Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Alpha Q: Reviews & Discussion
SeekingSuccess

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Alpha Q: Reviews & Discussion
06-05-2017 10:32 PM

I think sometimes when people are reviewing, its can be more of a "you would have to be there to understand".
06-05-2017 10:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

06-06-2017 7:25 AM

(06-05-2017 10:32 PM)SeekingSuccess Wrote:  I think sometimes when people are reviewing, its can be more of a "you would have to be there to understand".

I agree with this but I think that mixed in with "you should have been there to see it for yourself" is the reviewers own perception.

A hair twirl and a look could mean very little to me when I take into account the rest of the IOI's (i.e. body language, other preening, proximity, kino, verbal cues). To someone else a hair twirl and a look are a big, big deal.

A reviewers perception of what is happening all depends on their level of experience with women.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
06-06-2017 7:25 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

06-06-2017 12:53 PM

(06-05-2017 10:32 PM)SeekingSuccess Wrote:  I think sometimes when people are reviewing, its can be more of a "you would have to be there to understand".

I like to think in terms of baseline behavior.....Reviewers have a baseline that they see most of the time. Pheromones move people beyond that baseline and so a hit for one maybe nothing for someone else.

A smile, a touch, a look, proximity,etc are all part of that baseline. Then you have your response to that change in baseline.

I'm a black male and one of the things that intrigues me about AQ is the response I get from older white males. There is a baseline that I see most often and then there is the change. Again, I have been told that I naturally come across as intimidating (think Black Gary) if I don't smile. I don't naturally smile a lot. When I do smile, the response I get are totally different from normal baseline, neutral look.

Because of that intimidation, I don't want to add more to it and I don't want to be disrespected either.
(This post was last modified: 06-06-2017 12:56 PM by DarkLord1.)
06-06-2017 12:53 PM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

06-06-2017 1:16 PM

(06-06-2017 12:53 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  I like to think in terms of baseline behavior.....Reviewers have a baseline that they see most of the time. Pheromones move people beyond that baseline and so a hit for one maybe nothing for someone else.

A smile, a touch, a look, proximity,etc are all part of that baseline. Then you have your response to that change in baseline.

I mentioned baseline behavior about 3 months ago in my journal article called "How to test a product-The basics." I think I've mentioned baseline behavior several times before that here and on Pherotalk.

(03-17-2017 10:42 AM)Paradox Wrote:  How to test a product-The basics

Notice and focus on unusual behavioral patterns:

This is the hardest part of testing. There are several levels of understanding here involving Depth of Knowledge but for now we will stick to the basics. When using pheromones around friends and family we already have a baseline of understanding of their normal behavioral patterns. This makes coming to conclusions about their behaviors easy.

Dealing with strangers is an entirely different animal. The baseline for their behavior is based on normal social behavioral patterns. Of course not everyone fits in this box but the overwhelming majority of people you will encounter will go here. Once you have an understanding of what normal social behavioral patterns are you can begin establishing patterns. Normal patterns of behavior are those that fall within socially normal standards. Once you identify normal patterns, any deviation from the pattern is a potential anomaly.

I've said it many times before people smile. Women smile. This is normal. Women twirl their hair, many times out of habit or unconsciously. Being able to see the intent will separate you from other testers.

Studying body language should be a pre-requisite for testers. Many times the brain will use non-verbal communication to speak with the world.

The article below contains 50 Sexual Cues Of Female Body Language.
https://bodylanguageproject.com/articles...g-part-ii/

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
06-06-2017 1:16 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

DarkLord1

Rep Post

06-06-2017 1:33 PM

Ok. I have mentioned baseline too. So have others. What's the point?

(03-06-2016 1:07 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  I think that it could happen, but don't count on it...People are so different that it is hard to call.

I've seen what I thought were some pretty conservative female friends do some CRAZY SHIT and other times, the ones I thought were wild had the opposite effect.

People have a baseline feeling about you and I do think pheromones can change that, but the degree of that change is variable.

I put pheromones on a friend of mine that is very attractive to the ladies...They say he looks like Ryan Gosling....He doesn't really need them, but shit got ridiculous when he wore pheromones. So much so that he doesn't wear them because for him...they do become stalkers.
06-06-2017 1:33 PM
Spider-mone

Rep Post

06-06-2017 1:34 PM

(06-06-2017 1:16 PM)Paradox Wrote:  I mentioned baseline behavior about 3 months ago in my journal article called "How to test a product-The basics." I think I've mentioned baseline behavior several times before that here and on Pherotalk.

yes... how dare anyone mention baseline behaviour without giving you credit !!! lol

didn't you also invent the term ? lol

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
06-06-2017 1:34 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

06-06-2017 1:39 PM

(06-06-2017 1:34 PM)Spider-mone Wrote:  yes... how dare anyone mention baseline behaviour without giving you credit !!! lol

didn't you also invent the term ? lol

It's probably copyrighted too! Got to pay Royalties and shit.
06-06-2017 1:39 PM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

06-06-2017 1:48 PM

(06-06-2017 1:33 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Ok. I have mentioned baseline too. So have others. What's the point?

Just reposting it. It is hardly ever mentioned. Establishing a baseline is something that most people feel that they can do with no problem...instinctively. However, baseline behavior and it's application and correlation to cold meetings is rarely mentioned.

The whole point of the current curve of the thread is just a reminder to be cognizant of baselines when you do reviews. Just because you have a nice conversation while wearing pheromones it doesn't mean that it is the pheromones doing all of the work. Maybe the target is a chatterbox.

****************************************​************************
Hey Spider-dummy I can't read what you wrote but I'll bet it was something stupid. You have to be 12 years old. Who else would call themselves Spider-dummy.
(06-06-2017 1:39 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  It's probably copyrighted too! Got to pay Royalties and shit.

Disappointed that you are aligning yourself with a troll.

(This post was last modified: 06-06-2017 1:50 PM by Paradox.)
06-06-2017 1:48 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Spider-mone

Rep Post

06-06-2017 2:02 PM

(06-06-2017 1:48 PM)Paradox Wrote:  Hey Spider-dummy I can't read what you wrote but I'll bet it was something stupid. You have to be 12 years old. Who else would call themselves Spider-dummy.

you're resorting to calling me spider dummy and I'm the 12 year old ?? really ? you call yourself a respected member of the community ? I think not. you block me because you don't like when i challenge what you say or point out your contradictions .... because you can't defend yourself so you'd rather just ignore. I know you can't read what I say.... that doesn't mean I'm gonna stop posting. I really don't care what you think of me.

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
06-06-2017 2:02 PM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

06-06-2017 2:11 PM

Again, you big dummy. Whatever you wrote is something dumb you big dummy. Super-dummy.

06-06-2017 2:11 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Nude Alpha and Voodoo Differences - Open Discussion ObscuredFacade 26 3,056 05-10-2020 2:00 PM
Last Post: Stories
  Casanova: Reviews and Discussion ObscuredFacade 86 19,220 12-02-2019 2:03 PM
Last Post: nephil