Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Alpha Q: Reviews & Discussion
Paradox
The Living Legend

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Alpha Q: Reviews & Discussion
06-07-2017 7:09 AM

(06-06-2017 2:56 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Paradox,

You wrote something (your first post) and gave no explanation for why you did it.

Not to be negative, but I find that many of your posts come across as let's say "aggressive".

Didn't realize that but I really just want to know the truth. I also try and guide posters to see the simple things about interactions and pheromones. when you are outside and a girl who is 15 feet away smiles at you...it's not the pheromones.

(06-06-2017 2:56 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  You admit to not including much detail in many of your own posts, but you want others to provide more detail.

I do not detail my experiences with a pheromone formula because I aggregate the reactions of many people over a four week period. Really by the end of two weeks I know what is going on with a formula. The other two weeks are spent verifying all data (reactions, duration, sillage, dosage....ect)

(06-06-2017 2:56 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  So yes, I took your post as negative based on my perception of some of your previous posts.

If you didn't mean it in that way, then it's my bad.

Yes, your bad. You are one of the posters that I read for an accurate opinion of pheromone formulas. So yes, your bad.

(06-06-2017 2:56 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  And spider-mone has never done anything to me or anyone that I can tell that would warrant my disrespect.

In Internet slang, a troll is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion, often for the troll's amusement. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll)

Spider-Dummy is a troll who has not contributed anything to the community except for disruption. Spider-Dummy plays the has not contributed anything to the community except for disruption and discord.

(06-06-2017 2:56 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  I also thought that you wanted credit for certain words. Again, it's the power of precise communication.

Not true. Just pointing it out...to reinforce our point which is that we need to be mindful of normal behavior versus unusual behavior when testing mones. More often than not we want a formula to work sometimes we want it to work so badly that we believe it is working even when it is not.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
06-07-2017 7:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

06-07-2017 7:19 AM

(06-06-2017 3:21 PM)SeekingSuccess Wrote:  Is there any way, when we go into these debacles, we start threads where you guys can do this shit. A year down the road when I'm in the market for a new product and I have to filter through this shit, its kind of annoying. Can we keep these threads pure or is this just the beast of an online forum?

Yeah, every forum has this kind of stuff. Junk and garbage stuffed between good posts.

Don't forget good posts mixed in with bad posts. Accurate posts mixed in with fallacy.

Much of the way a forum is set up and runs depends on the Admin and moderators. At the site that I moderated there we 70,000 members so trolling and fighting were not tolerated. Also, some off topic posts were deleted if they were really bad. The job of the moderator was not to give opinion but to present both sides, keep the peace and remove threats to the community. I did that for ten years. I know exactly what you mean.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
06-07-2017 7:19 AM
Ozee
Pheromone lab rats

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

06-07-2017 8:34 AM

(06-06-2017 4:17 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Woke up to this. And am laughing me balls off.

But seriously, I agree with SSucces.

It's a simple fact. A review is a review. TAKE IT or LEAVE IT.

Back to AQ pls. Thanks.

Second this. It's been years since I left but when I come back to this forum I see less review and more aggressive posts . It makes things harder even with the help of search button.

So please, just stick with related stuff. Thanks.

Liquid Alchemy Labs
AV
Wolf
Bad Wolf
Dirty Primitive
Nude
Voodoo
SXD-9
Overdose
Possess Alpha
Hypnotica
A1

Pheromone-XS
SOB (Spray)
Bliss
Xist (Oil & Spray)
Dominant Ascend
06-07-2017 8:34 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

06-07-2017 8:55 AM

(06-07-2017 7:09 AM)Paradox Wrote:  Didn't realize that but I really just want to know the truth. I also try and guide posters to see the simple things about interactions and pheromones. when you are outside and a girl who is 15 feet away smiles at you...it's not the pheromones.

(06-06-2017 2:56 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  You admit to not including much detail in many of your own posts, but you want others to provide more detail.

