Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Adam's Nectar scent with The Love God
Stories
Telling it how it is.

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Adam's Nectar scent with The Love God
09-19-2019 7:24 PM

Got this yesterday and yesterday all I could smell was what I can only describe as maple syrup that smells sweet and doesn't taste sweet. There was some apple just faint. Today I can really smell the apple and it makes me think of crisp apples and the smell of apple flavored lip gloss.

It's definitely interesting, no one wears something that smells like it. I want to try it out at a bar or maybe a date. The scent seems fit for getting TLG pheromones out into the air and into people's noses.

And on the subject of The Love God pheromones, someone mentioned this once as a warning and now I'm wondering how common this experience is: sometime after spending time with a woman you like who has a boyfriend or fiance does she end up ending that relationship to date you? Anyone?
(This post was last modified: 09-19-2019 7:25 PM by Stories.)
09-19-2019 7:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-19-2019 8:24 PM

(09-19-2019 7:24 PM)Stories Wrote:  And on the subject of The Love God pheromones, someone mentioned this once as a warning and now I'm wondering how common this experience is: sometime after spending time with a woman you like who has a boyfriend or fiance does she end up ending that relationship to date you? Anyone?

Let's put it this way. I've had women (literally 4 that I can think of off the top of my head) offer to break up with their significant other and date me. Always while I've been wearing TLG. This is after one exposure in two cases. In the other two, it was women I'd already been involved with (years ago) who offered to have an affair with me. I'm married and they all knew this. They just didn't care.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
09-19-2019 8:24 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-20-2019 7:58 AM

(09-19-2019 7:24 PM)Stories Wrote:  And on the subject of The Love God pheromones, someone mentioned this once as a warning and now I'm wondering how common this experience is: sometime after spending time with a woman you like who has a boyfriend or fiance does she end up ending that relationship to date you? Anyone?

Snoopy is seemingly much more the object of ladies' desire than I. I've had plenty of applications from ladies to fulfill the position of mistress (which is hilarious given my life situation), but nobody has (to my knowledge) talked about, or plotted, leaving their S.O. for me.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
09-20-2019 7:58 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-20-2019 7:59 AM

(09-20-2019 7:58 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Snoopy is seemingly much more the object of ladies' desire than I.

Riiiiiiiight... sideLolsideLolsideLol

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
09-20-2019 7:59 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-21-2019 8:07 AM

I wore my Adam's Nectar enhanced with Love God to the Mabon revel last evening. I used a medium/ liberal application to wrists, forearms, neck, and chest...maybe 4-5 liberal drops or so. I let my nose be my guide and as soon as i could smell it, I stopped applying.

Figuring I'd smell like Jack Daniels coming off a 3 bender spent in a cider house, I was pleasantly surprised at how it dried down on my skin. It became a light, mildly citrusy, aromatic apple, with a hint of booze. while not my favorite, I do enjoy the scent. Women, on the other hand, reacted to it like it was sex0candy.

I got what basically amounted to a line of ladies that wanted to bury their noses in my chest, smell me, and then sit and talk about what a douche the current, or ex, lover is. The Love God enhancement made it light and fun, but not (in my opinion) as potent as TLG in full force. It seemed to be more social, lighter, and more of a good-time vibe than the smoldering rebel that make sher heart pond in her chest.

Nonetheless, I was entirely wrong about this scent and should have tried it long ago. It is a chick-magnet smell; just don't wear it around hornets or bees!

Regretfully, I could not stay at the revel very long as one of our daughters was feeling ill. I left the wife to party with pagans and went and got our daughter, took her home, and chilled out for the night. Overall though, Adam's Nectar is a great Autumn type scent (and no pumpkin spice!) and women love it. Had I stayed I think it could have been a very eventful evening.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
09-21-2019 8:07 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-21-2019 8:49 AM

Alriiiight! Your experiences are very in-line with my own. Women DIG this scent!

09-21-2019 8:49 AM

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-21-2019 8:55 AM

(09-21-2019 8:49 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Alriiiight!

Is that a Matthew McConaughey Alriiiight as in "High School Girls..." or is that a Glenn Quagmire Alriiight...as in "Giggity"?

09-21-2019 8:55 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-21-2019 9:01 AM

(09-21-2019 8:55 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Is that a Matthew McConaughey Alriiiight as in "High School Girls..." or is that a Glenn Quagmire Alriiight...as in "Giggity"?

Ahaha! Either or... GIGGITY GIGGITY GIGGITY!

[Image: giphy.gif]

09-21-2019 9:01 AM
Stories
Telling it how it is.

Rep Post

09-21-2019 11:15 AM

So you two too to a degree. Man, a part of me doesn't want to wear it when I'm out with my friends and their dates, I feel like a bad friend.

Anyways...

19 women smelled my arm over 30 minutes ago. They lingered more on the Nectar TLG; the scent was new for them, nothing like they smelled before was the consensus. Apple syrup. No one mentioned a booze scent, and I haven't smelled it either. A good majority favored the, I believe, LP homme TLG--I forget which scent, it's old.

It's been the weirdest and funniest morning. They were basically gliding their nose across my arm like a paint brush across canvas, it tickled and seemed never ending.
09-21-2019 11:15 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-21-2019 11:26 AM

(09-21-2019 11:15 AM)Stories Wrote:  So you two too to a degree. Man, a part of me doesn't want to wear it when I'm out with my friends and their dates, I feel like a bad friend.

How's this? A true good friend would wear it, but behave and not steal away his friends' wives and girlfriends. It will give them cause to man-up and be their best selves; which is better for their relationship, and better for your friends in the long run.

Now if they just so happen to break up, and after a bro-code compliant period of mourning, they come to you for what your friend could not deliver; so be it.

(09-21-2019 11:15 AM)Stories Wrote:  It's been the weirdest and funniest morning. They were basically gliding their nose across my arm like a paint brush across canvas, it tickled and seemed never ending.

Aah...such is the miserable life of a Love God. Women think that you are on this earth for them to fawn over, lust after, and to have wild kinky sex with. Man does that suck! Friends

(This post was last modified: 09-21-2019 11:27 AM by Gladen.)
09-21-2019 11:26 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Adam's Nectar 2020 Rebrew... Snoopyace 5 558 09-01-2020 8:18 AM
Last Post: Snoopyace