Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Alpha Q: Reviews & Discussion
heey85
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Alpha Q: Reviews & Discussion
05-09-2017 6:54 PM

just got mine, but obviously, I'm home alone and not really going out... I still sprayed 2 shots on my throat.

the scent is nice... but it's too sweet for my liking... I think It's similar to Paco Rabanne Invictus EDT. I'll have to sample that again to be sure, but it's a bit sweet to me, still a nice scent. Will see how this plays at work tomorrow... I wonder what the recommended dosage is?

"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear."
-Kali Linux

BW
Angel
05-09-2017 6:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BigDickBandit420

Sex: Male

Rep Post

05-09-2017 8:24 PM

I did two sprays and went to class. The grounded cool confidence was exponentially stronger, like a different animal.

Met with four guys to work on a project together. No negatives, this blend is easy to wear around men. The convo was light hearted, and fun - like last night.

Couple of shy people in class spoke to me which they never do.

Feel VIP & the VIP aura today, learning the nuances will take a couple of weeks.

The status and respect is strong. I sense it today more then yesterday. It's a calm cool alpha. I'll understand and be able to describe it better in the coming weeks.

There no amphetamine like rush as BW has. It doesn't make my emotions bubble up to the surface like Voodoo did a few nights ago. There isn't a negative selfie in my tests.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
05-09-2017 8:24 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

05-10-2017 10:52 AM

Took a shower, one spray to the middle of my neck and went to a dive bar with my friend.

Mostly guys, a few girls. The regular looks from girls that night. Felt like there was an aura of warmth and safety around me for people. Things flowed very easily, no scowls from guys as I'd see with BW. The place was packed and was busy.

Seemed like my friend was trying to build/feeling an emotional connection and was disclosing mildly personal stuff. The bar tenders car was parked right outside, with a sign that said reserved for bar tender above it. I complimented her on how clean her car was, that I liked the model and she included in her response she has a 3 year old. Felt like she was trying to build that deepend connection that my friend was feeling.

My friend said the smell is awesome. I think two sprays is a better dose

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

(This post was last modified: 05-10-2017 10:52 AM by BigDickBandit420.)
05-10-2017 10:52 AM
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-10-2017 10:53 AM

Hope this is in the right spot:

Received a reply from going through S1ck's contact us support page that stated I would have shipping information on Friday. No such information arrived on friday or over the weekend. Reached out again last night. Received a voicemail and a reply with tracking information for the product. The vm leads me to believe that S1ck is a stand up dude and has customer service on top of his priorities. He mentioned that they have been running into problems with the tracking number automation process they use and they've been having to send all numbers out manually.

Mine is coming from California and I'll have it Thursday.

“I read a theory once that the human intellect was like peacock feathers. Just an extravagant display intended to attract a mate... Just an elaborate mating ritual. Maybe it doesn’t matter that we have accomplished so much for the basest of reasons...”

— Dr. Robert Ford (Anthony Hopkins),
05-10-2017 10:53 AM
showtime89
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-10-2017 5:58 PM

Tested this one out today, definitely got some solid results.

Dosage: 2 Sprays to the neck and right forearm

Environment: Office environment 90% female (ages 22-30ish)

Initial thoughts on scent: Smells really good, perhaps a bit on the sweeter side at first but settles down later on.

Self Effects: Not as powerful as Bad Wolf by any means but I felt calm and worry-free on the long commute to work(rare)

Day 1:

Once I got to the office I held the elevator door open for a woman, once we hit her floor she said"I hope you have a wonderful day", I guess this could've been anything but I'll take it. I had several conversations with a few cute co-workers each conversation was really engaging and very in-depth, there were a few times when we said some pretty inappropriate things out loud. I kept getting eye contact from the new girl who is very cute 9/10, Ive been talking to her a lot lately and this day was no different, we literally spent 15 minutes talking about Game of Thrones which led to a brief chat about the sex scenes in the show.

Later, she sends me an IM asking me where my cubicle was, saying she needed help with an assignment. Keep in mind she has a mentor who sits right next to her and there are plenty of other people around her desk her to ask. instead, she travels halfway across the building to talk to me.

Towards the end of the day I go to the break room to clean out my coffee cup and then one of my other cute co-workers comes in and starts venting and talking my ear off about how long her day was. We continue to walk and talk until we pass by the new girl's desk mentioned above, new girl and I lock eyes pretty good and she smiles at me as we walk by.

Overall thoughts:

I noticed that there was slight intimidation with some girls but once you initiate small talk or even acknowledge them they get comfortable really quick.

There was very good respect from my male co-workers today, even random guys in the elevator were letting me walk out first before them on multiple occasions.

This mix seems to be a more balanced version of Bad Wolf, definitely needs steering to see the effects but once you start talking to people they seem to warm up quickly.