I do not detail my experiences with a pheromone formula because I aggregate the reactions of many people over a four week period. Really by the end of two weeks I know what is going on with a formula. The other two weeks are spent verifying all data (reactions, duration, sillage, dosage....ect)

(06-06-2017 2:56 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  So yes, I took your post as negative based on my perception of some of your previous posts.

If you didn't mean it in that way, then it's my bad.

Yes, your bad. You are one of the posters that I read for an accurate opinion of pheromone formulas. So yes, your bad.

In Internet slang, a troll is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion, often for the troll's amusement. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll)

Spider-Dummy is a troll who has not contributed anything to the community except for disruption. Spider-Dummy plays the has not contributed anything to the community except for disruption and discord.

(06-06-2017 2:56 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  I also thought that you wanted credit for certain words. Again, it's the power of precise communication.

Not true. Just pointing it out...to reinforce our point which is that we need to be mindful of normal behavior versus unusual behavior when testing mones. More often than not we want a formula to work sometimes we want it to work so badly that we believe it is working even when it is not.

Here is the thing Paradox. I can admit when I've done something wrong. Can you?

Do you believe that what you said and how you said it might lead someone to believe what I stated?

When I said that "I thought something", I provided the reasoning. I didn't know your intent.

I also look to your posts for information on pheromones, but sometimes the way you respond takes away from your posts, in my mind.

And for those that are asking for all this to stop....If someone said something with regards to you, would you respond?

I don't go looking for posts about me, but when I see them: I try and respond with what I did and why I did it. People still may not agree with my point, but all I can do is present it to them.....Once I do that, I'm good.
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2017 8:55 AM by DarkLord1.)
06-07-2017 8:55 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

jb20

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

06-07-2017 9:28 AM

Like everything on the internet,take everything with grain of salt.No need to argue because something doesn't happen to you.Back to topic. Instead of criticizing other posts, how about testing and reporting the mix? tip:learn body language and how to read eyes instead of saying other people are wrong. Smile and hair twirl could mean the women noticed your positive attitude and dominant body language and preening or it could just mean she is friendly.If you notice the same behavior after using the same mix for couple of days....To say it had nothing to do with mones is just absurd.
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2017 9:38 AM by jb20.)
06-07-2017 9:28 AM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

06-07-2017 9:44 AM

Okay, so this gets posted here and in the Dear Paradox thread: The disrupting of threads to bicker back and forth between members and call one another names, and starting threads solely meant to call out another member will no longer be tolerated. Consider this a request and a warning that if it continues it will result in warnings being issued.

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
06-07-2017 9:44 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

06-12-2017 10:56 AM

Anything new with AQ?
06-12-2017 10:56 AM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

06-12-2017 12:08 PM

(06-12-2017 10:56 AM)SeekingSuccess Wrote:  Anything new with AQ?

Ran it at a get together with the guys. Felt the comfortable dominant status transform into something more in your face after 2 hours. It was around 60-65F

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2017 12:08 PM by BigDickBandit420.)
06-12-2017 12:08 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

06-12-2017 3:27 PM

I really like this product. The sample that Heey85 sent me has shown me that this is a great product so I will end up purchasing it. This is my daytime / nighttime on the prowl, club bar mix. I like it better than Bad Wolf for every day use.

btw - combine it with cops. god DAMN Ive been getting some awesome reactions. Got me laid too.

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2017 3:28 PM by Arsenic.)
06-12-2017 3:27 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

06-12-2017 3:30 PM

(06-12-2017 3:27 PM)Arsenic Wrote:  I really like this product. The sample that Heey85 sent me has shown me that this is a great product so I will end up purchasing it. This is my daytime / nighttime on the prowl, club bar mix. I like it better than Bad Wolf for every day use.

btw - combine it with cops. god DAMN Ive been getting some awesome reactions. Got me laid too.

If I may ask, where do you put your cops?
06-12-2017 3:30 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Casanova: Reviews and Discussion ObscuredFacade 88 20,374 Today 3:32 AM
Last Post: dsouza
  Nude Alpha and Voodoo Differences - Open Discussion ObscuredFacade 26 3,188 05-10-2020 2:00 PM
Last Post: Stories