Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Alpha Q: Reviews & Discussion
AMMO5680
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Alpha Q: Reviews & Discussion
05-17-2017 10:14 PM

(05-17-2017 9:24 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  I have only done full sprays. One spray is plenty, two sprays the selfies become stronger. I don't know of any difference in how people react between the doses. I'm fine with the smell at two sprays. I have never gone to three.
Thanks for the reply... I will keep an eye on this and see what context I can use this mone.

-AMMO OUT
05-17-2017 10:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DarkLord1

Rep Post

05-17-2017 10:25 PM

Tested in a sales environment. Worked really well. The respect definitely puts people in a good place...few questions.....sold.

Selfies were not as strong, but still good. People kept asking me for donations while out and about.

The respect and compliance is first rate....Again, it is respect and if there is fear, it's really hard to see.

Just really positive interactions and My confidence is strong without being cocky. As I write this post, I can still smell the scent.

I put it on fresh out of the shower after pat drying.
05-17-2017 10:25 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

purpleblood
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-17-2017 11:04 PM

(05-17-2017 9:53 PM)andromun Wrote:  Respect to BigDickBandit420 & Spars & DarkLord1 for testing and reporting. I look forward in reading your full assessments.

BTW - PayPal did shut down LAL because mones are now considered 'drugs' if you can believe that crap.

theLaw - you're real harsh bro and jump to conclusions real quick on shit and others at times. I get it with AQ but it's Garry's blend so I trust his attention to detail.

DataDragon - you're like Trump right now tweeting...just stop posting and let the users here test and discuss the product. Allow us to review this and come to our own conclusions....you're doing more harm than good.

Sorry for the non-review post here, I just hate seeing a thread go off the rails.

Hi. I would like to mention that 2 days ago I purchased GOA from Ptres using paypal..there was no issue.
(This post was last modified: 05-17-2017 11:08 PM by purpleblood.)
05-17-2017 11:04 PM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

05-17-2017 11:56 PM

Hey now. drunk me is gonna kick some ass if PayPal cutoff LAL and now considers mones to be drugs. Dumnasses. I bought C36 from Apex the other day with no issue but... LAL's been around a lot longer.

Current Loot (2019)
LAL: AlphaQ, BW, DP, Nude, NA, Passion Copulin, Wolf
PSX: Evolve, Ascend
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
05-17-2017 11:56 PM
DataDragon - Banned
Banned

05-18-2017 3:12 PM

Picture 1Picture 2Picture 3
Picture 4

(05-17-2017 9:53 PM)andromun Wrote:  DataDragon - you're like Trump right now tweeting...just stop posting and let the users here test and discuss the product. Allow us to review this and come to our own conclusions....you're doing more harm than good.

Here are the photos, I'm a new customer to S1ck and long time customer of Garrys. I'm just here to learn about and find newer products that will be useful to me and thought to post about ones I'm using to give back and join the community now instead of lurking. I started with the two newest sexuals I thought might be good for me for out and about day game, M3X and Alpha-Q. I understand now Im new and havent built up my reputation which takes time, and this is a new product so I will refrain from posting more on this particular product to not influence anyones opinion. Yes I had liked it right away and its potential more then some I've used a long time, and that is rare for me. But until others share opinions I agree its best to step back and not post about it right now. Good Luck in your testing and I will be happy to join back in if reinvited.

Any objection to posting about other products? Alpha-Q and M3X are just two of the ones I recently tried and posted about since they didnt have a lot of detailed info yet such as phero joes site.

Apx M3X, C36, Imt, Core, Tit, Dion, Man2
PT THU, Swn, GoA, 0to69, AT, Astax
LAL AlQ, Wlf, AV, BW, DP
PXS DMe o, Tab, Evol, Coh, Asc, P96,86, Bls, Cnx, Xist
LuvE Max Attr, ScErs o
Lacroy NPATc,NPA 5,Edge,B2B
LovSc ScErs g
AD AM LIIK V1+2 6-17,Cert
LPMP WM, WM/PM, HuTr, HThr, HMet, MkGn, ShEs, Aja
Oth IsoESup
05-18-2017 3:12 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

05-18-2017 3:16 PM

(05-18-2017 3:12 PM)DataDragon Wrote:  Picture 1Picture 2Picture 3
Picture 4

Here are the photos, I'm a new customer to S1ck and long time customer of Garrys. I'm just here to learn about and find newer products that will be useful to me and thought to post about ones I'm using to give back and join the community now instead of lurking. I started with the two newest sexuals I thought might be good for me for out and about day game, M3X and Alpha-Q. I understand now Im new and havent built up my reputation which takes time, and this is a new product so I will refrain from posting more on this particular product to not influence anyones opinion. Yes I had liked it right away and its potential more then some I've used a long time, and that is rare for me. But until others share opinions I agree its best to step back and not post about it right now. Good Luck in your testing and I will be happy to join back in if reinvited.

Any objection to posting about other products? Alpha-Q and M3X are just two of the ones I recently tried and posted about since they didnt have a lot of detailed info yet such as phero joes site.

