really grill me down on how I make money yet don’t ask my friends.

The wearer is someone to associate with. People want to be seen with the wearer very badly. It feels like they’re desperate to be seen with you. Very fun effect.

The ISO E I added helped diffusion immensely and the effects are so much more apparent. This product creates very strong curiosity about the wearer in women, and is almost like a magnet how it pulls them into conversation once the convo opens on the wearers or their iniative.

2 OR 3 sprays, Biggum? Umnik2

Thanks!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
03-17-2018 4:32 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

03-17-2018 4:43 PM

(03-17-2018 4:32 PM)MMM Wrote:  2 OR 3 sprays, Biggum? Umnik2

Thanks!

I was wearing 2 full sprays.
03-17-2018 4:43 PM
doctorlove
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-17-2018 11:50 PM

One to back of neck.

Two to each side of neck, rubbed on wrist at about five.

4 sprays of Joop cover. It smells good & is said to have good silliage.

Was with an older friend tonight.

Two more sprays back at my place about eight..

Best either had in years.
(03-17-2018 3:42 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  I messaged Johnny the owner of S1ck on Instagram to compliment him on the fragrance and he told me Alpha Q II is coming. He wouldn’t give me any details at all so idk if it’s a scent package or formula change.

Formula tweak, assuming I understood him correctly.
(This post was last modified: 03-18-2018 1:07 AM by doctorlove.)
03-17-2018 11:50 PM
doctorlove
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-19-2018 7:39 AM

2 AQ with Joop cover.

So, at a major work meeting, I ended up getting paired off with a couple women from area I just met today: one I wouldn't with. One I would. They were friendly. They mentioned meeting me regarding work. One I wouldn't kept almost touching, then stopped. My supervisor passed through. The one I would remarked on the "passion" I bring. I stiffened in a good way.

Would gave me a great business opportunity that would help me at work out of nowhere.

One I would, when we were off to the side slipped her ring on and off. Almost all the way. Then slowly slid it back on, almost off again. Licking her lips. Looking up at me with her face down all sub.

They hugged me when we left. Would instigated hug at close, folded into me (partially due to KineticAttraction course hug I did) and called me sweetheart when leaving building. All together seemed unusual for a first business meeting. We will see each other again. Will let Would seduce me if she wants.

This stuff is good. Really good. Most interesting & efficient phero I ever tried. Consistent stuff.
(This post was last modified: 03-19-2018 7:41 AM by doctorlove.)
03-19-2018 7:39 AM

doctorlove
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-19-2018 7:43 AM

***Lay Report***

One spray of AQ to back of neck as recommended by S!ck rep because it tends to heat up behind the collar.

Two more sprays back at my place about eight before I played music for her & she jumped me!

I apologize for repeat. Was trying to move the stuff from my review thread, which BDB let me know was redundant, onto here. Wanted to put things in chronological order, and couldn't delete previous post.

But this stuff rocks. Oh! How she nuzzled the application points and everwhere else before she mounted me like a wild mare . . . Still thinking about it. Mmmm. Go AQ! Long live AQ!
(This post was last modified: 03-19-2018 7:46 AM by doctorlove.)
03-19-2018 7:43 AM
MMM

Rep Post

03-19-2018 12:16 PM

(03-19-2018 7:43 AM)doctorlove Wrote:  ***Lay Report***

One spray of AQ to back of neck as recommended by S!ck rep because it tends to heat up behind the collar.

Two more sprays back at my place about eight before I played music for her & she jumped me!

I apologize for repeat. Was trying to move the stuff from my review thread, which BDB let me know was redundant, onto here. Wanted to put things in chronological order, and couldn't delete previous post.

But this stuff rocks. Oh! How she nuzzled the application points and everwhere else before she mounted me like a wild mare . . . Still thinking about it. Mmmm. Go AQ! Long live AQ!

5 TOTAL SPRAYS. What do you consider as an OLDER FRIEND, Doc?

Thanks! King

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
03-19-2018 12:16 PM
doctorlove
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-20-2018 10:46 AM

(03-19-2018 12:16 PM)MMM Wrote:  5 TOTAL SPRAYS. What do you consider as an OLDER FRIEND, Doc?

Thanks! King

Hey, Triple M. Good to see you still on here!

I knew that with AM that if it were a hot date, that I could add another spray or so at the night progressed. And from the reviews on here , it seemed like AQ is sort of a catchall that is social and sexual depending on steering. So when I got her to my place, I tried a little more. Worked great: mindblowingly great.

Older=early 50s. I am in my early 40s. It. Was. Insane.

We are both busy, but I can tell that she thinks I am awesome. We are certainly going to spend lots more time together. This is somebody I have known for a while. Now it is at another, extremely pleasurable level for both of us. There is no drama right now. Things are smooth.

Thanks, Garry & LAL, S!ck, and AQ!
03-20-2018 10:46 AM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

03-20-2018 12:34 PM

(03-20-2018 10:46 AM)doctorlove Wrote:  Hey, Triple M. Good to see you still on here!

I knew that with AM that if it were a hot date, that I could add another spray or so at the night progressed. And from the reviews on here , it seemed like AQ is sort of a catchall that is social and sexual depending on steering. So when I got her to my place, I tried a little more. Worked great: mindblowingly great.

Older=early 50s. I am in my early 40s. It. Was. Insane.

We are both busy, but I can tell that she thinks I am awesome. We are certainly going to spend lots more time together. This is somebody I have known for a while. Now it is at another, extremely pleasurable level for both of us. There is no drama right now. Things are smooth.

Thanks, Garry & LAL, S!ck, and AQ!

Were you in the friend zone before and if you were do you think AQ helped you out?
03-20-2018 12:34 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Casanova: Reviews and Discussion ObscuredFacade 93 23,696 01-03-2021 6:33 PM
Last Post: dsouza
  Nude Alpha and Voodoo Differences - Open Discussion ObscuredFacade 26 3,570 05-10-2020 2:00 PM
Last Post: Stories