Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Alpha Q: Reviews & Discussion
Alphonse
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Alpha Q: Reviews & Discussion
06-28-2017 8:02 AM

Dosage: 2 sprays to upper chest (yesterday was 1 spray)

Still have plague which may have a bearing on the following.

AQ is emotionally disinhibiting and intensifying

If you resist the unnatural mood lift, perhaps through force of will or illness, it can end up creating a sort of manic up and down mood with a bit of anxiety thrown in. It's probably better suited to high energy social situations rather than nights in with a bedfriend who is feeding you chicken soup and blowjobs to heal you.

Whilst with the bedfriend I had a very strange feeling of overwhelming affection come over me as if my heart was suddenly open and clear and I was in love with the world. It was definitely AQ and certainly unnatural because I had the same sensation before the girl came over and whilst my mind was pondering things that should not bring on this feeling. The affectionate feeling was not anchored to the bedfriend, it was just something that happened which then later translated to my acting affectionate with bedfriend. I am almost certain it was affecting bedfriend in the same way, since she was much more loving and affectionate than before.

This intensifying of emotion affects more than just affection unfortunately and small things that would not ordinarily be mildly irritating made me pretty ragey.

Anyway, AQ is pretty unique in this way. Many mones claim to be disinhibiting, but generally they only cause the release of tension, either in the form of sex or an angry outburst. This is the case with P83 and with M3X (the latter I actually found to have an inhibiting affect on me, and a disinhibiting rage effect on others). AQ seems to be able to access a wider ranger of emotions, at least some of which are pleasant.

AQ is emotionally wearing

Continuous wear causes a loss of emotional resilience. Small things make me angry, sad things make me quite upset. This is not necessarily a good thing, and unfortunately the emotions are mostly negative after a few days wear. BDB420 described this as feeling highstrung, and I feel it is still the best description.

Sure, it is possible to combat these feelings, but the point is that one should not have to do so. I wear mones to make life easier not harder. I've seen the argument made that these kinds of issues and obstacles make you stronger by the act of overcoming them. Let's just say that I feel pity for the people who buy into that logic and actually pay people top make their lives more uncomfortable. But you know what they say about fools being parted from their money.

Anyway, I am looking forward to reading my report on everyone's favourite pheromone affiliate site in a month or so. Hopefully with prettier women.

A
06-28-2017 8:02 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

06-28-2017 11:41 AM

I'm better able to control the irritability as of now, or the high strung feeling has become something I'm accustomed to.

This is in my journal, but here it is again:

Got my first freebie with AQ! Two sprays on my neck

Went to walk on the beach in Malibu with a male friend. Good times. No extra attention from females, no extra eye contact being held.

Went to Nobu (that places rappers sing about) and sat at the bar. My friend gets a cup of water, I get a Ginger Beer (non alcoholic) after looking over the menu for a bit. I start a convo with the bar tender "How long have you been working here" 7 years, first 5 as a bus boy and these last two at the bar. Drake is an egotist, shows up 15 min before close and acts like he owns the place. Elon Musk was humble as can be and sat in a corner booth with his family like a normal person. Tom Hanks was also humble. I never know who I could be talking to. The best rich people are humble"

He went on to talk to the couple next to us as my friend and I sat and drank. It came time to pay, and he wouldn't let me even though I had a $10 in hand.

Friendly male comrade seems to be a theme across reviews.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
06-28-2017 11:41 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Alphonse
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Some brief notes on AQ
06-30-2017 10:24 AM

1. There is something in this that reminds me of AV. It gives me this sense of being really awake and this profound feeling that I can do anything. It makes conversation and flirtation effortless. Unfortunately this does not happen every time and, when it doesn't, I end up with a very strange headache centred right between my eyebrows. Also, if someone gets in the way of my machiavellian machinations, I have to deal with some totally inappropriate hulk level rage.

2. Mr Right mentioned morbid thoughts the day after AQ use, and I can say that I experience something similar. It's not like Androstadienone depression, but it's clearly a chemically induced discomfort with some troubling thoughts. I can honestly say that these are not thoughts or feelings I would normally ever have.

3. Mr Right is right about AQ not being very work friendly too. Only went in for a bit today to pick some stuff up, but people were slightly standoffish, except for some newish surbordinates. This suggests that there is some ultra high respect thing going on that makes its use inappropriate and unhelpful with people you know (work colleagues, male friends, where there is already some established sort of hierarchy).

4. Darklord1 mentioned a Beta Androstenol effect of AQ. I can confirm this too, and it works both ways. People sharing stuff they would not share, and me spilling details that I would not normally share. The kind of shit that causes raised eyebrows and makes you scratch your head afterwards and wonder why you said that.

5. I was thinking about the kind of person AQ would be if one could wave a magic wand and turn a bottle of it into a person. Earlier I suggested some young, very cool high status guy, but AQ probably has more of an edge to it at times than a merely young, cool, high status guy would be able to carry off. It is probably closer to very charismatic, well known and influential politician who wields a considerable degree of power. Think Frank Underwood's personality in the body of Will Conway.

6. It has some crushy effects on women. Got a date set up for the weekend with a young twenties chick I've been bantering with for a while who was much more blushy/girly than in the past. I'm probably not gonna go because I'm still sick and feel old as donosaur shit today (and frankly I can do better). I think I'll stay in and get Freddie to send me up some barbecue ribs.

