Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Alpha Q: Reviews & Discussion
Slyguy
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Alpha Q: Reviews & Discussion
07-22-2017 9:38 PM

Tried AlphaQ for a first date. 3 sprays to the Neck. Target is 33 white. It worked very well. There wasn't any drinking involved We got back to my place and she kept asking what I was wearing and what the smell was and why it was so good. She said that she didn't trust me but she can't get enough of it. 8 hours later it still worked.

I think you have to be fairly aggressive with it but if you can get it to work. This is good stuff.

PhermoneXS - Ascend, Cohesion, evolve, xist, connections, vibe, flirt
LAL - Wolf, Nude Alpha, Acqua Vitae, Overdose Gel, alpha q
HAX - x22, m512, c4, WMB, 9+0
Lacroy - NPA
Laid - Hair Paste
07-22-2017 9:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BigDickBandit420

Sex: Male

Rep Post

07-22-2017 9:50 PM

What about you didn't she trust? Will you elaborate on that?

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
07-22-2017 9:50 PM
Slyguy
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

07-22-2017 9:58 PM

(07-22-2017 9:50 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  What about you didn't she trust? Will you elaborate on that?

I kept asking. She said she couldn't put her finger on it, but it felt like there was something else at play. She said she hadn't felt this way before and it was different.

PhermoneXS - Ascend, Cohesion, evolve, xist, connections, vibe, flirt
LAL - Wolf, Nude Alpha, Acqua Vitae, Overdose Gel, alpha q
HAX - x22, m512, c4, WMB, 9+0
Lacroy - NPA
Laid - Hair Paste
07-22-2017 9:58 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

07-22-2017 10:15 PM

(07-22-2017 9:58 PM)Slyguy Wrote:  I kept asking. She said she couldn't put her finger on it, but it felt like there was something else at play. She said she hadn't felt this way before and it was different.

Yeah...I sense that vibe in chicks myself which is why I'm taking a break. I think the best blends are the ones that make the wearer come off as extra trustworthy so they don't feel this way.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

07-22-2017 10:15 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Dblr619
Life taker-heart breaker

Rep Post

08-02-2017 12:11 PM

(07-22-2017 10:15 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  Yeah...I sense that vibe in chicks myself which is why I'm taking a break. I think the best blends are the ones that make the wearer come off as extra trustworthy so they don't feel this way.

This is why 1 spray of Connections is usually added to my more aggressive mixes.
The nols do what Androstadienone or P96 just can't.
It seems to make them more able to trust/accept what they are feeling.

mooning whiney control freaks mooning
08-02-2017 12:11 PM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

08-02-2017 12:53 PM

2 sprays from a generic cologne tester bottle and people at work are respecting me a lot. I have people telling me 1:1 that they have a good sense about people and as such they see me as a go-getter who wants to do something bigger than just work at a corporate company. In so many words they also recognize that I have social dominance and that I am the kind of person who will quickly and easily gather resources and rise in the ranks as I see fit. It has a very playful, alpha vibe to it, which allows employees of all age and gender to connect with you in an informal way and have a good time. This is the highest dose I have tested.

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
08-02-2017 12:53 PM
Dblr619
Life taker-heart breaker

Rep Post

08-02-2017 1:13 PM

(08-02-2017 12:53 PM)Arsenic Wrote:  2 sprays from a generic cologne tester bottle and people at work are respecting me a lot. I have people telling me 1:1 that they have a good sense about people and as such they see me as a go-getter who wants to do something bigger than just work at a corporate company. In so many words they also recognize that I have social dominance and that I am the kind of person who will quickly and easily gather resources and rise in the ranks as I see fit. It has a very playful, alpha vibe to it, which allows employees of all age and gender to connect with you in an informal way and have a good time. This is the highest dose I have tested.

Off topic but you exhibited something VERY important.....

I have read most everything on this site.
Time and time again I see people here that expect to spray something awesome and see huge changes in others perception of them.
Very few have a high social I.Q. so are unable to recognize the true effects the product has rendered.

Your ability to break down behavior and interpretation of things seem second nature.
That's a gift not all are afforded.

Crazy what happens when you pay attention instead of having limiting expectations.

I'm glad you continue to participate here.

mooning whiney control freaks mooning
08-02-2017 1:13 PM
right_mr
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-03-2017 8:39 AM

I think AQ can exhibit both positive effects and also highly negative effects at work. certainly this product is prone to build up over approx 4 days turns into something quite confrontational and negative. a tiny dose of sxd helps counter this.

on a clean day 1 app , I consistently experience great respect effects and a lot of dominance. this translates very well with strangers in terms of getting respect and VIP treatment. self effects are truly excellent in almost every regard. Effects on women are also very impressive in that they are very easily open-able and they respond extremely well to conversations unlike other LAL products I've used like NA and bad wolf.
effects on work colleagues are mixed at best and if you work in a collegiate environment them this is a product that works against that goal. if on the other hand you are a dictator then it is very good.

The not so good effects are on day 2 with just the next day effects having elements of some intimidation and also lightly sub conscious negative self effects. these are quite under the radar though but are present. I find changing to another suitable product does help.

it certainly is a product I've used very extensively multiple times every week since I got it and I've had a lot of enjoyment out of using it. it's simply a great product. that said though , it is worth appreciating potential downsides with it and also paying close attention to dosing. I for one tend to only use a dab at a time and reapp a couple of times during the day. I now stick to 3 days use in a row max to avoid extensive use negative effects.
08-03-2017 8:39 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

08-03-2017 12:50 PM

(08-02-2017 1:13 PM)Dblr619 Wrote:  Very few have a high social I.Q. so are unable to recognize the true effects the product has rendered.

Your ability to break down behavior and interpretation of things seem second nature.
That's a gift not all are afforded.

Crazy what happens when you pay attention instead of having limiting expectations.

I have said this many different times in many different ways. Glad to see it being said by someone else.

But yeah Arsenic & Mr_right are good reviewers.

Like others I've read through this entire thread and it's hard to pinpoint what Alpha Q does.

It's like every formula here I guess. The results depend on the social IQ and social awareness of the user.

The majority of users however are reporting respect hits.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
08-03-2017 12:50 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

08-27-2017 4:09 PM

I reached out to Jonny, the S1ck owner. He said he's added 2ML of high grade ISO E to each bottle since the first version. I'll be adding 2ML of ISO E.

I think this makes my mental frame the strongest in the conversation/room without much effort.

/bro-science

08-27-2017 4:09 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Casanova: Reviews and Discussion ObscuredFacade 88 20,627 Today 4:06 AM
Last Post: dsouza
  Nude Alpha and Voodoo Differences - Open Discussion ObscuredFacade 26 3,209 05-10-2020 2:00 PM
Last Post: Stories