Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Alpha Q: Reviews & Discussion
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Alpha Q: Reviews & Discussion
01-09-2018 12:26 PM

Though a limited sampling, my initial impressions of AQ...

sample of 10 ml in bulb dropper bottle obtained from listmate....when the following testing was done, used as standalone, as is. Currently, have added 10 % Cinis Labs IES...shaken, aged over 2 months.

dosage: 4 - 8 drops...to approximate 1 -2 sprays respectively...split evenly to both sides of neck.

self effects: to me nothing remarkable with the exception of a brief dizziness when applying more than 8 drops. No crash or other effects hours after or day(s) after noted.

temperature: avg from 18 -25 degrees Celcius (64 -77 F).

Time of testing: early evening to later evening.

Although I have had limited tests during Spring/Summer 2017 with the 10 ml sample that I obtained from a listmate, I have found that it imparts the wearer with a VIP aura towards both female and male. I have not found it to hit blatantly i.e., DITHL shock effect, but rather smoother engagement...a need for targets to talk to me; I think that AQ foregoes the blatant in-your-face effect characteristic of AV, BW, old AM in an attempt to be more believable. I think that it attempts to be smooth at the risk of blunting the raw alpha effect. It is well buffered. Due to my limited sample, I had to seek opportunities which make it count.

encounter one: woman (28 - 32 yo) pretty, maybe 7...opened me when I was walking my dog in the gated apartment complex. She was intrigued...conversation was struck up...she does most of the talking...she opened up to where she works...what her national origin is...I brought up an archetypical alcoholic beverage from her native land...she promises to bring back some within the week and she promises to invite me to a house party for a taste test of her booze. We exchange contact info. She flakes out; never follows through.

encounter two: Brazilian couple (perhaps, 28 - 32...the woman hot 8) living next door for months (they know that I'm married), but never really engage meaningfully beyond the customary 'hello.' One night with AQ, they suddenly strike up a conversation in the hallway...their eyes wide (though not frozen DITHL) and we touch upon many topics. The woman does most of the talking, ignoring her bf/husband who simply stays passive/well behaved and smiley. With the conversation lasting more than I'd like, I garner the woman's cellphone number in front of her man. The woman proposes inviting me to her apartment for coffee in the near future. I agree. However, they flake. They seemed to avoid me thereafter only happen chance seeing me and telling me that they will have to move quite unexpectedly(2 months after the encounter) and since then, they have moved away to South Africa citing business reasons, company moving out of Europe.

Although this is a limited sampling, I feel in both cases that AQ held some mystery for them....causing a VIP effect, intrigue and a need to talk to me. The females were entranced/charmed. AQ attempts smoothness, to feel natural, it enhances social/breaking ice...it is more subtle..not in your face like AV or BW. The bad part: the spell wore off...it wasn't enough to hold intrigue for them to follow up even after they themselves set up a subsequent meeting. Note: I could see that single men could still escalate this at an appropriate venue, with alcohol flowing and ending up at apt or hotel to close....but, I get the feeling that the wearer must do it the same meeting as time is of the essence or the spell could be broken...perhaps, the initial blast is too good to be true for the targets. Once the spell is on, escalate and look to close THE SAME MEETING. Otherwise, game over and move on.

Personally, the scent could be better. In my experience, the scent kinda disappears within a couple of hours, but the mones remain. The raw mones have a somewhat women's hair spray smell mixed with saliva - that is the best that I can describe it. Unlike other reviewers who found the scent off putting or sissy, I see their point but I feel it can be tolerated. I would prefer unscented. Even one listmate (thelaw) selling his AQ because the scent was a deal breaker; he described it as a fairy's butthole which gave me fits of laughter. However, I don't think that it is that horrendous. Keep in mind that we as guys might not care for the scent, but women might totally love it. It does have a bit of a sweet, powdery, animalic, perineum odor, but it can be attractive to women. I think that one could mask/compliment the scent with something that contains similar notes...namely pineapple and some woody base which would masculinize the scent. I have mixed Cinis Labs ISO e super directly into my bottle and the woody notes lend AQ scent more masculinity. I also think that Creed's Aventus or Armaf's clone of Aventus would compliment the scent and masculinize it more.

