Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Alpha Q: Reviews & Discussion
leeroy117
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Alpha Q: Reviews & Discussion
05-28-2017 12:05 PM

So I finally read this whole thread. 2-3 sprays seems to be the range. It looks effective as far as social goes, but what about the sexual. Are lays happening with this or is it just initial reactions?
05-28-2017 12:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dsouza

Sex: Male

Rep Post

05-29-2017 2:39 PM

I'm going to expand on what Leeroy wrote:

1) For all those who tested during sex with new partner or SO... How was the sex like with Alpha Q? Animalistic, Lubby Dubby, Slow and methodical?

2) Did it enhance sexual performance, or libido?

3) How was it similar or different to sex with BW?

Thanks

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction

My New Music Website:
https://adriandsouza.bandcamp.com/follow_me

Some people call it a ONS but we can call it Paradise.
(This post was last modified: 05-29-2017 3:42 PM by dsouza.)
05-29-2017 2:39 PM
showtime89
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-29-2017 5:04 PM

(05-29-2017 2:39 PM)dsouza Wrote:  I'm going to expand on what Leeroy wrote:

1) For all those who tested during sex with new partner or SO... How was the sex like with Alpha Q? Animalistic, Lubby Dubby, Slow and methodical?

3) How was it similar or different to sex with BW?

Thanks

Based on my experience with my gf, I've used AQ on two sexual encounters with her. The sex was really good both times, more along the lines of animalistic, she was really wet and she came faster than usual. Not sure if this was AQ or just the heat of the moment though.

I haven't noticed any increase in libido from this (BW has me ready to have sex all the time). I've had sex with her with BW on before multiple times, and the sex was noticeably more intense and "primal" in a sense than AQ.

I've gone to bed with her next to me with both of these on and noticed she tends to get unusually freaky when I'm wearing BW. She'll wake me up at 2am or so to give me head and to have sex (I would be half asleep but would somehow muster up some energy for this). This type of behavior has not happened with AQ, yet at least.
05-29-2017 5:04 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

05-30-2017 4:12 AM

(05-29-2017 5:04 PM)showtime89 Wrote:  Based on my experience with my gf, I've used AQ on two sexual encounters with her. The sex was really good both times, more along the lines of animalistic, she was really wet and she came faster than usual. Not sure if this was AQ or just the heat of the moment though.

I haven't noticed any increase in libido from this (BW has me ready to have sex all the time). I've had sex with her with BW on before multiple times, and the sex was noticeably more intense and "primal" in a sense than AQ.

I've gone to bed with her next to me with both of these on and noticed she tends to get unusually freaky when I'm wearing BW. She'll wake me up at 2am or so to give me head and to have sex (I would be half asleep but would somehow muster up some energy for this). This type of behavior has not happened with AQ, yet at least.

And that's what I call a well answered post! Bravo!

May I ask the ages of you and your GF and the dosage of AQ you used?

My Journal:

My New Music Website:

(This post was last modified: 05-30-2017 4:16 AM by dsouza.)
05-30-2017 4:12 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

DataDragon - Banned
Banned

05-30-2017 4:18 PM

(05-29-2017 2:39 PM)dsouza Wrote:  1) For all those who tested during sex with new partner or SO... How was the sex like with Alpha Q? Animalistic, Lubby Dubby, Slow and methodical?

Thanks

Alpha-Q made the two women I slept with on it much more wet and have stronger orgasms then a previous time with product that does nothing in the bedroom... The sex was also Androstenone animalistic imo.

I emailed Garry about an order and he also confirmed when I asked in the email that he uses a combination in Alpha Q that does make a woman more wet and have stronger orgasms.... So its confirmed. He said it does no good to attract them if you can't give them an experience that makes them want more. Lol. I agree. I had asked because I thought to buy and combine with TAC or if it were possible to mix Hookup or Evolve if it didnt.
Apparently we can order anything from Garry but have to email first what you want and how you will pay like money order or venmo or western union, then he will get back to you and you pay. He also said hes out of Alpha-Q at the moment but expects more shortly from S1ck so it will be possible soon to get it via Garry if you prefer.

