Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Alpha Q: Reviews & Discussion
BigDickBandit420

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Alpha Q: Reviews & Discussion
05-19-2017 10:28 AM

(05-19-2017 12:19 AM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  It looks like I did. I expected them to all be burnt out after the steam room.

I put a bit of T150 on my nose after the shower. I did 3 sprays at 7:30 tonight and went out for dinner. I'd say I ghosted but the dog I was walking with got so much female attention it was absurd. Once I started a convo, people were interested for a bit, and then wanted to get out pretty quick.

I think 2 sprays is the way to go.

That was last night. I applied a single spray at 7:30am today. The guy at starbucks seemed nice when I got my coffee this morning. I have a hunch he's gay, felt some playful teasing from him.

Got breakfast at a hole in the wall. It seemed like people, were less friendly and weren't reacting how I expected. I suppose this is a result of build up, and need to get fully clean before applying any more mones. I feel like an outcast with this pheromone sig currently and have to ride it out.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
(This post was last modified: 05-19-2017 10:35 AM by BigDickBandit420.)
05-19-2017 10:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
theLaw

Rep Post

05-19-2017 10:47 AM

(05-19-2017 10:28 AM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  That was last night. I applied a single spray at 7:30am today. The guy at starbucks seemed nice when I got my coffee this morning. I have a hunch he's gay, felt some playful teasing from him.

Got breakfast at a hole in the wall. It seemed like people, were less friendly and weren't reacting how I expected. I suppose this is a result of build up, and need to get fully clean before applying any more mones. I feel like an outcast with this pheromone sig currently and have to ride it out.

I know that Garry generally suggests to use the fragrance as a guide.

Is the fragrance overpowering past a certain dose, and how long would a single spray last (fragrance only) before it loses its power?

Cheers!Mrgreen

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
05-19-2017 10:47 AM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

05-19-2017 1:13 PM

(05-19-2017 10:47 AM)theLaw Wrote:  I know that Garry generally suggests to use the fragrance as a guide.

Is the fragrance overpowering past a certain dose, and how long would a single spray last (fragrance only) before it loses its power?

Cheers!Mrgreen

I drove 30 minutes and didn't choke on the fumes of the scent. It was strong, but not overbearing.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

05-19-2017 1:13 PM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

05-22-2017 8:10 PM

Alpha Q's self effects are very much similar to BW to me. It is more polite socially and less intimidating. It is the more approachable version of BW and is easier to steer in a social setting.

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
05-22-2017 8:10 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

05-22-2017 8:30 PM

(05-22-2017 8:10 PM)Arsenic Wrote:  Alpha Q's self effects are very much similar to BW to me. It is more polite socially and less intimidating. It is the more approachable version of BW and is easier to steer in a social setting.

I agree that it is more polite socially and less intimidating.

What selfies do you see in common? I found it helps me articulate and increases my social awareness.

/bro-science

05-22-2017 8:30 PM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

05-22-2017 8:51 PM

(05-22-2017 8:30 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  I agree that it is more polite socially and less intimidating.

What selfies do you see in common? I found it helps me articulate and increases my social awareness.

Upbeat, go get em', let's accomplish something kind of attitude. With a sexual spin, that puts sex on the table. Its like walking into a bar and your dicks out in the open and people wanna talk about it. Except... the dick is sex. Sex is on your mind and you want to act on it, and people catch on to and accept sex talk being on the agenda.

BW and AQ have all this in common.

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
05-22-2017 8:51 PM
kalpan56
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

05-22-2017 10:19 PM

Pretty interesting find Arsenic and Bandit. You guys are good at testing and reporting. Always find your reports helpful. Comparing it with Bad Wolf was nice. Definitely looking forward to your comparison. From the reports, I have a strong feeling about the mix similarity.

One can look at Garry's mixes and make an assumption. He always try to outperform his own mix. Bad Wolf was better than AV and DP. Thus, AQ can be better than previous alpha mixes.