Ok, I believe you have purchased the product, are actually the person from your avatar, & sell courses on eBay powerselling which might explain why your writing is so marketing toned. Glad to have you join the party!

I wouldn't have placed a new blend at #1 so quickly though. Maybe you're seeing something I'll find. It did make a girl approach me and a friend the other night, so I am seeing some MAJOR potential in it.

I am finding myself more capable of steering the AQ aura as the days go by.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
(This post was last modified: 05-18-2017 3:19 PM by BigDickBandit420.)
05-18-2017 3:16 PM

theLaw

Rep Post

05-18-2017 3:24 PM

(05-18-2017 3:12 PM)DataDragon Wrote:  Picture 1Picture 2Picture 3
Picture 4

Love how Datadragon yet again fails to mention that he posted AlphaQ as his #1 product (after many years of using mones) only a few days after its release, but instead just plays the victim card.

"Hey mister.......is it alright if I post here?.......aw shucks, I was just trying to give my opinion."popcorn

Textbook political strategy.......don't respond to the allegations presented to you, instead.......just make up an unreasonable allegation, and respond to it in kind.Big boss

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
(This post was last modified: 05-18-2017 3:28 PM by theLaw.)
05-18-2017 3:24 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

05-18-2017 6:10 PM

Applied two sprays to my neck at 11AM. Nothing spectacular happened.

I went to the gym at 2PM and had a good leg workout. There was one guy, I'll call him H, who was working out near me for five minutes so I believe he picked up on my mone cloud.

I spent 12 minutes in the sauna after my workout, nothing interesting in there. Went to the steam room after. H came in to the steam room, and I felt like a conversation was about to happen. He opened me up and we shortly talked about our workout. Then he got motor mouthed about his trip to Cancun and the all inclusive food/alcohol. It almost felt like he was bragging, but the vibe was nicer then bragging. Maybe he was qualifying himself to me? I felt like I couldn't get a word in, and he noticed I was about to leave the room and said "You done?" to which I replied "Yeah I'm done in here"

I took a shower, went to my locker to get dressed, then the guy next to my locker enthusiastically commented about how he forgot his shower sandals, like the ones I am wearing. Some banter, he left while continuing to talk to me as he exited the locker room. A minute later he came back and started chatting more, even more enthusiastically. He left again, I got dressed, and as I walked out I saw him walking back in with his shower sandals, I said something and he replied back just as enthusiastic and friendly as before.

Super friendly yet very respectful conversation with the two guys.

Is AQ inviting people to talk to the wearer? Time will tell.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

(This post was last modified: 05-18-2017 6:15 PM by BigDickBandit420.)
05-18-2017 6:10 PM
superkop
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-18-2017 11:22 PM

(05-18-2017 6:10 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  Applied two sprays to my neck at 11AM. Nothing spectacular happened.

I went to the gym at 2PM and had a good leg workout. There was one guy, I'll call him H, who was working out near me for five minutes so I believe he picked up on my mone cloud.

I spent 12 minutes in the sauna after my workout, nothing interesting in there. Went to the steam room after. H came in to the steam room, and I felt like a conversation was about to happen. He opened me up and we shortly talked about our workout. Then he got motor mouthed about his trip to Cancun and the all inclusive food/alcohol. It almost felt like he was bragging, but the vibe was nicer then bragging. Maybe he was qualifying himself to me? I felt like I couldn't get a word in, and he noticed I was about to leave the room and said "You done?" to which I replied "Yeah I'm done in here"

I took a shower, went to my locker to get dressed, then the guy next to my locker enthusiastically commented about how he forgot his shower sandals, like the ones I am wearing. Some banter, he left while continuing to talk to me as he exited the locker room. A minute later he came back and started chatting more, even more enthusiastically. He left again, I got dressed, and as I walked out I saw him walking back in with his shower sandals, I said something and he replied back just as enthusiastic and friendly as before.

Super friendly yet very respectful conversation with the two guys.

Is AQ inviting people to talk to the wearer? Time will tell.

You got hits even after you took a shower? That's great man.

How about the longevity?
05-18-2017 11:22 PM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

05-19-2017 12:19 AM

(05-18-2017 11:22 PM)superkop Wrote:  You got hits even after you took a shower?

It looks like I did. I expected them to all be burnt out after the steam room.

I put a bit of T150 on my nose after the shower. I did 3 sprays at 7:30 tonight and went out for dinner. I'd say I ghosted but the dog I was walking with got so much female attention it was absurd. Once I started a convo, people were interested for a bit, and then wanted to get out pretty quick.

I think 2 sprays is the way to go.

/bro-science

05-19-2017 12:19 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Casanova: Reviews and Discussion ObscuredFacade 87 19,345 Yesterday 6:48 PM
Last Post: RJH_STL84
  Nude Alpha and Voodoo Differences - Open Discussion ObscuredFacade 26 3,071 05-10-2020 2:00 PM
Last Post: Stories