Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Alpha/Beta Androsterone
phertest
AKA PheroJoe

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Alpha/Beta Androsterone
01-10-2013 5:14 AM

Hey guys

I got a sample of True Instinct a while ago and I get MAJOR self effects from it, and women can feel it too. I get checked out a lot with this on -- maybe even more so then AM. I am beginning to wonder if its the BETA androsterone, it seems to hit almost all girls.

- Had this russian girl stare as I walked past her at work (hot but a little too old for me, I'm 22 and she would be in the late 20's-early 30's)

- Overhead a conversation that went something like "theres just something about that guy" after I left my mone cloud in the kitchen

Out of all my "alpha" and sexual products, I seem to consistently get that trusting, sexy vibe from this product. Anyone got experiences?
01-10-2013 5:14 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

RE: Alpha/Beta Androsterone
01-10-2013 1:46 PM

(01-10-2013 5:14 AM)phertest Wrote:  Hey guys

I got a sample of True Instinct a while ago and I get MAJOR self effects from it, and women can feel it too. I get checked out a lot with this on -- maybe even more so then AM. I am beginning to wonder if its the BETA androsterone, it seems to hit almost all girls.

- Had this russian girl stare as I walked past her at work (hot but a little too old for me, I'm 22 and she would be in the late 20's-early 30's)

- Overhead a conversation that went something like "theres just something about that guy" after I left my mone cloud in the kitchen

Out of all my "alpha" and sexual products, I seem to consistently get that trusting, sexy vibe from this product. Anyone got experiences?

My first guess would be the alpha androsterone. Are you familiar with how that feels, without beta Androsterone?

Beta Androsterone never did that much for me, but perhaps my dosage was too high or something, or it wasn't properly covered. I have some, but only tested it a bit. Beta Androsterone is one of the few mones I can actually smell, oddly.

[Image: Example.jpg]
01-10-2013 1:46 PM
scorpio69
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-10-2013 3:54 PM

(01-10-2013 5:14 AM)phertest Wrote:  Hey guys

Hi Phertest, can you go into details...do you own the bodyspray or a tester spray? And how much do you usually apply? I`ve got the sample bodyspray and haven't tested it yet.

Thanks
01-10-2013 3:54 PM
Fly So Hi

Rep Post

01-10-2013 9:38 PM

(01-10-2013 1:46 PM)wiserd Wrote:  My first guess would be the alpha androsterone. Are you familiar with how that feels, without beta Androsterone?

Beta Androsterone never did that much for me, but perhaps my dosage was too high or something, or it wasn't properly covered. I have some, but only tested it a bit. Beta Androsterone is one of the few mones I can actually smell, oddly.

Hello, my friend.

I doubt that Androsterone by itself is causing that attention grabbing effect.

Epiandrosterone gave me social fluidity, social acceptance, likeableness, but not attention grab. I believe it can go well paired with androstenone and androsterone, to crush-like effect, on the early 20s, but I only did that once or twice, so it's inconclusive.

My dosages were 1:10 (mcg) a-Androsterone/b-Androsterone over residual none. Take it for what it's worth.

FSH
(This post was last modified: 01-10-2013 9:39 PM by Fly So Hi.)
01-10-2013 9:38 PM
phertest
AKA PheroJoe

Rep Post

01-11-2013 3:35 AM

I thought I had replied to this thread, weird... anyway I mentioned that I had tried corpo/AM, and both contain epiandrosterone and androsterone, but no mention of "beta" androsterone or "alpha" androsterone...

True instinct is the only product that lists it... I'm not sure whether a314 has it as well, but these 2 products have a significant effect on my mood. Its obviously not the same. I might add that a certain girl was Deer in the headlights'ing when I had 2-3 drops of a314... she didn't respond to NONE or other stuff as well as she does with Androsterone's. I had corpo on around her - minimal impact. Added TI... more loving, open, carefree.

