Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

3 users browsing this thread: (1 member, and 2 guests).
TheRock74

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Alpha Q: Reviews & Discussion
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Alpha Q: Reviews & Discussion
06-04-2017 3:07 AM

Am on the fence too.

I don't know WHAT to think tbh.
06-04-2017 3:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DarkLord1

Rep Post

06-04-2017 12:08 PM

(06-03-2017 5:26 PM)dsouza Wrote:  @Darklord

Not my word in gold but I'm assuming an Alpha product like ALphaQ is going to get best results by leading. Alphas take the lead.

AV is more seduction.. You have to lead but women throw IOI like crazy.. You can't compare.

Having said that I am looking forward to seeing more "I got laid" reports on AlphaQ as the only reason I would buy it over my current products is if it works great in that department too. And I'm hoping these lay reports come from someone other than DD! No offense dude but you read like a 2hr infomercial.

Dsouza,

I agree that AQ in a sexual sense would work better if someone takes the lead. Women will sneak peek at you and are probably waiting to be approached. Anyone that I start talking too opens up big time.

I also hear you on the laid reports.....I wrote a little piece on that some time ago....let me just say this, I've had friends get laid from scent of Eros. All about how you play it.

Regarding DD....I don't know him very well and everyone is entitled to their opinion. I tried AQ because of Gary and not any poster experience.

AQ has been so great for me that I'm tempted to try bad wolf even though I don't like super intimidating mixes. AQ gets me treated better than other mixes that I wear....and the self effects for me are consistent and frankly, incredible.

I'm not an infomercial...I don't get paid by any of the pheromone companies.

I've recently tried Chamber 36 and people were nice to me.....I didn't get any major selfies or see the respect that I thought I would see. Now I only used a quarter size amount on my neck because it's 5ml's and I want it to last and I usually can see hits with small doses.

My point is that others have reported effects greater than I have....do I think they are being an infomercial? Nope. They wore different amounts, they are in a different situation, etc. I have enjoyed success with everyone of the products I bought from Thundr and I expect this one to work too.

Ill keep playing.
06-04-2017 12:08 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

dsouza

Rep Post

06-04-2017 1:20 PM

Dark lord
The infomercial reference was regarding DD.
I'm sorry if u thought I was referring to you .
Just want to make that clear

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction

My New Music Website:
https://adriandsouza.bandcamp.com/follow_me

Some people call it a ONS but we can call it Paradise.
06-04-2017 1:20 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

06-04-2017 1:36 PM

(06-04-2017 1:20 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Dark lord
The infomercial reference was regarding DD.
I'm sorry if u thought I was referring to you .
Just want to make that clear

Dsouza,

Thank you for the note...I understood it was about DD....My connection is that I would put AQ in my top 5 too....At the top....Just for the level of respect I get.

I've been married for almost 20 years and my wife asks for permission to serve me a plate. She has never done that even when we first got married and she does it when I wear AQ....and she knows I have it on and doesn't believe that it works.

My mother in law treats me better too. I used to believe that the reason most pheromones didn't work on people who know me for a long time is that they already have a deep imprint if me. AQ shows me that I was wrong.

You and I are always good. Keep charging.
06-04-2017 1:36 PM
kalpan56
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

06-05-2017 2:19 AM

I don't trust DD either. Guys, until proven guilty, he cannot be blamed. Well, I can decide on whom to trust and not. Anyway, his report never strikes any details. Look deeply, he never mentions stories. Just common theme. I found this interesting. Not putting up a proper conversation.

All users need to earn the trust of the community. I wait and watch. Who knows that he is a nice guy and good writer. He has not banned means a lot. He is given a chance.

@darklord1

Getting respect from the wife is amazing. I can imagine your thrill from this mix. Can you put out more detail about your interaction? For example, any sales contract signed because of this, any special treatment from a stranger.

I know it is a public forum and disclosing too much information can get you in trouble. Though, try to provide instances where it works. Basically, this helps another tester to verify your claims. Like, in future, I get a chance to test, I will test on family base on your post. Thus, proving your observation.

Don't post any general stuff. People are nice to me and smile. There are many mones doing the same. We are looking for something that no other mones do for you. What alphaq can provide different than other mixes?