Though, the past is not an indicator for future.
05-22-2017 10:19 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

05-22-2017 10:58 PM

(05-22-2017 8:51 PM)Arsenic Wrote:  Upbeat, go get em', let's accomplish something kind of attitude. With a sexual spin, that puts sex on the table. Its like walking into a bar and your dicks out in the open and people wanna talk about it. Except... the dick is sex. Sex is on your mind and you want to act on it, and people catch on to and accept sex talk being on the agenda.

BW and AQ have all this in common.

Again, I've never tried BW, but this is a really good description of the self effects. I had a professional big game hunting guide try and validate himself to me.

He is alpha on steroids and yet, he was approval seeking. He never challenged me either. He has been gored by animals.

I have also noticed buildup (and I can smell the mones) after several days of wear. I didn't peroxide or witch hazel my apps....Just bathing.

I get away with so much shit with this mix on. I can tell other people's kids what to do and they do it.

The buildup does start to push some people away, but talking to them brings them back.
05-22-2017 10:58 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

cali4ya858
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-23-2017 12:30 AM

With AlphaQ: 3 sprays (two on neck, 1 on wrist and put on other wrist)

(in class)
Asian woman sitting behind me in class asked for my number, helped her since it was an english class and had difficulty.

Latina woman in short shorts sitting to the right of me moving her legs whenever it was in field of vision and very responsive
------

My mom (filipina) tells said I smelled good and told me I should watch out who I should marry

Woman I'm close (blonde) to (I dont want to feel like she's part of a science experiment though): More responsive

At the gym: Felt good, I assume every girl who is adjacent to me when I workout liked me.

This is my favorite pheromone mix, felt sexual and aggressive(even though I make a stoic face, I can see it in my thoughts). I went on a hiatus from the phero community but quickly got back into when I see that Garry had something new with the coupon deal also.

PXS- Bliss, Cohesion; Evolve, Xist, Ascend, Taboo, LoveBoat, XS144B
LAL - Max-T copulin stick, Aqua Vitae, Nude Alpha, Wolf, Androstadienone 10mcg, SXD-9, Overdose; Bad Wolf, Hypnotica Social, Dirty Primitive, Asian for Asians, AlphaQ
Apex - Core, Style, CV4, Rone Warrior, Orbital social, M3X
True Pheromones - (All the free samples listed)
Alpha Dream - AM, LIIK, Corporativo, Glace (All of them 50mL upgraded)
Lovescent - NPA, Scent of Eros, Perception, Alter Ego, Mojo
(This post was last modified: 05-23-2017 12:38 AM by cali4ya858.)
05-23-2017 12:30 AM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

05-23-2017 1:10 PM

(05-23-2017 12:30 AM)cali4ya858 Wrote:  With AlphaQ: 3 sprays (two on neck, 1 on wrist and put on other wrist)

(in class)
Asian woman sitting behind me in class asked for my number, helped her since it was an english class and had difficulty.

Latina woman in short shorts sitting to the right of me moving her legs whenever it was in field of vision and very responsive
------

My mom (filipina) tells said I smelled good and told me I should watch out who I should marry

Woman I'm close (blonde) to (I dont want to feel like she's part of a science experiment though): More responsive

At the gym: Felt good, I assume every girl who is adjacent to me when I workout liked me.

This is my favorite pheromone mix, felt sexual and aggressive(even though I make a stoic face, I can see it in my thoughts). I went on a hiatus from the phero community but quickly got back into when I see that Garry had something new with the coupon deal also.

3 sprays was too much for me. I'm 6 feet tall, caucasian, 210 pounds, people guess I'm 170. I workout 4 - 5 times a week on average with 75% weights, 25% cardio.

What's your weight, height and how physically active are you?

/bro-science

05-23-2017 1:10 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Casanova: Reviews and Discussion ObscuredFacade 87 19,768 09-20-2020 6:48 PM
Last Post: RJH_STL84
  Nude Alpha and Voodoo Differences - Open Discussion ObscuredFacade 26 3,108 05-10-2020 2:00 PM
Last Post: Stories