Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Alpha Dreams V2
truthbetold
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Alpha Dreams V2
11-16-2018 6:20 PM

So is this the same as L2K V2 ?
11-16-2018 6:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-17-2018 8:26 AM

(11-16-2018 6:20 PM)truthbetold Wrote:  So is this the same as L2K V2 ?

Yes, only with an alcohol base. They switched all products from silicone to alcohol base.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-One-Shot-At-Glory

Fear is the mindkiller
11-17-2018 8:26 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

stefdude

Rep Post

11-19-2018 7:32 AM

You have the previous version, I don't know if it was still problematic like 2016 versions but the exact same product is not on the market anymore.The texture you are describing is silicone.Now V2 (and all the other products) is alcohol with a little bit of propylene glycol.Since it's a product that works for you, you could ask for a sample from AD or from anyone here that has it, and do a comparison to see how V2 NOS compares to that.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
11-19-2018 7:32 AM
josh_84
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-19-2018 7:38 AM

On saturday i went to a poker game and had 3 sprays on of v2 sat at a table with a couple of ladies was around others during the break but didnt see any difference with the product on to when there without it previously.

It is warm here even at night but i wasnt sweating, its suggested 1-2 sprays is enough but at even 3 im seeing no differences in confidence or changes from others.

Any ideas how high of a dose i should try to get it to work, i was going to buy l2k but even with the new versions of am, and v2 seeing no changes not sure will be worth trying it.
11-19-2018 7:38 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

11-19-2018 8:31 AM

(11-19-2018 7:38 AM)josh_84 Wrote:  On saturday i went to a poker game and had 3 sprays on of v2 sat at a table with a couple of ladies was around others during the break but didnt see any difference with the product on to when there without it previously.

It is warm here even at night but i wasnt sweating, its suggested 1-2 sprays is enough but at even 3 im seeing no differences in confidence or changes from others.

Any ideas how high of a dose i should try to get it to work, i was going to buy l2k but even with the new versions of am, and v2 seeing no changes not sure will be worth trying it.

Do you have the new V2 (NOS) or a previous version?Try low doses enough times, I personally believe it's pointless to go above 3, I've rarely seen anyone using it at these doses successfuly.You have to secure 2 things in my opinion:

1.Proper diffusion.For many reasons the diffusion of a product could be greatly hindered.If the scent of the cover or of the mones themselves come to your nose at some moments then it should be diffusing properly.Try moving your head to the front and then to the back, does your neck scent come to the nose?Due to olfactory fatigue that occurs to some people you may stop smelling the cover scent or the mones but they are still diffusing, try asking someone else if he/she can smell it from a reasonable distance.3 or more sprays would normally give a potent and continuous phero scent that can't be missed unless you are one of those that don't detect any scent from mones.

2.Proper environment.Some products need proper environment to work properly.V2 I've found it needs interaction, either with strangers or with people that you already know.It's better for night use but I've seen respect hits from guys during the day too (1 spray), I don't know about females because I normally don't have interaction with females at work.

Some products are better than others and some products that are top don't work to some people due to their personality or chemistry.
If you do, say, 10 tests of a product at the correct dosages, at the correct environment and with normal diffusion and you are still not sure about it, then it's time to leave it and test another product.
I believe that attractive people get more from pheromones, they may get an extra 40% (this came out of my ass) while very unattractive people might get only a 5% (this wasn't) boost.But pheromones should make even a small difference to almost all people.

11-19-2018 8:31 AM
josh_84
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-21-2018 5:27 AM

Hi, i recently bought v2 and am maybe 3 months ago after trying the samples, in a box and seems to be the newest nos versions.

I can smell the leather and steel scent but others can only smell it when very close i mean inside of 2 feet which i thought it had a further reach then that.

I tried at low doses with zero results went upto 3 sprays still with no results that includes sitting with ladies for a couple hours on multiple nights while on a cruise.

I dont have any cover scent over top just use the v2 product in leather and steel when i use the product.

The person that had trouble detecting it outside of 2 feet can smell other products at 10 plus feet away clearly.

I may not have all the looks women like but im lean in shape and look decent even for someone with not too much confidence i can still admit im better looking than a lot of guys ive seen out with women around here, so looks wise im not too bad.

Ive tried wolf, 8 prodcts from apex but maybe not consistantly enough to see changes but i dont go out enough for the night time products to be used a lot, ive started going to poker games which will give me a chance to be around some women and see if it does anything in that situation where i can also talk to them where in bars its too hard to talk to people.
11-21-2018 5:27 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

gump
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-28-2019 11:32 AM

I wonder why the leather and steel scent is no longer available. Really like that smell, but upon enquiry, they told me to put in the comments to get that scent in my order and they had indeed removed some fragrances.
09-28-2019 11:32 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

10-13-2019 9:53 AM

(09-28-2019 11:32 AM)gump Wrote:  I wonder why the leather and steel scent is no longer available. Really like that smell, but upon enquiry, they told me to put in the comments to get that scent in my order and they had indeed removed some fragrances.

What?This is sad news.L&S was terrific!I had asked Chris a few months back if he could sell me a bottle of the scent without mones (never replied).I can't imagine this being their choice, perhaps they stopped cooperating with the guy that made it for them.

I see a new scent, Blade.Wishful thinking but could this be L&S with a new name?

(This post was last modified: 10-13-2019 10:06 AM by stefdude.)
10-13-2019 9:53 AM
nephil
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-10-2019 6:58 PM

(10-13-2019 9:53 AM)stefdude Wrote:  What?This is sad news.L&S was terrific!I had asked Chris a few months back if he could sell me a bottle of the scent without mones (never replied).I can't imagine this being their choice, perhaps they stopped cooperating with the guy that made it for them.

I see a new scent, Blade.Wishful thinking but could this be L&S with a new name?

Blade is supposed to be similar to Aventus. Supposed to be.
11-10-2019 6:58 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Alpha Dreams order excellent Ricardori 1 1,684 01-20-2015 6:30 PM
Last Post: Sarafina
Thumbs Up Thank you alpha Dreams peter piper 8 3,544 08-31-2012 8:29 PM
Last Post: Shelly B
  Newbie Looking for Reviews of Alpha Dreams from Women Honeycake 14 6,356 01-24-2012 9:06 AM
Last Post: jla734