In summary, it is a smooth intriguing VIP...easier to break ice...kinda fly by wire with socials as both experiences were lazy man's hits. I think that it (standalone) lacks the raw killer signals which would facilitate a close without more meaningful steering/effort/game/booze on the part of the wearer. Effect may be shallow and be time contingent if target exposure is discontinued. Therefore, time is of the essence. Based upon these two experiences, it seems to fail with imprinting...no callbacks...no follow-ups....almost as if the targets snapped out of the initial intrigue and dismissed the whole encounter as some dream.

Verdict: Again limited testing and I plan to continue until sample is exhausted, but at events/venues where more targets can be engaged. Is it bottle worthy? I cannot say at this premature stage. Perhaps, if the price fell and it was unscented along with Garry offering perhaps, smaller bottles. I would want to wait for an unscented version which I would treat with IES and/or my own scent essences.

As always, your mileage may vary. Just my humble 2 cents.
01-09-2018 12:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

01-09-2018 12:38 PM

(01-09-2018 12:26 PM)TheManInTheFedora Wrote:  Though a limited sampling, my initial impressions of AQ...

sample of 10 ml in bulb dropper bottle obtained from listmate....when the following testing was done, used as standalone, as is. Currently, have added 10 % Cinis Labs IES...shaken, aged over 2 months.

dosage: 4 - 8 drops...to approximate 1 -2 sprays respectively...split evenly to both sides of neck.

Wouldn't let me rep you. AWESOME report, Mister!! Lone ranger

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
01-09-2018 12:38 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

01-09-2018 2:23 PM

I tried to reply ya too Fedora. But I gotta spread love. Great report. Thanks. Smile
01-09-2018 2:23 PM
Jonas
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-10-2018 12:44 PM

(01-09-2018 2:23 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  I tried to reply ya too Fedora. But I gotta spread love. Great report. Thanks. Smile

#Metoo...
Thanks for the report!
01-10-2018 12:44 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-10-2018 1:09 PM

I'll post my thoughts on AQ as well. It's an interesting one. I've used about 1/3rd of a bottle, mostly at 2 sprays.

Scent:Not my favorite. It's way too sweet for my taste. The good news is that now you can get it unscented to my knowledge. I'll try what Fedora said about layering it with Aventus (got a sample, thanks for sharing) or something. Projection is insane though, I've heard people comment on the cologne from across the room. Others seems to like the scent for some reason.

Self effects: The main pro in my opinion. Maybe the best self effects I've had with any product, at least enough to rival BW and TUSC. Confidence, tranquility, focus, better speech, sharper wit, improved cognitive abilities, feel good factor, a cheeky attitude in general. Similar to taking a normal dose of modafinil. If you're feeling extra adventurous, try both in the same day. It might be your most productive day ever.

Effects on guys: A definite, unmistakable status elevation. Can cause some envy which I've experienced from time to time. Make the wearer seen as someone cool and in the know, the guy everyone wants to be seen with. A bit similar to AV in this regard, but AV is more intense and intimidating.

Effects on women: This is were it gets tricky. If only I could read minds with absolute certainty. Other have said it, Alpha Q = "I'll fuck you". I actually disagree with this sentiment. The only thing this product doesn't do for me is attracting women in a sexual sense. The attraction seems to be more status based. It's more VIP with women than attraction. This is why I prefer TUSC over AQ. They're very similar in my opinion, the main differences are that AQ has slightly better selfies while TUSC is much more attractive than AQ. But hey, at least AQ doesn't make me unattractive, but not more than baseline from what I can detect. The self effects really help in conversations with women though so that's of benefit.

Drawbacks for me personally,
- Scent
- Doesn't compete with the best attraction products
- Sometimes feel like going crazy after using it for 3 days or more in a row, a shower with a good scrub is heavenly at that point

Bottom line; I think AQ is a very good status product with amazing self effects. There are products I like more, but it has it's uses. I'd reach for my bottle of AQ before holding a speech, as a productivity booster or if I'm in need of status elevation professionally.
01-10-2018 1:09 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

01-10-2018 4:05 PM

(01-10-2018 1:09 PM)MacCauley Wrote:  I'll post my thoughts on AQ as well. It's an interesting one. I've used about 1/3rd of a bottle, mostly at 2 sprays.

