Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Alpha Q: Reviews & Discussion
BigDickBandit420

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Alpha Q: Reviews & Discussion
05-24-2017 12:58 AM

I think there is a build up. When I sleep with this app and wake up the next day, I feel slightly like I'm teetering on edge. Not on the edge, but the edge is visible. I can even feel it after I shower.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
05-24-2017 12:58 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-24-2017 5:55 AM

Update:

Still seeing the Alpha vibe, but a smile easily removes the "hard ass" persona this mone seems to give without.

Screaming toddler stopped and smiled suddenly after making eye contact about 4 feet from me. Maybe it's the beard.

Latin (Dominican) strangers don't seem to go crazy with this one. Has an authority amongst any male, age or color don't seem to change effects.

Eyes. This one makes any girl lock on the eyes. Guys too. I can't recall another product that drives eye contact so hard.

Tried 3 sprays. Felt mildly ghosted. 2 sprays seem to be idea for me.

“I read a theory once that the human intellect was like peacock feathers. Just an extravagant display intended to attract a mate... Just an elaborate mating ritual. Maybe it doesn’t matter that we have accomplished so much for the basest of reasons...”

— Dr. Robert Ford (Anthony Hopkins),
05-24-2017 5:55 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

05-24-2017 7:20 PM

Copied from my journal

Hits
Same fuck buddy from above. [comparing my fuck buddy who was exposed to C36]. She responds well to high Androstenone but she only gets sexual when the nose hits my neck app point. This time with AQ was different. We met with her 2 coworkers (guy and girl) for lunch. She was all over me. Grabbing my inner thigh, grabbing my hand and putting it on her inner thigh, leaning on me, etc. We jokingly have a pact that if neither of us are married at 35 then we'll get hitched. Shes not very open about it though. She wouldnt shut up about it at lunch in front of her friends. Its like everything was out in the open. No boundaries. Shameless. When we got back to her house she insisted on me joining her for a shower. Like I didnt have a choice. She was quite aggressive about it and got mad when I didn't want to. She's watching over 2 cats which I'm highly allergic to so I didn't want to go in her house. Guess what happened lol.

Selfies
As I mentioned in the AQ thread, AQ is very much like BW in how it drives. It is, however, more socially acceptable. In my notes:
1 spray from sample sprayer. (I got a sample from Heey85. Not an official sample - a sephora spray vial.) Heey85: "You know, the sample sprays are probably smaller. make it 2." Me: True. 2 sprays it is." Ahhh, theres that "im going to conquer the world" confidence. right off the bat AQ is similar to BW selfie-wise.

Vibe
A similar 'don't fuck with me' attitude like BW has but again, more socially acceptable. More likely to be received positively. More approachable. You're a badass but you are more polished and less abrasive than with BW. BW is at the top of the food chain and if you're on the other end of BW and you are not liked, you will be eaten. In other words, youre a hunter when wearing BW. The Top alpha in an aggressive way, which can be recieved well and will excel in comradery if you smile. AQ is like all of this except, the AQ man is a step below the BW man in rank, I feel, but this man has more intelligence and is more likely to have a larger following. He is more likable, more approachable. You still don't want to fuck with him because he is still dangerous.

The Smell
I still stand behind it smelling like youre walking into a Sephora or a JC Penny's woman's section. Smells kind of like hairspray. Kind of sweet? Some kind of candy thing going on? VERY powdery though. Definitely very powdery. That I dont like. Its making my nose feel itchy and allergic. It actually, all in all, smells quite similar to Armani Code which my brother wears often. It has that same powdery sweet thing going on. The top notes are different but I imagine armani code would make a great cover for when the scent dies down. The powdery scent died down a lot after an hour. Thank god. The smell was much less sharp and invasive.

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
(This post was last modified: 05-24-2017 7:23 PM by Arsenic.)
05-24-2017 7:20 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

05-25-2017 5:28 PM

About S1ck:

6/10

S1ck website payment processing was down, so I ordered by phone.

Customer service rep was very helpful, and I requested a tracking number which I received the next day. Ordered on Tuesday, and received it today from CA.

Seems like a tiny company run by a couple of people who don't appear to be motivated to fix the existing website issues, as they could be resolved over a weekend. Usually this indicates a company that doesn't need the money........so more of a hobby than a business. Without Garry's involvement there's no way that I would ever buy from this company based on their site........especially a mone product.

Having said that, Thundr had a bumpy road getting Apex off the ground, and he appears to be moving forward just fine, so perhaps these guys will get organized, and become a legit vendor.

Package:

8/10

Solid packaging that appears to be a step-up from anything released by any vendor in the past including a high-quality spray bottle; nothing flashy, but better than the competition by far. Also, if it had a more non-sexual name, the bottle would easily disappear into anyone's collection.

Even with the basic design, it's a solid package, which we have yet to see from any other vendor. The custom box shows an investment into the product as opposed to just some generic bottles and labels.

Scent:

7/10

-Sickeningly-sweet-Powder. The closest scent I can relate this to is my grandmother's makeup powder from the 1950s which has shades of Carolina Herrera Ch Men. Unlike any fragrance that I've tried, and far from anything that says "Alpha", but very complex.......much like Voodoo (witchy). Doesn't seem masculine at all, unlike Voodoo, but also doesn't seem like a cheap fragrance. Makes me wonder what the female version (In da Mood) smells like.

