Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Alpha Q: Reviews & Discussion
Spider-mone

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Alpha Q: Reviews & Discussion
06-06-2017 2:13 PM

(06-06-2017 2:11 PM)Paradox Wrote:  Again, you big dummy. Whatever you wrote is something dumb you big dummy. Super-dummy.

your true colors come shining through don't they ? I think a lot of people on here know who the big dummy is

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
06-06-2017 2:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

06-06-2017 2:19 PM

You have to be half stupid or maybe I am stupid for having a one sided conversation with a 12 year old kid.

Go and do your homework or I'll call your mother and tell her you are on this website.

stupid

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
06-06-2017 2:19 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Spider-mone

Rep Post

06-06-2017 2:21 PM

(06-06-2017 2:19 PM)Paradox Wrote:  You have to be half stupid or maybe I am stupid for having a one sided conversation with a 12 year old kid.

Go and do your homework or I'll call your mother and tell her you are on this website.

stupid

your level of wittiness is unprecedented.

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
06-06-2017 2:21 PM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

06-06-2017 2:33 PM

You enjoy this attention. Did your father leave you? Am I a father figure to you?

When you grow up you're going to regret addressing your elders in such a manner. Wait until you get to High School. They're gonna kick your ass. You better buy alot of Bad Wolf.

But you don't care about learning. You just want to troll this forum. Anyone can look at your last 30 posts to see exactly what you are doing. Trolling.

See? I told you the members of this forum would catch you.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
06-06-2017 2:33 PM
Spider-mone

Rep Post

06-06-2017 2:44 PM

(06-06-2017 2:33 PM)Paradox Wrote:  You enjoy this attention. Did your father leave you? Am I a father figure to you?

When you grow up you're going to regret addressing your elders in such a manner. Wait until you get to High School. They're gonna kick your ass. You better buy alot of Bad Wolf.

But you don't care about learning. You just want to troll this forum. Anyone can look at your last 30 posts to see exactly what you are doing. Trolling.

See? I told you the members of this forum would catch you.

I don't troll... I have challenged things that you've said and since you can't defend ... u chose to block me. do you ignore everyone in your life u disagree with? very mature.

keep posting because u just keep showing your immaturity.

and what about my last 30 posts ??? I thought u can't see them !! lol

enough of derailing this thread

good day sir

06-06-2017 2:44 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

06-06-2017 2:56 PM

(06-06-2017 1:48 PM)Paradox Wrote:  Just reposting it. It is hardly ever mentioned. Establishing a baseline is something that most people feel that they can do with no problem...instinctively. However, baseline behavior and it's application and correlation to cold meetings is rarely mentioned.

The whole point of the current curve of the thread is just a reminder to be cognizant of baselines when you do reviews. Just because you have a nice conversation while wearing pheromones it doesn't mean that it is the pheromones doing all of the work. Maybe the target is a chatterbox.

****************************************​************************
Hey Spider-dummy I can't read what you wrote but I'll bet it was something stupid. You have to be 12 years old. Who else would call themselves Spider-dummy.
(06-06-2017 1:39 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  It's probably copyrighted too! Got to pay Royalties and shit.

Disappointed that you are aligning yourself with a troll.

Paradox,

You wrote something (your first post) and gave no explanation for why you did it.

Not to be negative, but I find that many of your posts come across as let's say "aggressive".

You admit to not including much detail in many of your own posts, but you want others to provide more detail.

So yes, I took your post as negative based on my perception of some of your previous posts.

If you didn't mean it in that way, then it's my bad. And spider-mone has never done anything to me or anyone that I can tell that would warrant my disrespect.

I also thought that you wanted credit for certain words. Again, it's the power of precise communication.
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2017 2:57 PM by DarkLord1.)
06-06-2017 2:56 PM

SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

06-06-2017 3:21 PM

Is there any way, when we go into these debacles, we start threads where you guys can do this shit. A year down the road when I'm in the market for a new product and I have to filter through this shit, its kind of annoying. Can we keep these threads pure or is this just the beast of an online forum?
06-06-2017 3:21 PM
Spider-mone

Rep Post

06-06-2017 3:32 PM

(06-06-2017 3:21 PM)SeekingSuccess Wrote:  Is there any way, when we go into these debacles, we start threads where you guys can do this shit. A year down the road when I'm in the market for a new product and I have to filter through this shit, its kind of annoying. Can we keep these threads pure or is this just the beast of an online forum?

hence the reason I said enough of derailing this thread

06-06-2017 3:32 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

06-06-2017 3:53 PM

(06-06-2017 3:21 PM)SeekingSuccess Wrote:  Is there any way, when we go into these debacles, we start threads where you guys can do this shit. A year down the road when I'm in the market for a new product and I have to filter through this shit, its kind of annoying. Can we keep these threads pure or is this just the beast of an online forum?

There are strong opinions on this board and I for one, think that it makes for a stronger forum.

We won't always agree....Not sure we can ever be pure. We can strive to be more respectful of each others opinions.

I support and agree that we should strive for that.....Not sure I believe we will ever reach it....And I'm ok with that.

I think Paradox is smart and adds value....I think the same of Spider-Mone. From time to time we may test each other. And I'm ok with that too.
06-06-2017 3:53 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

06-06-2017 4:17 PM

Woke up to this. And am laughing me balls off.

But seriously, I agree with SSucces.

It's a simple fact. A review is a review. TAKE IT or LEAVE IT.

Back to AQ pls. Thanks.
06-06-2017 4:17 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Casanova: Reviews and Discussion ObscuredFacade 87 20,425 09-20-2020 6:48 PM
Last Post: RJH_STL84
  Nude Alpha and Voodoo Differences - Open Discussion ObscuredFacade 26 3,192 05-10-2020 2:00 PM
Last Post: Stories