Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Alpha Q: Reviews & Discussion
Scissorburst
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Alpha Q: Reviews & Discussion
02-02-2018 10:10 AM

Got my bottle yesterday and tried two spray solo on the neck in the afternoon.
Strange feeling in that second caused me to pause and i was looking out of our window like i was searching for something. It was like something has to adjust. Empty head in that second not knowing what to do next. Strange. But i had this again two hours later with my second application. After some seconds i was back to normal and didnt noticed much in regards to selfies.

The smell is realy a challenge for me. Its like you are sticking your nose in a powder can. After one hour without any selfies i added 4 sprays to see what this baby will do with me and my enviroment. Same strange feeling for some seconds.
First of all it was way too much. The smell is annoying after a while. Interestingly i had this calm grounded feeling after a while but noticed a permanent increasing nerviness. My wife was reacting very well at this evening. Lovely and i wondered that she was so well-adjusted after she had much trouble at work. It balanced her stress in a nice good way and this is realy interesting for me. AQ has 20 mones in it and its totally easy for me to get my wife out of balance with THU for example. This 20 mone monster didnt triggered any negative reaction.
She didnt make any comment about the smell. But i tried to cover it with mercedes club black before she came home from work and this is a real strong cover scent. While she wasnt smelling it through the cover scent i had the feeling that the powder dose is still on my nose.

We talked about the day and i noticed a great flow of words. We had some fun and we were joking around a little bit. After a while this funny joking feeling vanished and while we were watching tv i noticed a strong feeling of detachment from my wife. I didnt liked this feeling because it was too strong. Too much mone i know. Smile

It was the primary feeling the whole evening after the nerviness vanished. Wife wasnt affected by this detaching feeling. It was like she had the opposite feeling. She wasnt cuddly or romantic but in a strange way turned towards me.
Dont get me wrong this feeling isnt bad and with less mone it can help to stay calm and grounded in a dating or cold approach situation while your partner felt more attracted towards you. Never had this feeling with any mone before. It was unique and i am still thinking about it. It was not that idgf feeling. It was much colder but no in a bad way at all.

Nothing special or sexual happened but i was amazed how relaxed she was with all the pressure on work she is dealing atm. Without AQ this evening would have been different for sure. After around 20 years i know my wife very well. The sleep wasnt that bad as i thought. I woke up three or four times and was suprised that i realy felt very good. A real positive good feeling. But that was only at night. This morning i was nerved as hell. I really had to exercise some discipline to overcome this negative feelings. Decided to stop with AQ today and after a long shower i went with Swoon and Captain. Swoon calmed me down and i am still wondering what to think about AQ from this first test.
I dont know. Will try again but with 1 spray. Also i dont know how to cover this scent but the depth or spectrum of this mone was fascinating. This was the feeling i had the first seconds after application. Its like there is so much in this mone that it will take some time to adjust and to discover it.
Hopefully we will see more reviews of this mone and i will post again if i have any news about AQ. Imho AQ has a ton of potential behind the scenes.
But i have to be cautious with these side effects not to overdose it again.

I love it when a plan comes together
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2018 10:40 AM by Scissorburst.)
02-02-2018 10:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scissorburst
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-05-2018 9:35 AM

Short add on:
I decided to use two sprays instead of one for my second run with AQ solo yesterday. After testing various cover scents i decided to put one million over top. Both fit good together and the smell wasnt any problem anymore.
Selfies were realy strong. Stronger than the first time i used AQ. A lucky calm grounded felling. Realy satisfied with life at all. It was a feeling like someone ask you what you are smoking. Realy good but not unnatural.
Wifey is on girls week since two days and after AQ her mood instantly turned. AQ hits my wife in seconds. Well this second run was realy different from the first one. I realy like what i see. More testing necessary but what i can tell so far is that this is realy a good solo mone for everyday use imho. Wonder if someone tried to combo this one.

(This post was last modified: 02-05-2018 11:07 AM by Scissorburst.)
02-05-2018 9:35 AM
doctorlove
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-05-2018 12:42 PM

My usual dosage of pretty much everything is a couple sprays or a couple drops (New Pheromone Additive, etc.). With Glace, I have upped to six sprays. With Corporative, I have upped to three or four, I think.