Tomorrow is happy hour after work, I look forward to seeing this in a bar setting.
05-10-2017 5:58 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

05-10-2017 8:00 PM

This was yesterday, forgot about it. I wrote it in my laptop when it happened.

Sitting at a table in school with a desktop computer, a guy walks by, so I move my chair forward so he can get through easier. After he passed and was a few steps away, my phone which was sitting on my thigh dropped because of how I shifted my body to pull my seat back into the position it was in before, and he looked at me like he had just committed a foul and said sorry meekly. The girls at the table he was walking by looked at him with a facial expression like "You better say sorry"

He was well past me when my phone dropped.

/bro-science

(This post was last modified: 05-10-2017 8:00 PM by BigDickBandit420.)
05-10-2017 8:00 PM

DarkLord1

Rep Post

05-11-2017 12:47 AM

Wore this mix at 2 sprays. BDB420 is correct....cool, calm, alpha is how I would describe this mix.

Very well buffered....no intimidation except for two Asian ladies and they briefly spoke with me after I started a conversation.

Men were especially social in a locker room kind of way. Very good respect. I was called "sir" by two men old enough to be my father and they are both more successful in business than I am.

Side glances and dilated pupils from the ladies. You have to initiate conversations and then the IOI's start to show.

One lady did say she had a headache and I overheard her say to another lady that she was on her period. She didn't have a headache until she was near me.

The smell is sweet and reminds me a bit of the Aventus oil from Fragrance shop smell. Lighter than that one.

Easier to be congruent with than I imagined.....Very smooth stuff.
Extremely well balanced blend. Very curious to know what 20 pheromones Gary put in this mix. Just the right amount of social. No crash for me (wolf and some of Gary's blends normally make me sleepy at the end). I feel grounded and focused. Women would stand near me....I already know everyone who I interacted with today. Women: Black, White, Hispanic, Asian, and Arab. Men: Black and White.

Bottle and packaging does come across like a designer cologne.
05-11-2017 12:47 AM
V-nice

Rep Post

05-11-2017 6:16 AM

Hey DarkLord, out of the races of women you interacted with, who responded best and whom the least?

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
05-11-2017 6:16 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

05-11-2017 8:49 AM

(05-11-2017 6:16 AM)V-nice Wrote:  Hey DarkLord, out of the races of women you interacted with, who responded best and whom the least?

Hello V-nice.....I really think that it hits consistently across all races. My experience, and this is what I see with almost every blend, is that Latinas tend to respond more aggressively to mixes. White and asian women tend to be hit by more mixes and black women take stronger mixes to show any response.

Latinas make their attraction more obvious. (Touching, language, etc). True with this one too.

Next factor for me is the personality of the woman. Again, Black woman don't usually respond as strongly to most mixes, but I saw them respond to this one. When black women respond, it is similar to the Latinas.

Again, the Asian ladies ran away a bit. I've been wearing Instant Gentleman and the Asian ladies will chase me. They were much more hesitant to talk to me and their body language was much more reserved (closed) than normal.

The Arab women wear a partial covering and they will glance and never speak with me. I did get smiles and a nod from one. She is pretty wealthy or appears to be.

The white women were all blonde. They tend to respond to almost anything I wear. The oldest one was much more aggressive (she is 50) then the 35 year old. They were chatty and stood near me quite a bit.

Bottom Line: even the intimadetd Asian ladies engaged when I initiated and seemed to relax a little. The only woman that ran away had a headache. So at first glance, this is a cool, calm, social, and sexual alpha mix with a sweet (very nice fragrance).
05-11-2017 8:49 AM
kingtut savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-11-2017 10:43 AM

(05-10-2017 10:52 AM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  Took a shower, one spray to the middle of my neck and went to a dive bar with my friend.

Mostly guys, a few girls. The regular looks from girls that night. Felt like there was an aura of warmth and safety around me for people. Things flowed very easily, no scowls from guys as I'd see with BW. The place was packed and was busy.

Seemed like my friend was trying to build/feeling an emotional connection and was disclosing mildly personal stuff. The bar tenders car was parked right outside, with a sign that said reserved for bar tender above it. I complimented her on how clean her car was, that I liked the model and she included in her response she has a 3 year old. Felt like she was trying to build that deepend connection that my friend was feeling.

My friend said the smell is awesome. I think two sprays is a better dose

I got that deepened emotional bould with na gel
05-11-2017 10:43 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Casanova: Reviews and Discussion ObscuredFacade 89 22,023 11-28-2020 1:04 PM
Last Post: J73
  Nude Alpha and Voodoo Differences - Open Discussion ObscuredFacade 26 3,339 05-10-2020 2:00 PM
Last Post: Stories