Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Alpha Q: Reviews & Discussion
theLaw

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Alpha Q: Reviews & Discussion
06-12-2017 3:40 PM

(06-12-2017 3:30 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  If I may ask, where do you put your cops?

Also, what cops are you using?

Thanks!Mrgreen

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
06-12-2017 3:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

06-13-2017 6:53 AM

Maybe using this reporting format would have helped to avoid the above 2 posts and a few other questions. It's just a suggestion

Time applied: 8:00pm
Dosage: 2 sprays
Mixed with anything?: No, solo
Time of interaction: 10:00pm
Age, race, gender: 22 year old Caucasian female
Place: coffee shop
Story: I was in my local coffee shop when a woman sat next to me. She casually asked me about...

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
06-13-2017 6:53 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Alphonse
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-21-2017 7:45 AM

Will fill this out later, but wanted to put down some notes now while I have free time and everything is fresh.

Dosage: 2 sprays to upper chest

The Scent

Is much lighter than I thought it would be. From the reviews, I was thinking it would be a cloying vanilla type scent. It is a light synthetic sweet/fruity scent. The scent notes bear little resemblance to the actual scent. It doesn't last very long at all. It's possible that I'm slightly anosmic and hayfever may not be allowing a full appreciation, but the strength of the scent and the drydown reminds me of the 30ml glass bottle Impi (the mone reside smells very similar). There is not much scent left after about 30 mins. It is baking hot though, so the heat may have burned much of it off.

Self Effects

Not much at first, but about 30 mins in I found myself grinning like an idiot. About 1.5 hours in and I had a very unnatural feeling boost of confidence that reminded me of Bad Wolf. If Bad Wolf is cocaine, Alpha Q is caffeine plus ephedrine. It is a nootropic like boost in mood and thinking (think phelypiracetam). There is an element of forced wakefulness, as if you weren't fully awake before but now you are FULLY AWAKE. There is an element of improved confidence and mood. It is a dopamine high confidence as opposed to a serotonin high relaxed confidence.

Effects on Others

Not much to note yet. Cashier at Post Office and I got involved in a long discussion, but that has happened a few times before. He seemed a little friendlier and more helpful than usual.

Female barista, early 20s, brunette reminded me that I had promised to bring her something as she tsood there blushing a little. The blushing and the over the top happiness at seeing me is a little unusual, but not very notable otherwise.

Other Notes

Just judging from the self effects, I am expecting a little crash later and perhaps restless sleep. I know the effects of raising dopamine very well, and the self effects have all the ear markings of increased dopamine. Unfortunately, what goes up must come down, and a reduction in dopamine is a nasty thing. There were a few occasions with Bad Wolf where I woke up with a horribly depressed mood. If you've ever had a comedown from cocaine or MDMA, you know what I am talking about. It's one of these days where you just have to stay in bed with the curtains drawn whilst you puff away on some THC to calm the fuck down. Someone else reported depression from BW and was convinced that there was Androstadienone in it. Nope. Androstadienone depression is a mild funk compared to the brutal dopamine crash of BW.

A.

PS Everyone's AQ decant is now on its way to you (you know who you are).
06-21-2017 7:45 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

06-21-2017 10:28 AM

(06-21-2017 7:45 AM)Alphonse Wrote:  Will fill this out later, but wanted to put down some notes now while I have free time and everything is fresh.

Dosage: 2 sprays to upper chest

The Scent

Is much lighter than I thought it would be. From the reviews, I was thinking it would be a cloying vanilla type scent. It is a light synthetic sweet/fruity scent. The scent notes bear little resemblance to the actual scent. It doesn't last very long at all. It's possible that I'm slightly anosmic and hayfever may not be allowing a full appreciation, but the strength of the scent and the drydown reminds me of the 30ml glass bottle Impi (the mone reside smells very similar). There is not much scent left after about 30 mins. It is baking hot though, so the heat may have burned much of it off.

Self Effects

Not much at first, but about 30 mins in I found myself grinning like an idiot. About 1.5 hours in and I had a very unnatural feeling boost of confidence that reminded me of Bad Wolf. If Bad Wolf is cocaine, Alpha Q is caffeine plus ephedrine. It is a nootropic like boost in mood and thinking (think phelypiracetam). There is an element of forced wakefulness, as if you weren't fully awake before but now you are FULLY AWAKE. There is an element of improved confidence and mood. It is a dopamine high confidence as opposed to a serotonin high relaxed confidence.

Effects on Others

Not much to note yet. Cashier at Post Office and I got involved in a long discussion, but that has happened a few times before. He seemed a little friendlier and more helpful than usual.

Female barista, early 20s, brunette reminded me that I had promised to bring her something as she tsood there blushing a little. The blushing and the over the top happiness at seeing me is a little unusual, but not very notable otherwise.

Other Notes

Just judging from the self effects, I am expecting a little crash later and perhaps restless sleep. I know the effects of raising dopamine very well, and the self effects have all the ear markings of increased dopamine. Unfortunately, what goes up must come down, and a reduction in dopamine is a nasty thing. There were a few occasions with Bad Wolf where I woke up with a horribly depressed mood. If you've ever had a comedown from cocaine or MDMA, you know what I am talking about. It's one of these days where you just have to stay in bed with the curtains drawn whilst you puff away on some THC to calm the fuck down. Someone else reported depression from BW and was convinced that there was Androstadienone in it. Nope. Androstadienone depression is a mild funk compared to the brutal dopamine crash of BW.

A.

PS Everyone's AQ decant is now on its way to you (you know who you are).

I get a crash with most of the LAL blends. There is one with this one, but it wasn't too bad.....End of day crash and hunger too. My mood come down is pretty mild too unless someone makes me angry. Then I get this hulk like rage that takes awhile to come down from. Faster thinking and a need for motion.

The more time you when with someone, the more the effects seem to come out. People trying to impress you, or think you have more money than you do (maybe that's why they use it in LA), etc....ladies looking for sugar daddies seem to strongly gravitate to this mix.

Also, you may notice people looking straight away more and other submissive signs.

Even though I haven't tried Bad Wolf, I keep coming back to the idea that AQ is BW Light or BW 2.0. More buffers....something to make it more acceptable without the shit testing (mostly)...Energy for action and a perpetual need for motion that feels like hunting mode with very little patience waiting.

Worn it with Chamber 36 and there may be something there too...Still figuring it out, but a fantastic blend.
06-21-2017 10:28 AM
Alphonse
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-21-2017 11:38 AM

@DarkLord1

I crash with most of Garry's blends, though it takes a few days of consecutive wear before they catch up with me. AV is physically draining, BW too plus the danger of the dopamine crash if I wear it too much, the others are mostly just mentally wearing.

I think I know what you mean by the people trying to impress you ( see below)

AQ is beautifying

I had a very strange sensation of not recognising my own reflection in a mirror. AQ is beautifying in a very odd way. It was sort of like looking at my image as if someone had photoshopped and airbrushed the shit out of it for a GQ shoot. AV just makes you very handsome and aloof in an intimidating way, Nude makes you handsome in a Prince Charming (the Disney cartoon) sort of way, AQ makes you do a doubletake because there is something unnaturally handsome about the person wearing it.

AQ is friendly

At least on other males. Now that i think about it, the Post Office cashier was unusually helpful, even looking for a contact for me for a person involved in a project similar to the one I am working on. I only really realised how helpful he was in retrospect after an extremely friendly man on public transport initiated conversation with me. It's rare that someone starts shooting the breeze with me on a bus (I can probably count the occurences on one hand), but this guy was very open and friendly, even offering to buy me a pint when I said I needed one because of the heat. This could have been a gay hit, but I think the guy was just trying to be helpful and friendly.

AQ Scent has poor longevity

Does not last long, at least in summer heat. It is gone within a few hours, then there is a diabetic piss smell, so you will probably need to carry a cologne with you to cover. In fact, the mones can be detected under the cover scent even when freshly sprayed, so I would probably apply cover with it.

A.
(This post was last modified: 06-21-2017 11:43 AM by Alphonse.)
06-21-2017 11:38 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

06-21-2017 12:13 PM

(06-21-2017 11:38 AM)Alphonse Wrote:  AQ Scent has poor longevity

Does not last long, at least in summer heat. It is gone within a few hours, then there is a diabetic piss smell, so you will probably need to carry a cologne with you to cover. In fact, the mones can be detected under the cover scent even when freshly sprayed, so I would probably apply cover with it.

A.

Seems to hold up exceptionally well under normal temps.........wonder if the heat is having some unique effect on breaking down the fragrance?Help

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
06-21-2017 12:13 PM

DarkLord1

Rep Post

06-21-2017 12:47 PM

(06-21-2017 11:38 AM)Alphonse Wrote:  
AQ is friendly

At least on other males. Now that i think about it, the Post Office cashier was unusually helpful, even looking for a contact for me for a person involved in a project similar to the one I am working on. I only really realised how helpful he was in retrospect after an extremely friendly man on public transport initiated conversation with me. It's rare that someone starts shooting the breeze with me on a bus (I can probably count the occurences on one hand), but this guy was very open and friendly, even offering to buy me a pint when I said I needed one because of the heat. This could have been a gay hit, but I think the guy was just trying to be helpful and friendly.

AQ Scent has poor longevity

A.

I put the friendly male hits in the respect category. Haven't seen something that makes males that respectful/friendly at the same time. They admit shit that they shouldn't in a beta Nol kind of way.

As far as scent longevity. If I spray it on after a shower and dab dry.....It lasts much longer. I also notice that others can still smell it when I can't. Maybe we get used too it.

Glad you are seeing results with this blend.
06-21-2017 12:47 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

06-21-2017 1:00 PM

I've experienced the same friendliness from guys. I can see why you categorize it as a respect hit.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
06-21-2017 1:00 PM
Italian Dog
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

ALPHA Q
06-22-2017 2:56 PM

Those of you that ordered Alpha Q how long did it take to receive delivery?

I placed an order at 1:00am today and was wondering how long it took for shipping?
06-22-2017 2:56 PM
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-22-2017 6:39 PM

I think mine took about a week. Pretty sure most, it not all, come from California. I did have to reach out for shipping information FYI. And there was a delay in getting mine out.

“I read a theory once that the human intellect was like peacock feathers. Just an extravagant display intended to attract a mate... Just an elaborate mating ritual. Maybe it doesn’t matter that we have accomplished so much for the basest of reasons...”

— Dr. Robert Ford (Anthony Hopkins),
(This post was last modified: 06-22-2017 6:39 PM by Spars.)
06-22-2017 6:39 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Casanova: Reviews and Discussion ObscuredFacade 87 20,445 09-20-2020 6:48 PM
Last Post: RJH_STL84
  Nude Alpha and Voodoo Differences - Open Discussion ObscuredFacade 26 3,196 05-10-2020 2:00 PM
Last Post: Stories