For example, I get smiles and respect from NAG and Bad Wolf. They are amazing mixes. I have not seen AQ different than them, except for your post. It works great on your wife. This peaks my attention. There are only a few mixes works well on established partners. NAG and GOA to name. Thus, it will be interesting to see this.

Will look for your reports and observation.
06-05-2017 2:19 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

06-05-2017 6:29 AM

(06-05-2017 2:19 AM)kalpan56 Wrote:  I don't trust DD either. Guys, until proven guilty, he cannot be blamed. Well, I can decide on whom to trust and not. Anyway, his report never strikes any details. Look deeply, he never mentions stories. Just common theme. I found this interesting. Not putting up a proper conversation.

All users need to earn the trust of the community. I wait and watch. Who knows that he is a nice guy and good writer. He has not banned means a lot. He is given a chance.

@darklord1

Getting respect from the wife is amazing. I can imagine your thrill from this mix. Can you put out more detail about your interaction? For example, any sales contract signed because of this, any special treatment from a stranger.

I know it is a public forum and disclosing too much information can get you in trouble. Though, try to provide instances where it works. Basically, this helps another tester to verify your claims. Like, in future, I get a chance to test, I will test on family base on your post. Thus, proving your observation.

Don't post any general stuff. People are nice to me and smile. There are many mones doing the same. We are looking for something that no other mones do for you. What alphaq can provide different than other mixes?

For example, I get smiles and respect from NAG and Bad Wolf. They are amazing mixes. I have not seen AQ different than them, except for your post. It works great on your wife. This peaks my attention. There are only a few mixes works well on established partners. NAG and GOA to name. Thus, it will be interesting to see this.

Will look for your reports and observation.

Kalpan,

I guess in my mind, I believe that people should share what they feel comfortable sharing. I do have more detailed stories, but I don't want to share those details so I don't. Just my preference.

What surprises me most about your post is that you have actually tried Bad Wolf. Now I have never tried Bad Wolf, but if I were going to generally agree with a summary, I would call AQ: "Bad Wolf Light". More buffers and less intimidation. Others have said as much.

And I'll go back to an earlier post of mine in this section, if what you have seen so far doesn't stir you or anyone else (and I'm ok if it doesn't), I don't think you or anyone else should buy AQ. You may get what you need from Bad Wolf.

As far as repeatable results, I haven't seen quite a few of the repeatable results from Other reports but I realize that the amount I am using is different, my goals for the mix may be different, the way I carry myself is different, etc. just because my experience is different, doesn't make the ones I've read less convincing. SXD-9 is a mix that I didn't see results at first and then I did. Xist spray is one that I still don't see anything that I value and I have other examples.

My solution is probably not posting about AQ again, if my thoughts and observations are too general to provide value. I am a take what the defense gives you type and I'm always just grateful for that.
06-05-2017 6:29 AM

Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

06-05-2017 6:48 AM

Kinda on the fence with this one. I know what DarkLord is saying. I rarely post details of interactions. What happens is after multiple interactions a pattern begins to form and from there you can make generalizations.

I also agree with Kaplan that strong evidence is needed especially since this formula is new.

With an alpha like BW or A314 multiple testers provided the same or similar feedback. With Alpha Q a pattern of similarity has not formed yet. There are some reports of compliance but I think we need to see more.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
06-05-2017 6:48 AM
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-05-2017 9:52 AM

More Details:
June 2nd,
- two sprays: one front of neck, one back of neck. Wing restaurant. Sit at the bar. New bartender waits on me. Begins the interaction with wide eyes and a smile. (Typical, to a point) brunette. 20s. 7. Keeps my soft drink full and returns frequently to check on me. Mild banter here and there. Hair flipping. Open posture. Gets me a refill from behind me due to my preference of iced tea and it's location. Watch her next interaction. Two dudes, 20s. Her greeting was no where near the same. I happened to be dressed a little better, but not much. Thought she might've had history, but much less conversation than I received. Best experience here yet.

- throughout same encounter, there's a 30 something brunette brown eyes sitting approx. 4 seats away from me. I sit initially as she's saying something negative about her man. I fake a laugh. She opens with "and this guy is laughing" kind of remark. We talk. She's in the beer distribution business. Looking for a house. Have to get somewhere blah blah. Says her bf hasn't left the apartment yet due to lost in talking to their roommate. (Cheating?) mild banter. She sips every drop of her beer. Drops the empty beer super close to the inside edge of the counter and drags her hand, with a "it was nice meeting you."

- work, same night. Mom dad daughter shopping close to close. Family friendly puns throughout the store. Began the encounter. Find out daughter (blonde, late 20s, 8) is getting married. Dad trying on clothes, leave group. Im walking through store, she winds up next to me telling me she's bored. Other male associate opens here. She gives him the cold shoulder hello in front of me. Daughter and mom looking for underwear. Daughter asks what size to mom. Daughter looks at me and and says large, then starts laughing. Weird. Weird. Weird. This was just over the top. Ring out. Hold door. They seem delighted to have met me and ask my name.

“I read a theory once that the human intellect was like peacock feathers. Just an extravagant display intended to attract a mate... Just an elaborate mating ritual. Maybe it doesn’t matter that we have accomplished so much for the basest of reasons...”

— Dr. Robert Ford (Anthony Hopkins),
06-05-2017 9:52 AM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

06-05-2017 11:43 AM

(06-05-2017 9:52 AM)Spars Wrote:  More Details:
June 2nd,
- two sprays: one front of neck, one back of neck. Wing restaurant. Sit at the bar. New bartender waits on me. Begins the interaction with wide eyes and a smile. (Typical, to a point) brunette. 20s. 7. Keeps my soft drink full and returns frequently to check on me. Mild banter here and there. Hair flipping. Open posture. Gets me a refill from behind me due to my preference of iced tea and it's location. Watch her next interaction. Two dudes, 20s. Her greeting was no where near the same. I happened to be dressed a little better, but not much. Thought she might've had history, but much less conversation than I received. Best experience here yet.

Truthfully, I don't see anything unusual here. "Keeps my soft drink full and returns frequently to check on me." Isn't this what she is supposed to do?

(06-05-2017 9:52 AM)Spars Wrote:  - throughout same encounter, there's a 30 something brunette brown eyes sitting approx. 4 seats away from me. I sit initially as she's saying something negative about her man. I fake a laugh. She opens with "and this guy is laughing" kind of remark. We talk. She's in the beer distribution business. Looking for a house. Have to get somewhere blah blah. Says her bf hasn't left the apartment yet due to lost in talking to their roommate. (Cheating?) mild banter. She sips every drop of her beer. Drops the empty beer super close to the inside edge of the counter and drags her hand, with a "it was nice meeting you."

Again, nothing unusual. I've had plenty of conversations with women. Not being funny here either. This is not unusual human behavior.

(06-05-2017 9:52 AM)Spars Wrote:  - work, same night. Mom dad daughter shopping close to close. Family friendly puns throughout the store. Began the encounter. Find out daughter (blonde, late 20s, 8) is getting married. Dad trying on clothes, leave group. Im walking through store, she winds up next to me telling me she's bored. Other male associate opens here. She gives him the cold shoulder hello in front of me. Daughter and mom looking for underwear. Daughter asks what size to mom. Daughter looks at me and and says large, then starts laughing. Weird. Weird. Weird. This was just over the top. Ring out. Hold door. They seem delighted to have met me and ask my name.

This is interesting. I feel bad for the guy she is going to marry.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
06-05-2017 11:43 AM
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-05-2017 2:27 PM

Yup. Nothing unusual, at all. Those were my expectations for the encounter(s), aside from the blonde. The service jumped out as preferential to me, but nothing overt in either case.

That's almost my point. I feel like I can't just post the story about the blonde. It seems to unbalance the product's way-too-new reputation.

“I read a theory once that the human intellect was like peacock feathers. Just an extravagant display intended to attract a mate... Just an elaborate mating ritual. Maybe it doesn’t matter that we have accomplished so much for the basest of reasons...”

— Dr. Robert Ford (Anthony Hopkins),
06-05-2017 2:27 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Casanova: Reviews and Discussion ObscuredFacade 87 19,438 09-20-2020 6:48 PM
Last Post: RJH_STL84
  Nude Alpha and Voodoo Differences - Open Discussion ObscuredFacade 26 3,072 05-10-2020 2:00 PM
Last Post: Stories