A
06-30-2017 10:24 AM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

06-30-2017 10:33 AM

I picked up on the crush vibes also! I haven't had the pleasure to test if it imprints or.....dare I say....causes fallout after extended exposure with one person.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
(This post was last modified: 06-30-2017 10:34 AM by BigDickBandit420.)
06-30-2017 10:33 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

06-30-2017 3:23 PM

I am finding that taking the supplement Alpha GPC seems to help mellow me out and clear the pheromone fogginess after several days of wearing AQ.

Maybe the product is really hard on the neuro transmitters or I'm not giving my body a big enough break between phero days.

Can't recall any imprint like effects with AQ. Definitely one that you should take a break from and recharge a bit. The Alpha GPC is also supposed to make you Hornier or so I've read. Haven't seen that effect yet. Cool it does clear the head.
06-30-2017 3:23 PM
Italian Dog
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

07-01-2017 12:26 PM

I've had Alpha Q for a week and like another member wrote, It took a week for delivery.

Today was the first time I've tried it, Two sprays one on each side of neck and went out to run some errands a couple of stores.
First off, Not impressed with the scent it's to weak and like someone else mentioned, I detect a faint Piss smell and will need to use another cover scent to aid in cover & diffusion.

I did not notice anything special in Hits etc, But I realize you cannot make an absolute judgement call after one use for a couple of hours.

Tomorrow I will try three sprays and see what that does.
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2017 12:31 PM by Italian Dog.)
07-01-2017 12:26 PM

Alphonse
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-02-2017 8:39 AM

(06-30-2017 3:23 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  I am finding that taking the supplement Alpha GPC seems to help mellow me out and clear the pheromone fogginess after several days of wearing AQ.

Maybe the product is really hard on the neuro transmitters or I'm not giving my body a big enough break between phero days.

Can't recall any imprint like effects with AQ. Definitely one that you should take a break from and recharge a bit. The Alpha GPC is also supposed to make you Hornier or so I've read. Haven't seen that effect yet. Cool it does clear the head.

Funny you mention that since I am noticing a lethargy and cognitive decline now that I am taking a break from Alpha Q that reminds me of the brain fog and emotional blunting I get when I stop taking alpha GPC and other cholinergic nootropics.

It's not unique to AQ - I get it with many of the LAL products - but it does make me wonder if Garry is putting some sort of nootropic supplement in his formulas. Of course, it could just be a very high amount of pheromones. Some of them, I am certain, have a profound impact on brain function and neurotransmitter balance.

I like AQ so far, but yes, it's not something that is suitable for daily wear. It takes a toll on physical and mental functioning after some regular use whch I find unacceptable in a daily wear product.

A
07-02-2017 8:39 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

07-02-2017 8:45 AM

(07-02-2017 8:39 AM)Alphonse Wrote:  Funny you mention that since I am noticing a lethargy and cognitive decline now that I am taking a break from Alpha Q that reminds me of the brain fog and emotional blunting I get when I stop taking alpha GPC and other cholinergic nootropics.

It's not unique to AQ - I get it with many of the LAL products - but it does make me wonder if Garry is putting some sort of nootropic supplement in his formulas. Of course, it could just be a very high amount of pheromones. Some of them, I am certain, have a profound impact on brain function and neurotransmitter balance.

I like AQ so far, but yes, it's not something that is suitable for daily wear. It takes a toll on physical and mental functioning after some regular use whch I find unacceptable in a daily wear product.

A

Thanks for bringing this up A. I've actually been thinking about this for a while. Do u rekon using different products on different days is a fix for this matter?

See this is why I use different products on different days. The signature changes everyday, but at least the brain gets a good workout on different levels. What's ur thoughts on that? Thanks in a advance A.
07-02-2017 8:45 AM
Alphonse
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-02-2017 9:45 AM

(07-02-2017 8:45 AM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Thanks for bringing this up A. I've actually been thinking about this for a while. Do u rekon using different products on different days is a fix for this matter?

See this is why I use different products on different days. The signature changes everyday, but at least the brain gets a good workout on different levels. What's ur thoughts on that? Thanks in a advance A.

Your brain doesn't get a workout on different mones no more than your HPTA gets a workout by injecting different compounds every day. You can rotate between test, deca, tren, 19-nor, 1-test or whatever else, but your HPTA doesn't start to recover until you stop injecting exogenous steroids for an extended period of time.

If you want to use a product daily without negative consequences, then you need a product that is low in the amount of mones. But the only sure way is to take regular breaks and monitor the impact of your mone usage on your body and mind. I don't believe many people take regular breaks away from mones and so never realise how they are being affected by them.

A
07-02-2017 9:45 AM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

07-02-2017 10:32 AM

(07-02-2017 9:45 AM)Alphonse Wrote:  I don't believe many people take regular breaks away from mones and so never realise how they are being affected by them.

A

You mean those teeth growing in my Belly Button could have something to do with mones? Eek Makes for a cool parlor trick though.

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
07-02-2017 10:32 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Casanova: Reviews and Discussion ObscuredFacade 87 20,425 09-20-2020 6:48 PM
Last Post: RJH_STL84
  Nude Alpha and Voodoo Differences - Open Discussion ObscuredFacade 26 3,192 05-10-2020 2:00 PM
Last Post: Stories