Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Adam's Nectar scent with The Love God
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Adam's Nectar scent with The Love God
07-19-2019 9:51 AM

(07-19-2019 8:40 AM)Gladen Wrote:  The LPMP scents, on the other hand, harken back to ancient times where essential oils and natural substances were worn. This makes one seem to be primal, yet pleasant and attractive, and unique. Let's face it, coming off as pleasant, attractive unique, and primal are big steps in the right direction.

Yes. Definitely. Absolutely! Air kiss Seriously, if you have the confidence to wear something different, women will flock to you as long as you smell nice. Thankfully, my personal style is one that resonates well with the LPMP scents. They are much more wearable for me than scents from places like Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab which are easy scents to admire, not so much to wear.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
07-19-2019 9:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

08-28-2019 2:17 PM

For anyone who may be interested, Adam's Nectar scented The Love God is back in stock at LPMP. Mara asked me if I could relay that for anyone who was waiting for it. I am off to go place an order for both a virgin bottle and another spray bottle. LOVE the scent.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
08-28-2019 2:17 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

08-28-2019 4:14 PM

(08-28-2019 2:17 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Adam's Nectar scented The Love God is back in stock at LPMP.

I'll be ordering a sample of that in just a few days to acquiesce your request of me trying it.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
08-28-2019 4:14 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

08-28-2019 4:18 PM

(08-28-2019 4:14 PM)Gladen Wrote:  I'll be ordering a sample of that in just a few days to acquiesce your request of me trying it.

Good Hopefully you and your wife like it as much as me and mine do. It's a great cooler weather scent with a hint of the maple that is in UN for men without being quite as sweet. Mara really did a great job with the scent.

08-28-2019 4:18 PM
empathy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-05-2019 10:17 AM

(08-28-2019 4:18 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Good Hopefully you and your wife like it as much as me and mine do. It's a great cooler weather scent with a hint of the maple that is in UN for men without being quite as sweet. Mara really did a great job with the scent.

that is very cool this is a scent you created....so i am curious...my next purchase sometime next week...I would like to either buy TLG or adams Nectar scent with the love god.... which would you suggest i should purchase? knowing me i will eventually purchase both...but i guess i am curious which would you suggest for me for a new user ...to buy first? appreciate any feedback Smile
09-05-2019 10:17 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-05-2019 1:23 PM

I’d suggest going with TLG and then getting a sample of this. Just to see if you like the scent.

09-05-2019 1:23 PM

empathy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-05-2019 3:02 PM

(09-05-2019 1:23 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I’d suggest going with TLG and then getting a sample of this. Just to see if you like the scent.

Yes

thank you
09-05-2019 3:02 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-12-2019 10:28 PM

Still loving this scent/phero combination. Went out to dinner with my bride and another couple. Between my bride beaming at the attention I was getting, the waitress hovering over me and talking about how great I smelled, our female friend comparing her bf (not favorably) with me and her constantly wanting to reach over and touch on me, it was an interesting evening.

09-12-2019 10:28 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

09-13-2019 8:15 AM

Still waiting on mine. I timed my order right after one shipping date, so I need to wait. According to Tom, the waiting is the hardest part.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
09-13-2019 8:15 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-13-2019 8:20 AM

(09-13-2019 8:15 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Still waiting on mine. I timed my order right after one shipping date, so I need to wait. According to Tom, the waiting is the hardest part.

He was a wise man because yes, yes it is. I hate waiting on shipping.

09-13-2019 8:20 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Adam's Nectar 2020 Rebrew... Snoopyace 5 515 09-01-2020 8:18 AM
Last Post: Snoopyace