??????
01-11-2013 3:35 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

20 Franc
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-11-2013 3:39 AM

(01-11-2013 3:35 AM)phertest Wrote:  I thought I had replied to this thread, weird... anyway I mentioned that I had tried corpo/AM, and both contain epiandrosterone and androsterone, but no mention of "beta" androsterone or "alpha" androsterone...

True instinct is the only product that lists it... I'm not sure whether a314 has it as well, but these 2 products have a significant effect on my mood. Its obviously not the same. I might add that a certain girl was Deer in the headlights'ing when I had 2-3 drops of a314... she didn't respond to NONE or other stuff as well as she does with Androsterone's. I had corpo on around her - minimal impact. Added TI... more loving, open, carefree.

??????

Are we talking about the Body Spray version of TI ??

Sent from the cold north using one finger only
01-11-2013 3:39 AM
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

01-11-2013 3:49 AM

(01-11-2013 3:35 AM)phertest Wrote:  I thought I had replied to this thread, weird... anyway I mentioned that I had tried corpo/AM, and both contain epiandrosterone and androsterone, but no mention of "beta" androsterone or "alpha" androsterone...

??????

Beta androsterone is the same as epiandrosterone. Alpha Dream uses "epiandrosterone" for beta Androsterone and straight "androsterone" for alpha Androsterone. They have it in a number of products including Glace and AM. It's supposed to be buffering. I'll give it another try with a different cover scent.

[Image: Example.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 01-11-2013 3:50 AM by wiserd.)
01-11-2013 3:49 AM
phertest
AKA PheroJoe

Rep Post

01-11-2013 5:08 AM

Hi wiserd,

Thanks for the help. I'm relatively new to mones but I'm surprised people are so lazy with reporting effects! Oh well I will consider us pioneers. Thanks for the PM by the way, I am still testing the neno/doc ratios and will get back to you when I find something solid.

As for epi/alpha androsterone, it may be worth getting a single molecule and running this test once my bank account recovers.
01-11-2013 5:08 AM
20 Franc
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-11-2013 7:34 AM

As far as I can see it says Alpha and Beta androsteNOL on their page.

I have the bodyspray version and it doesn't list the spesific Pheromones on that bottle..

Sent from the cold north using one finger only
01-11-2013 7:34 AM
kmacc45
Member in Moderation

Rep Post

01-13-2013 11:48 AM

I'm postig this formula here, because I believe Alpha and Beta Androsterone are the main drivers.

[Image: Maybel1.jpg]

A/B Androsterone ------------------------ 5 ml, (23 mg A Androsterone) (2 mg B Androsterone)
(200 mcg drops x 9 = 1800 mcg)
(1800 mcg ÷ 50 (drops) = 36 mcg)

Androstenone --------------------------------
(100 mcg drops x 3 = 300 mcg)
(300 mcg ÷ 50 (drops) = 6 mcg)

A-1 ----------------------------------------------
(200 mcg drops x 4 = 800 mcg)
(800 mcg ÷ 50 (drops) = 16 mcg)

DHEAS ----------------------------------------
(150 mcg drops x 3 = 450 mcg)
(450 mcg ÷ 50 (drops) = 9 mcg)

Alpha-THDOC -----------------------------------
(.166666666 mcg drops x 1 = .166666666 mcg)
(.166666666 mcg ÷ 50 (drops) = 0.003333333333 mcg)
PA ---------------------------------------------------------- 26 drops
DPG --------------------------------------------------------- 4 drops

Most American guys won't understand, but this is a traditional Hong Kong girl. Kissing in public is taboo and some other things she did (which I won't mention) were totally outside her character. We had good fun and at one point she said "I get so high and horny when I'm around you".
Best part is when we are making love and she screaming "I bite you baby, I bite you". Music to my ears for sure.
(This post was last modified: 01-13-2013 11:56 AM by kmacc45.)
01-13-2013 11:48 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread