Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Alpha B or "Boss Lady" mix. Does it exist?
John Schlongfellow - Banned
Rainbow Sprinkles Adhesive Dept.

Sex: Often Please

Alpha B or "Boss Lady" mix. Does it exist?
11-27-2012 4:45 AM

Hey ladies !

Is there a female formula which gives a "kick asses and take names" sort of self effect?

I've become convinced that mones work and would like to introduce my wife to them.
OH WAIT...... I already DID Rofl

Ok then, I'd like to buy her some of her own!
Hey what better way to break the ice on this topic?
She's such a skeptic, I figured some nice self effects would make a believer out of her for sure.
Plus I get points for Christmas gifts! Win Win baby yeah!

Now to kill a third bird with one stone.
She's having some trouble at work with some manipulative employees (women) and I'd like something along the lines of "BackboneXS" or in other words, kind of a bitch vibe.
I know backbone and being a bitch are different but I'm only talking ballpark figures here.

What I mean is, she has no problem riding my ass, but when the police came to work looking for one of her employees, she "tried not to listen in because it wasn't her business"
When the police are looking for your employee at your place of business is sure as hell IS your business and you need to elbow your way to the front of the crowd to see WTF is up.
Then is the cops won't tell you, you have to twist their arm!

This is the vibe that needs to be fixed.

Last point, oh boy this is a tough one.
It would be super nice if it didn't have PHEROMONES plastered all over the bottle in big letters.
I understand some people would have compunctions about secretly dosing others with chemicals, BUT I expect you girls aren't the sort since that is exactly what you are already doing ;)

I plan on telling her, just not QUITE yet.
BTW, she recently asked me if I'd noticed how happy we've been lately.
WE means her. lolz
Yes, yes I have Rofl

Let me know if I need to provide more info.
She's a workaholic, anal retentive, bossy, mid 30's, Pacific Islander, taking LoEstrin and I should look up how to spell that.
She has responded well to Androstadienone AKA quit yer bitchin, New Pheromone Additive, AscendXS.
I didn't see so much as a twitch with Glace at any level.
Hope something there is useful.

So what should I buy her ladies?
Cougar? no no wrong idea....
Alpha Donna comes in a nice nondescript bottle.

It would also be cool if it didn't have a taste like lot's of Victoria Secret stuff. Amber Romance is one in particular that I can taste within 1 hour of application. I mean smell/taste not ingest/taste.

Thank you in advance for your replies.

My advice is only based on mistakes I've made.
I am the Edison of socialization.

Exoticaxs, Connectionsxs, Cohesion oil, Ascend oil, Desire Me oil, Domination oil, Evolve oil, Glace, Corpo, Alpha Donna, LIIK, TA oil, TL oil, TL4W spray, 7keto DHEA, DHEA, Neno, PEA, Trione, Anone, Enone, Erone, Arone, A THDOC,

Neno Neno Wherefore art thou oh Neno ???? right next to the coffee !!
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid74219
rant ---> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-My-stream-o...9#pid73109
11-27-2012 4:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

RE: Alpha B or "Boss Lady" mix. Does it exist?
11-27-2012 5:03 AM

I'll add...

clearly there are larger factors in play here.

I understand mones don't change people or teach them new problem solving skills.
There is negative body language pouring off her, her sentences have all turned to negative structure. Every fourth word is a negative, sometimes every other word. Really.
She finds things to stress over, if there isn't any she will make one.

I've been trying to introduce her to many of the self improvement techniques I've been using, but meet with resistance.
Some of the problem is delivery, the rest her mule stubborn nature.

She is currently operating several layers of consciousness lower than me and frankly it's rather like a 80 year old trying to tell a 13 year old about life.
I tried to introduce her to the existence of the subconscious recently and you'd have thought I wanted her to join a cult.
YouTube videos were the means, heavy reading is not her forte as English isn't her first language.

Don't get the wrong idea about my feeling for her just because some things I say are critical. I'm trying to solve a problem, not win a popularity contest. (like I would even waste my time entering one LOL)

Exoticaxs, Connectionsxs, Cohesion oil, Ascend oil, Desire Me oil, Domination oil, Evolve oil, Glace, Corpo, Alpha Donna, LIIK, TA oil, TL oil, TL4W spray, 7keto DHEA, DHEA, Neno, PEA, Trione, Anone, Enone, Erone, Arone, A THDOC,

11-27-2012 5:03 AM

11-27-2012 6:06 AM

I see temptressXS produced a real super beyotch effect in a couple of members.
Why do all roads lead to SteveO?

11-27-2012 6:06 AM
Akelah
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

11-27-2012 6:44 AM

Yes, Temptress is the one you seek, but it DOES have Pheromones written and it doesn't smell like a regular Cologne, even scented. You'll never trick her into it, and it's even dangerous because ONE spray is the limit... if she didn't know what it is she could do more and have terrible OD's.

My advice is to start with Alfa Donna from Alfa Dreams. It looks just like a regular perfume (the flask doesn't have anything written about pheromones, but I can't remember if the box had, so check it). Check some reviews on it, I think it's perfect to start with. You'll have to get it scented of course, but to advice on that I need to know what are your wife's favourite scents, what perfume she wears etc..

