Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Alpha Q: Reviews & Discussion
Italian Dog
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Alpha Q: Reviews & Discussion
06-22-2017 11:45 PM

(06-22-2017 6:39 PM)Spars Wrote:  I think mine took about a week. Pretty sure most, it not all, come from California. I did have to reach out for shipping information FYI. And there was a delay in getting mine out.

Thank you!
06-22-2017 11:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Alphonse
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-23-2017 9:14 AM

AQ Scent update

I am still having trouble detecting much of a scent of all, even in much more clement weather. It smells vaguely sweet and fruity with a little jasmine in there, but not much else at all. Mr Right has confirmed that the decant he got smells like his original bottle, so it means it's just my nose that is not getting much from the scent. I can clearly smell the mones in it though.

AQ makes you Shine

It feels like there is something TAA/Instant Shine-like in AQ. It puts me in a good mood but without the crash that IS gave me after a few hours.

AQ is beautifying (but not always)

This seems to be largely mood dependent. I think it's much more accurate to say that it increases visual acuity and appreciation. Today I did seem objectively more handsome than usual in the mirror, but I could also see every wrinkle, crease, pimple and pore. Not that it bothered me much though. It still seems like I am looking at a photoshopped picture of someone who looks like me, but not me.

Similarly with main squeeze and a few other women I met during the day. Main squeeze seemed prettier than than normal, but I was also aware of every facial flaw. Some of the other women seemed cleaner/fresher looking somehow, but it did not translate to any emotional connection.

AQ makes people friendly and helpful

I noticed more of this today. People moving out of my way to give me space, people holding doors, and a bus driver accepting less than full fare and then giving me a much more expensive ticket. Not sure if this is respect, deference or whether the AQ mood is somehow transferable in close proximity and it just makes people nicer.

AQ makes women friendly, too

Opened some women and interactions went pretty well. They seemed very happy and pleased to be speaking to me. Got two out of two numbers, but my heart was not really in it. AQ is definitely not an intimidating sexual vibe. It seems more attractive, slightly dominant but in a non-threatening sort of way and happy shiny than balls-to-the-wall Mode One Alpha.

If I was to compare it to another mone, the closest I could think of would be Pheroproof (the original, not the new crap) when it is fresh and before it becomes none dominant. If I was to anthropomorphise it, AQ would be a young, very good looking and very cool man. Think the kind of man that tweeny girls go gaga for.

Downsides: it looks like it ruined my sleep, so you may want to beart that in mind if you wear it and need to be up bright-eyed and bushy-tailed the next morning.

A
06-23-2017 9:14 AM
Alphonse
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-24-2017 12:59 PM

Dosage: 1 spray to upper chest, 2nd day in a row that I am using AQ to determine if there is any sort of buildup

Self effects

I am suffering from a cold plus the usual hayfever, so self effects may be skewed. I managed to sleep alright last night after using 2 sprays of AQ in the morning, so the crash/sleeplessness is not as bad as I thought it might be. Bear in mind, however, that it took some months of regular BW wearings that I noticed the terrible dopamine crash.

The confidence, happiness and upbeat self effects are less noticeable on 1 spray than on 2. Also, it takes a few hours for the self effects to appear at full strength in regular weather. The first day I wore it we were going through a bit of a heatwave and the self effects were almost instantaneous, but peaks in about 15-30 mins.

I find it also makes me more articulate, more likely to engage in small talk, and increases my wit. It would probably make an excellent daygame product.

I was a little more irritable than usual the next day, but this could just be the effects of illness. Nope, it definitely makes me more irritable than normal. Someone else mentioned Hulk rage as a consequence of using AQ, and I can confirm I definitely get some anger that I have to make an effort to control. That is not a good thing.

Effects on others

Most people are friendly and helpful. Some men do not like the build up and they become a little introverted and defensive.

Free stuff. I know Mr Right has noticed this, I don't think I've had another product that got me so much free stuff and good customer service in so short a span of time. The latest was a cashier at a shop who gave me too much change. When I told her, she just winked at me.

Effects on women

I'll admit, I have not been approaching much on AQ, mostly because even AQ's beautification and self effects are not enough to compensate for the red eyes and runny nose, but it is ice breaking and not very threatening. I got called over to a table in a restaurant by some girl I met briefly and she proceeded to flirt with me (while her date watched).

