Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Alpha-Androstenol Combos
LukeThighwalker
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Alpha-Androstenol Combos
01-26-2017 11:23 PM

I just recently invested in some Alpha Androstenol (12.5mcg) from PXS and planned on adding some of it to a couple of my standalone mones. Specifically, I wear 4-5 drops of Nude daily for work/school/etc. And I'll occasionally throw on 1 drop of Evolve oil for dates and hanging out with female friends. I've done my research on Alpha Androstenol so I'm fully aware of its ability to bring about more playful, silly, social behavior.

How do you think adding a spray of Alpha Androstenol (12.5mcg) would affect Nude and how do you think it would affect the Evolve oil?
01-26-2017 11:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Alpha-Androstenol Combos
01-27-2017 9:17 AM

(01-26-2017 11:23 PM)LukeThighwalker Wrote:  I just recently invested in some Alpha Androstenol (12.5mcg) from PXS and planned on adding some of it to a couple of my standalone mones. Specifically, I wear 4-5 drops of Nude daily for work/school/etc. And I'll occasionally throw on 1 drop of Evolve oil for dates and hanging out with female friends. I've done my research on Alpha Androstenol so I'm fully aware of its ability to bring about more playful, silly, social behavior.

How do you think adding a spray of Alpha Androstenol (12.5mcg) would affect Nude and how do you think it would affect the Evolve oil?

Try it out and find out. To be honest, both Nude and Evolve are already well balanced mixes not needing extra Alpha Androstenol.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-One-Shot-At-Glory

Fear is the mindkiller
01-27-2017 9:17 AM
Scottie2Hottie
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Alpha-Androstenol Combos
06-24-2017 5:17 PM

Can't speak for Nude but Evolve already contains a fair amount of Alpha Androstenol. Adding more may soften it too much. Higher doses of Alpha Androstenol may fine for strictly social situations but too much along with a sexual mix may put a damper on it's effectiveness.

I mean it really depends on how much we're talking here. I've had great success combining socials and sexual/status mones. That is, I've used 2x IO 2x and 3x IS 2x along with 3 drops AE and 3 drops A314 and gotten laid many times. This was my Rock Star Mix.

I think it all comes down to balance.
06-24-2017 5:17 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Alpha-Androstenol Fly So Hi 12 10,937 11-19-2013 6:06 AM
Last Post: Fly So Hi
  revisiting Alpha Androstenol Diane999 10 6,237 06-22-2013 7:46 PM
Last Post: Wanghan