Scent:Not my favorite. It's way too sweet for my taste. The good news is that now you can get it unscented to my knowledge. I'll try what Fedora said about layering it with Aventus (got a sample, thanks for sharing) or something. Projection is insane though, I've heard people comment on the cologne from across the room. Others seems to like the scent for some reason.

Self effects: The main pro in my opinion. Maybe the best self effects I've had with any product, at least enough to rival BW and TUSC. Confidence, tranquility, focus, better speech, sharper wit, improved cognitive abilities, feel good factor, a cheeky attitude in general. Similar to taking a normal dose of modafinil. If you're feeling extra adventurous, try both in the same day. It might be your most productive day ever.

Effects on guys: A definite, unmistakable status elevation. Can cause some envy which I've experienced from time to time. Make the wearer seen as someone cool and in the know, the guy everyone wants to be seen with. A bit similar to AV in this regard, but AV is more intense and intimidating.

Effects on women: This is were it gets tricky. If only I could read minds with absolute certainty. Other have said it, Alpha Q = "I'll fuck you". I actually disagree with this sentiment. The only thing this product doesn't do for me is attracting women in a sexual sense. The attraction seems to be more status based. It's more VIP with women than attraction. This is why I prefer TUSC over AQ. They're very similar in my opinion, the main differences are that AQ has slightly better selfies while TUSC is much more attractive than AQ. But hey, at least AQ doesn't make me unattractive, but not more than baseline from what I can detect. The self effects really help in conversations with women though so that's of benefit.

Drawbacks for me personally,
- Scent
- Doesn't compete with the best attraction products
- Sometimes feel like going crazy after using it for 3 days or more in a row, a shower with a good scrub is heavenly at that point

Bottom line; I think AQ is a very good status product with amazing self effects. There are products I like more, but it has it's uses. I'd reach for my bottle of AQ before holding a speech, as a productivity booster or if I'm in need of status elevation professionally.

How would you compare AQ to titan?

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction

My New Music Website:
https://adriandsouza.bandcamp.com/follow_me

Some people call it a ONS but we can call it Paradise.
01-10-2018 4:05 PM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

01-10-2018 5:05 PM

"Sometimes feel like going crazy after using it for 3 days or more in a row"

And what does that entail?

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
01-10-2018 5:05 PM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-10-2018 5:06 PM

(01-10-2018 4:05 PM)dsouza Wrote:  How would you compare AQ to titan?

AQ has more status and stronger self effects than Titan. While Titan has status, it also has enough none to make it sexually exciting. Titan is miles ahead of AQ when it comes to attraction. Titan seems a bit more alpha than AQ while AQ seems a bit more VIP than Titan.

They're similar to an extent, but also different. I'm not sure I'd say one is better than the other. They're both good products in my opinion. I think TUSC whops both their asses though.
01-10-2018 5:06 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-10-2018 5:11 PM

(01-10-2018 5:05 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  "Sometimes feel like going crazy after using it for 3 days or more in a row"

And what does that entail?

Good question. It feels like a mental overload or over stimulation coupled with severe agitation like having no tolerance for bullshit. It can be uncomfortable and not very ideal at work per say if you happen to lose your shit over something that isn't worth it. Didn't happen to me, but I was on the brink a few times. I know it's the mones because when I clean it off, it's like massive weight magically got off my shoulders. I've experienced this with TUSC as well. There's 20 molecules in AQ, I think one is bound to cancel another out eventually and it upsets the harmony. Maybe it's loaded with Androsterone.
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2018 5:12 PM by MacCauley.)
01-10-2018 5:11 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

01-11-2018 12:49 AM

I haven’t found AQ to stir up major attraction in women either. It’s created crushy vibes with bar tenders a couple times but that’s all I’ve seen. I expect there’s more to the blend then what I’m picking up. I still turn to Bad Wolf on nights out.
01-11-2018 12:49 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Casanova: Reviews and Discussion ObscuredFacade 88 20,627 Today 4:06 AM
Last Post: dsouza
  Nude Alpha and Voodoo Differences - Open Discussion ObscuredFacade 26 3,209 05-10-2020 2:00 PM
Last Post: Stories