Not sure if Garry would carry an Alpha product in this particular fragrance, but might use a more masculine scent package instead.Big boss

I'm going to give this a good run for a while before I post anything more. I read some reviews recently where the member used an entire bottle of product before giving his final opinion; sounds like a good idea.

Cheers!Mrgreen

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
(This post was last modified: 05-25-2017 5:30 PM by theLaw.)
05-25-2017 5:28 PM
cali4ya858
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-25-2017 8:12 PM

Lets just say Im ugly and I do 100% cardio and I hit the gym everyday XD (ashamed because Im embarassed of my physical features right now) but I do 2 on the neck and 1 on the inner elbow or wrist and I dont see any ghosting.

(05-23-2017 1:10 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  3 sprays was too much for me. I'm 6 feet tall, caucasian, 210 pounds, people guess I'm 170. I workout 4 - 5 times a week on average with 75% weights, 25% cardio.

What's your weight, height and how physically active are you?

PXS- Bliss, Cohesion; Evolve, Xist, Ascend, Taboo, LoveBoat, XS144B
LAL - Max-T copulin stick, Aqua Vitae, Nude Alpha, Wolf, Androstadienone 10mcg, SXD-9, Overdose; Bad Wolf, Hypnotica Social, Dirty Primitive, Asian for Asians, AlphaQ
Apex - Core, Style, CV4, Rone Warrior, Orbital social, M3X
True Pheromones - (All the free samples listed)
Alpha Dream - AM, LIIK, Corporativo, Glace (All of them 50mL upgraded)
Lovescent - NPA, Scent of Eros, Perception, Alter Ego, Mojo
05-25-2017 8:12 PM
cali4ya858
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-25-2017 8:18 PM

Made a friend at the volunteer area I work at(asian), was very social. I help paralyzed people get a workout at an adaptive fitness clinic. I just feel peaceful from my cardio workouts everyday too, the feeling is sustainable throughout my day. Everyone I talk to is nice to me but then this data can be attributed to many other factors like happiness from getting a good workout.

PXS- Bliss, Cohesion; Evolve, Xist, Ascend, Taboo, LoveBoat, XS144B
LAL - Max-T copulin stick, Aqua Vitae, Nude Alpha, Wolf, Androstadienone 10mcg, SXD-9, Overdose; Bad Wolf, Hypnotica Social, Dirty Primitive, Asian for Asians, AlphaQ
Apex - Core, Style, CV4, Rone Warrior, Orbital social, M3X
True Pheromones - (All the free samples listed)
Alpha Dream - AM, LIIK, Corporativo, Glace (All of them 50mL upgraded)
Lovescent - NPA, Scent of Eros, Perception, Alter Ego, Mojo
05-25-2017 8:18 PM

BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

05-25-2017 11:21 PM

This gives me a very dominant presence. Been using AQ for the past 3 days back to back. Increased interest in me personally from both genders. They're more interested in the words I say. Like they're glued to my words. Imagine how this can be helpful when I'm out trying to get new tail.

Went shopping for shoes and the like today, all the females were very interested in helping and talking to me. It requires me to be softly assertive and I have they're attention. The aura is most like pure rockstar out of any blends I've worn.

Smoothest respect blend I've worn. No intimidation noticed in the past few days.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

05-25-2017 11:21 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

05-25-2017 11:44 PM

After wearing it everyday, I took a break. I can get irritated very easily and that lasts for some time. I'm normally very mellow.

The I dozer, chakra dose seems to calm me down. My wife is strangely asking my permission for routine things that she normally just does.

I also tried the blend with P106 and I didn't see my normal helpful P106 effects. Playing with Astaxanthin seems to help calm me down quite a bit.

I wore Swoon today on top of my aged AQ blend and I got really good reactions from friends and colleagues.

My event tomorrow calls for AQ and I'll see how it fairs. It also seems to make people think that I have far more money than I do.
05-25-2017 11:44 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

05-26-2017 1:49 AM

(05-25-2017 11:44 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  After wearing it everyday, I took a break. I can get irritated very easily and that lasts for some time. I'm normally very mellow. .

If you're talking about the build up, I think we feel the same way. I can feel close to the edge with build up. It doesn't even subsided with my steam room/sauna detoxes after a good workout.

I had a realization yesterday that it might be the dominant presence staying with me after all the buffers are gone. I'll verify the theory in a few weeks.

/bro-science

(This post was last modified: 05-26-2017 1:50 AM by BigDickBandit420.)
05-26-2017 1:49 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

05-28-2017 8:35 AM

For those testing AlphaQ :

@Alphonse (on pheromone-forum) posted....

Quote:The aggression thing is what concerns me most with Garry's formulae. I had some similar experiences with BW until I figured out that higher doses are less aggressive than smaller doses.

Garry has always promoted higher doses than other vendors, so perhaps AlphaQ is no different.Big boss

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
05-28-2017 8:35 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Casanova: Reviews and Discussion ObscuredFacade 87 19,345 Yesterday 6:48 PM
Last Post: RJH_STL84
  Nude Alpha and Voodoo Differences - Open Discussion ObscuredFacade 26 3,071 05-10-2020 2:00 PM
Last Post: Stories