So when I get this concoction in, I'll go with two first. Sometimes, because I am 42, I spray another one on later after initial application if I am going to be around interests.

This is a really good thread.
02-05-2018 12:42 PM
MMM

Rep Post

02-05-2018 4:24 PM

Link to purchase Alpha Q, please?

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
02-05-2018 4:24 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-05-2018 6:20 PM

(02-05-2018 4:24 PM)MMM Wrote:  Link to purchase Alpha Q, please?

https://s1ckjewelry.com/product/alpha-q/
02-05-2018 6:20 PM
MMM

Rep Post

02-05-2018 7:19 PM

(02-05-2018 6:20 PM)MacCauley Wrote:  https://s1ckjewelry.com/product/alpha-q/

Thanks, Mister! Hi

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
02-05-2018 7:19 PM
Indi-player
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-05-2018 7:23 PM

(02-05-2018 7:19 PM)MMM Wrote:  Thanks, Mister! Hi

How many dosages is that?. Also age of targets Big Grin

I kid
02-05-2018 7:23 PM
MMM

Rep Post

02-05-2018 10:53 PM

(02-05-2018 7:23 PM)Indi-player Wrote:  How many dosages is that?. Also age of targets Big Grin

I kid

USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION, Indi! whistle Victory

02-05-2018 10:53 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Scissorburst
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-26-2018 5:38 AM

I found a realy nice combo for me and my wife yesterday.
The last days i was wearing CaptainSwoon because my wife had a stressful week and i wanted to give my daily BW+AV combo a short break. CaptainSwoon is a nice combo for me and it saved my weekend.
We had a nice calm friday and saturday and nothing special happened. Except that the uplifting mood effect of Swoon did his job very well.
Sunday morning after shower i put again CaptainSwoon 2/4 drops on neck and we had a relaxed day again. After a short trip to another town i thought that its now time for another combo. My wife showed no sign of any sexual interest the last three days and i was thinking about all the mones i have. After shower i decided to try a AQ combo for the first time.
Put 3 full sprays of AQ on the neck after cleaning the app points thoroughly and NA on my wrists. Three stripes on every arm so it was a good amount of NA. I only knew how my wife reacted on NA or AQ solo.
Met her in the kitchen and i was astonished how she was affected in seconds. One minute later she was lying in my arms and was teasing and joking around. I know this behaviour and it is the ultimate sign for sex. Now it was easy to steer things in that direction and we had a nice f*cking evening. Sex was great with that combo. She had a nice hard orgasm in a short time and was very submissive. I was so horny from NA that i f*cked her realy hard and she didnt complain. That was unusual for her. She realy liked it to get pounded doggy style. This combo was a total hit for us.
It was so obvious after two normal days without any sign of sexual interest from her side. Also on sunday the whole day with CaptainSwoon was easy peasy but AQ+NA hits her like a hammer.

Will use this combo more often now. I realy like AQ the longer i try it.
With such great results AQ is a winner for me.

(This post was last modified: 02-26-2018 8:09 AM by Scissorburst.)
02-26-2018 5:38 AM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

03-17-2018 1:52 PM

An intoxicated woman in her late 40s came to our table at a pub and tried to find the delicious fragrance (me) last night. All of the women in the bar kept looking at her/us and pointing as we talked .

I got interviewed twice by females about my jobs within a minute of meeting them. Women
really grill me down on how I make money yet don’t ask my friends.

The wearer is someone to associate with. People want to be seen with the wearer very badly. It feels like they’re desperate to be seen with you. Very fun effect.

The ISO E I added helped diffusion immensely and the effects are so much more apparent. This product creates very strong curiosity about the wearer in women, and is almost like a magnet how it pulls them into conversation once the convo opens on the wearers or their iniative.
(This post was last modified: 03-17-2018 2:10 PM by BigDickBandit420.)
03-17-2018 1:52 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Casanova: Reviews and Discussion ObscuredFacade 87 20,445 09-20-2020 6:48 PM
Last Post: RJH_STL84
  Nude Alpha and Voodoo Differences - Open Discussion ObscuredFacade 26 3,196 05-10-2020 2:00 PM
Last Post: Stories