Some thoughts on AQ so far

I was worried it would be some dark, dominant alpha sexual type product. They sound great to the noobs who are using mones to compensate for a lack of confidence and a weak personality, but those kind of products tend to repel almost everyone and come with a host of problems. AQ is charismatic, confident, attractive, and cool, but not so much that you threaten people with your presence. Whether it has teeth, we shall see. The anger sides are a bit of a concern right now. It is the feeling you get when your nerves are frayed and everything pisses you off. Hopefully this will be less of an issue when I have recovered from cold/hayfever.

A
(This post was last modified: 06-24-2017 12:59 PM by Alphonse.)
06-24-2017 12:59 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

06-24-2017 1:06 PM

(06-24-2017 12:59 PM)Alphonse Wrote:  It is the feeling you get when your nerves are frayed and everything pisses you off. Hopefully this will be less of an issue when I have recovered from cold/hayfever.

Yup, I have that feeling today too yet I am in good health so I don't think it'll go away. It makes me irritated the next day, and when wearing it a couple days in a row, I feel more high strung.

I agree with you that it's cool confident and attractive. It's slightly social in that way IMO.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
06-24-2017 1:06 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Alphonse
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-24-2017 1:17 PM

(06-24-2017 1:06 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  Yup, I have that feeling today too yet I am in good health so I don't think it'll go away. It makes me irritated the next day, and when wearing it a couple days in a row, I feel more high strung.

Well, shit, And I had just ordered another bottle.

A
(This post was last modified: 06-24-2017 1:17 PM by Alphonse.)
06-24-2017 1:17 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

06-24-2017 1:20 PM

(06-24-2017 1:17 PM)Alphonse Wrote:  Well, shit, And I had just ordered another bottle.

A

Hopefully it is different for you. It could be a variety of factors in my life. Did you get it unscented?

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
06-24-2017 1:20 PM
Alphonse
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-24-2017 2:17 PM

(06-24-2017 1:20 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  Hopefully it is different for you. It could be a variety of factors in my life. Did you get it unscented?

Darklord1, you and me makes me three people who get the irritability thing, so it may be a side effect of AQ. I will keep testing when the new bottle comes in. Edit: high strung is a good description - this is what it feels like today.

I got the original scented one. Jonnyo just told me that the new batches have Iso E in them, so we'll see how this affects the performance of the scent and the mones.

A
(This post was last modified: 06-24-2017 2:19 PM by Alphonse.)
06-24-2017 2:17 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

06-24-2017 4:13 PM

(06-24-2017 2:17 PM)Alphonse Wrote:  Darklord1, you and me makes me three people who get the irritability thing, so it may be a side effect of AQ. I will keep testing when the new bottle comes in. Edit: high strung is a good description - this is what it feels like today.

I got the original scented one. Jonnyo just told me that the new batches have Iso E in them, so we'll see how this affects the performance of the scent and the mones.

A

I listen to calming music and that levels me out.....brainwave entrainment stuff.
06-24-2017 4:13 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

PheroWolf
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

06-27-2017 2:09 PM

(05-12-2017 12:35 PM)Alphonse Wrote:  It's not specific to pheromones, it's part of wider censoring of views that are not favoured by the safety-pin wearing antifa leftist type crowd:

Paypal's crackdown against red pill and alt right sites

It won't become impossible to buy them anytime soon, but I think you'll find more phero sites relying on alternative payment processors like bitcoin in the future (until they get banned, that is, at which point it will be back to the days of sending money in envelopes. Until physical money gets banned :-D).

A

Well, I will still find a way to get my mones...even if I have to travel to the source myself and pay CASH. They can't stop anything...The Red Pill is here to stay. :-)

Aside from that, I'm really looking forward to purchasing and testing Alpha Q. It seems like it may be similar to Alpha Dream's L II K (ver. 2).
06-27-2017 2:09 PM
james mathers
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

06-28-2017 1:09 AM

I have just noticed that Data Dragon got banned. I was warming to him despite his shaky start as he was quite informative. But many of his reviews were rather suss i guess.
(This post was last modified: 06-28-2017 1:13 AM by james mathers.)
06-28-2017 1:09 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Casanova: Reviews and Discussion ObscuredFacade 93 23,625 01-03-2021 6:33 PM
Last Post: dsouza
  Nude Alpha and Voodoo Differences - Open Discussion ObscuredFacade 26 3,550 05-10-2020 2:00 PM
Last Post: Stories