*** My journal at http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Akelah-s-jo...n=lastpost
11-27-2012 6:44 AM
fluffygirl12
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-27-2012 8:10 AM

How about CORPORATIVO from Alpha Dream ? It's a unisex respect / work enhancer , the bottles are beautiful and don't give away what's in them .

Cheers Smile
11-27-2012 8:10 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

11-27-2012 8:53 AM

Thank you for posting ladies.

Alpha Donna and Corporativo are both high on the list for all the reasons mentioned.

Is there a consensus on the best AD scent?
I'd probably pick tangerine, but it says night time.
Can I get an opinion on that?

I'm worried about buying something and her refusing to wear it.
She's just that stubborn.
The last proper perfume she wore was Curve and since then SALE Victoria's Secret body sprays.
These are the female equivalent of a 6 second burst of AXE and olfactory destruction on the order of smelling salts.

I understand SteveO's KungFu is strong.
How about if I blend Temptress half and half with Curve in a pretty atomizer?
It would reduce OD risk. Would 1/2 and 1/2 be enough to cover?

I know my posts are wordy.

I'm a man....but I can change........

..... if I have to.

11-27-2012 8:53 AM
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-27-2012 12:24 PM

Sorry - I'm going to be the naysayer - with what you describe - I would NOT do Temptress. Temptress can go very wrong on some women - both Halo and I had bad experiences with it and if she mists up with a custom blend you did - you could easily give her the OD of a lifetime you can't explain and turn Godzilla loose on the world...

Yes - you can do AlphaDonna - I love that one...very fem but still in control and in a lovely bottle - OR - you can get one of Mara's (Love Potion) scents with a load of Leather added...if you call Mara and describe what scent's your wife likes - she might be able to select out of her giant arsenal one that would be a good match to mix Leather into.

Leather is a great mone - described at the Velvet Glove over an Iron Fist - I still think it's one of the best all time Fem/Dominant Mones out there. That with some cops? DAYUM. HOT SEXXAY.

Mara's labels are very pretty so it will look like a lovely perfume - either in roll on or spray as you prefer.

Either way - you in good form.

Cheers -

My Best,
Shelly B
11-27-2012 12:24 PM
Akelah
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-27-2012 1:33 PM

Believe me, I'm probably the biggest Temptress fan in this forum, but I strongly advice against giving it to her unaware, even if it's dilluted. Alpha Donna is the way to go IMO (I didn't try Corpo or Leather so I cant advice on it). Anyway Alpha Donna gives me more self-effects than Temptress (which gives me more others-effects).

About scents, I love Tangerine Dreams, it's my favourite, floral and citrus, very feminine and strong. If the Curve you talked about it's Curve Liz Claiborne for women she'll probably like it, as the top notes are also floral and citrus.

Jasmine Night is really similar to Dior Hypnotic Poison, so you can just take her to a store like Sephora and make her try it, to see if she likes it. If she does, go for it with no doubts!

*** My journal at http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Akelah-s-jo...n=lastpost
(This post was last modified: 11-27-2012 1:34 PM by Akelah.)
11-27-2012 1:33 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

11-29-2012 1:54 AM

I second Alfa Donna for self effects and femininity in the Jasmine nights (because I went to Sephora and checked out Doir's Hypnotic Poison and - WIN! I have Alfa D in unscented, but I have another blend shipping to me now in Jasmine Nights.

I second Corporativo for the work place. That is shipping too. I asked for samples of their other fragrances so won't be able to speak to that until I get my package this weekend or early next week. But credit where dredit is due, I went on Akelah's advice when I ordered Jasmine Nights Smile

I wholeheartedly second dialing up Love Potion and speaking with Mara. She will spend the time you need to find out what you're looking for and what your wife likes to create or offer just what you need! And Leather is great too! Sweet, sexy but do as I say. Love love love that one.

Alpha Dream products do not have "phero" plastered all over them...top of the dresser worthy, nice presentation, Allfa Donna comes in a nice box as well...very wrapable ;)

Good luck!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
11-29-2012 1:54 AM

11-29-2012 9:43 AM

Alpha Donna it shall be.

Now tangerine dream or jasmine...

my inteest in Curve was to take advantage of smell/memory links

hmmm...BRB

OK back from my experiment!

I took a large tupperware and put inside
caraway seeds, vanilla EO, sandalwood EO, almond extract, and some scented oil labeled opium because I am out of musk

while the caraway seeds could hardly compete with extracted EOs I put a couple in my mouth to up it's role and it actually rounded it out nicely while taunting the almond

for the tangerine dream I tried orange skin, sandalwood, vanilla
this is quite good, and compared favorably to a old curve bottle I had hidden away
adding a lily-ish flower brought it very much closer to curve

I though all that would help me decide but now I'm right in the same spot plus a little aroused..........bugger Fool

so do I go with the safe bet or takea chance with jasmine?

11-29-2012 9:43 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Phero for shitty boss stefdude 12 5,344 08-25-2018 10:06 AM
Last Post: KandeK