(05-28-2017 12:05 PM)leeroy117 Wrote:  So I finally read this whole thread. 2-3 sprays seems to be the range. It looks effective as far as social goes, but what about the sexual. Are lays happening with this or is it just initial reactions?

This is a pretty heavy SEXUAL product first. Hits for me have had quite alot of sexual interest at times. The email Garry originally sent said its designed for day cold pickup game and night life in a city environment. To me it has a lot of socials added to the sexual that keep the sexual side from being too intimidating or turn away women as often. Some heavier sexuals without all the social like 0-69 sometimes hit and sometimes miss even more unless I combo them with a social. This seems to have it all in one blend. Bad Wolf for example may hit slighty heavier, but also makes men compete and avoid you where this one makes them friendly to you. Going out with a social group or out and about looking to also meet women I'd probably choose AQ unless I'm purposely targeting say 18-22 year olds.

I agree with thelaw that it isnt time tested by anyone yet so I probably should not have made it my #1 so fast, but I did like it right away which doesnt happen too often, and was better then many I've used a long time. So far the scent to me is a bit sweet and too powdery but dies down after an hour. Seems if you dont clean the app points you would get buildup sooner or later. Maybe for that reason I wont use it EVERY day. I'm testing alot of other product to compare and contrast, but its worth a consideration for anyone looking for sexual relationships. Its right up there with pretty much all the good stuff you could use for a sexual at minimum with added self effects that help in the interaction. Its worthy of #1 or being in my top 5 so I'll keep things as is for now.

Apx M3X, C36, Imt, Core, Tit, Dion, Man2
PT THU, Swn, GoA, 0to69, AT, Astax
LAL AlQ, Wlf, AV, BW, DP
PXS DMe o, Tab, Evol, Coh, Asc, P96,86, Bls, Cnx, Xist
LuvE Max Attr, ScErs o
Lacroy NPATc,NPA 5,Edge,B2B
LovSc ScErs g
AD AM LIIK V1+2 6-17,Cert
LPMP WM, WM/PM, HuTr, HThr, HMet, MkGn, ShEs, Aja
Oth IsoESup
(This post was last modified: 05-30-2017 4:51 PM by DataDragon.)
05-30-2017 4:18 PM
showtime89
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-30-2017 9:56 PM

(05-30-2017 4:12 AM)dsouza Wrote:  And that's what I call a well answered post! Bravo!

May I ask the ages of you and your GF and the dosage of AQ you used?

lol Thank you, I'm 25 and she's 22, dosage was two sprays one to the neck and one to the forearm.
05-30-2017 9:56 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

05-30-2017 10:06 PM

Wearing AQ after taking a few days off.

1. Consistent - I don't see a drop off in effects at all. The people it hits around me act the same way when I have it on.

2. Respect - I know that it's supposed to be an Alpha/Sexual/Social/Respect mix, but the respect piece is what I see the most of.

Better service, people asking my opinion on things.....I just got free concert tickets ($200+ value)....I got invited to a party by a guy I just met.

3. Social - With A314, I don't talk much at all. With other blends I talk too much. AQ puts me in the just right category.

4. Sexual - This part I really can't call. I don't see many women checking me out as much as say a nude alpha or swoon or imprint. I see dilated pupils and friendly behavior from women that I engage, but it's not over the top.

With AV, I got boobed....it was almost mechanical how they couldn't resist touching me. I don't really see an uncontrollable attraction.

If it's there, then it's under the surface.

5. Congruence - I've worn everything from a suit to shorts and flip flops and I can still pull off AQ. No challenges ...No crazy talk. The only other blend this easy for me to pull off is Instant Gentleman.

I'm going to check out Chamber 36 and see how the respect compares.
(This post was last modified: 05-30-2017 10:07 PM by DarkLord1.)
05-30-2017 10:06 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

06-03-2017 5:26 PM

@Darklord

Not my word in gold but I'm assuming an Alpha product like ALphaQ is going to get best results by leading. Alphas take the lead.

AV is more seduction.. You have to lead but women throw IOI like crazy.. You can't compare.

Having said that I am looking forward to seeing more "I got laid" reports on AlphaQ as the only reason I would buy it over my current products is if it works great in that department too. And I'm hoping these lay reports come from someone other than DD! No offense dude but you read like a 2hr infomercial.

My Journal:

My New Music Website:

(This post was last modified: 06-03-2017 5:27 PM by dsouza.)
06-03-2017 5:26 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

james mathers
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

06-03-2017 9:06 PM

(06-03-2017 5:26 PM)dsouza Wrote:  @Darklord

Not my word in gold but I'm assuming an Alpha product like ALphaQ is going to get best results by leading. Alphas take the lead.

AV is more seduction.. You have to lead but women throw IOI like crazy.. You can't compare.

Having said that I am looking forward to seeing more "I got laid" reports on AlphaQ as the only reason I would buy it over my current products is if it works great in that department too. And I'm hoping these lay reports come from someone other than DD! No offense dude but you read like a 2hr infomercial.

Yes DD comes on the forum out of nowhere at exactly the same time Alpha Q was released and all his posts about it read like an infomercial. He's an experienced user for many years and never felt a need to join a phero forum. At that exact moment of Alpha Qs release, he suddenly develops a strong interest in being an active contributor to this forum. Then when called out on it, he makes a big effort to write in a more analytical way and on many products, and suddenly his post count is through the roof in a very short period of time. So not sure if his legit, but i'm not sure if he has any afiliation with sIck jewellery either, so i'll give him the benefit of the doubt.
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2017 9:08 PM by james mathers.)
06-03-2017 9:06 PM
LieutenantMones
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

06-04-2017 2:53 AM

(06-03-2017 9:06 PM)james mathers Wrote:  Yes DD comes on the forum out of nowhere at exactly the same time Alpha Q was released and all his posts about it read like an infomercial. He's an experienced user for many years and never felt a need to join a phero forum. At that exact moment of Alpha Qs release, he suddenly develops a strong interest in being an active contributor to this forum. Then when called out on it, he makes a big effort to write in a more analytical way and on many products, and suddenly his post count is through the roof in a very short period of time. So not sure if his legit, but i'm not sure if he has any afiliation with sIck jewellery either, so i'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

I'm a noob, I always say lol. But I've done a lot of reading the forums recently and I usually sign in just to post etc. I don't want to single out or attack someone (I've seen some threads that escalate quick and result in a ban) but DataDragons posts are starting to get silly now.

Go read his entry on the best pheromones of 2016 - 2017. Then go to the product review threads of each product and then read everything everyone else says about it. Then come back and read his best of entry again. The guy redurgitates everything that other users say, adds a corny story or a lay report and recently compares the product to Mag or New Pheromone Additive and... Just take a look at his New Pheromone Additive is back post, it's so cringey it makes me wanna vom.

Like I said earlier, I read a lot as a guest and just sign in to post. So I don't know what my total online time is but I dont expect it to be a lot. DD on the other hand, he registered not so long ago but clock's in at well over 4 days for time spent logged in.

I could be wrong but here's my theory, and I know I could be wrong. He registered not too long ago, he read all of the information he could on all of the popular products and the latest releases getting rave reviews, clocking in his 4 days log in, started posting to try and get rep and has some kind of commissiony/sales deal with someone.

If I want to really put on my tin foil hat and go into paranoia mode then I think he's the banned user @mones. He doesn't write as much as DD but the style is similar and he regurgitates other people's observations, take mones post on 1/21/2017 on the best of 2016-2017. He really regurgitated Kaplans earlier entry about TUSC for his own.

Like I said, I could be wrong, in which case I would owe DD a huge apology for posting this. But I do a lot of reading and I'm really suspicious every time he pops up.

I'll just take my foil hat and go wait by the door for my swoon... P. S New Pheromone Additive is back bros! #MagRevival
06-04-2017 2:53 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Nude Alpha and Voodoo Differences - Open Discussion ObscuredFacade 26 3,062 05-10-2020 2:00 PM
Last Post: Stories
  Casanova: Reviews and Discussion ObscuredFacade 86 19,248 12-02-2019 2:03 PM
Last Post: nephil