Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Adam's Nectar scent with The Love God
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Adam's Nectar scent with The Love God
12-24-2019 11:38 AM

Yup...cool scent with a powerful one-two punch. Now if only Mara would create a Gladen-ish scent such as Sanguis Draconis

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
12-24-2019 11:38 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

12-24-2019 12:12 PM

(12-24-2019 11:38 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Yup...cool scent with a powerful one-two punch. Now if only Mara would create a Gladen-ish scent such as Sanguis Draconis

Ah, you might like Medium from LPMP. It has some dragon’s blood in it. Too bad Bloodroot is sold out. THAT was a scent that would have been perfect for you!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
12-24-2019 12:12 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

12-24-2019 12:24 PM

(12-24-2019 12:12 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Ah, you might like Medium from LPMP. It has some dragon’s blood in it. Too bad Bloodroot is sold out. THAT was a scent that would have been perfect for you!

Danke...putting them on my list.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
12-24-2019 12:24 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

01-06-2020 9:09 AM

Adam's Nectar scent with The Love God

Dose: 8-24inches (roller-ball)

I should preface this by saying that I have now purchased 3 scented bottles of TLG and 1 unscented bottle, and used them in well over 100 interactions. While experiencing some negative effects early on, I have been able to mitigate many of those issues for testing.

Scent package: After trying about 7 different fragrances from LPMP, they all run together with the exception of Kingmaker, which just smelled like a stock cologne from the 80s to me. Imo, the fragrances are like a mix of essential oils created by a hobbyist at a head-shop. After hearing people rave about them here, I've decided they are just not for me.

Adam's Nectar actually smells pretty good, and is not overpowering like some of the other fragrances from LPMP, but I can't say that it's anything unique. Like a scented candle, many smell pleasant, but are not special enough to demand a higher price.

One note about the dry-down. Over the last year or so, I have noticed an odor coming from unhealthy women and/or men under great stress. I've also noticed a similar odor from marijuana, which is estrogenic. At this point, I suspect that it's either estrogen or prolactin (closely correlated to estrogen). After about 8hrs, I notice that same odor from any TLG mixes. Not sure what's causing this, but I suspect that either LPMP's Estatetreanol is much stronger than average or that there is another ingredient with estrogenic properties. Given that I've never experienced this with high-est products from other vendors, I'm not sure what to make of this.

TLG: Unfortunately, I didn't see any unique responses to this mix that I haven't seen from a high-end cologne. That's not so say it doesn't work, but I just didn't see anything that would label it a needle-mover, and thus not worth the price imo. Perhaps over time with many exposures to a target, this would show results, but that could also be said for many mixes from a variety of vendors here.

Final note: After reading through the 200+ pages of TLG and testing it myself, I think that the product was a victim of over-hyping by a couple of members, and is probably a mediocre pheromone mix that will work to a degree over time with repeated exposure. Having said that, it does seem to work for some guys in those situations, so if you're a fan of LPMP fragrances, then this might be a good choice.

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
01-06-2020 9:09 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-14-2020 7:40 AM

Because I have been fielding questions from so many guys about when the Adam's Nectar scent will be back (apparently I'm not the only one getting mad compliments on the scent from women,) I figured I'd post this here as well.

According to LPMP's owner, the scent is being rebrewed and will be back in the store shortly. There has been a delay getting it back because the store is moving to a larger location and that has been taking up all their time/focus at the moment.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-14-2020 7:40 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-18-2020 4:27 PM

Before we got snowed in for the night, I went out to dinner with my bride last night while wearing Adam's Nectar (boosted with The Love God). I love how women universally seem to respond very positively to this scent. I was wearing about 12" (30 cm) split between the tops of the hands and the sides of the neck. I'm fully aware that the conversation that follows will be construed as being bullshit by some members here. I submit to them that I don't care because this conversation did occur.

We were at a white linen napkin type restaurant where the wait staff is generally polite but tries to be invisible. Our waitress was standing and reciting the specials and started getting flustered. She was a very fit looking mid 20's brunette (Caucasian) and it appeared that TLG was getting to her. She looked around and started making small talk with us. After she'd brought our drinks she stopped mid-turn as she was leaving and asked, 'I'm so sorry to ask, but are one of you wearing anything that smells like a caramel apple candle?' I told her that it was me and she said, 'It smells REALLY nice! Just so different from what I am used to smelling while I'm working.' I'd told her that a lot of guys I know don't like the scent and that is smells like a candle so they don't want to wear it. After all, what guy would want to smell like a candle? Women will think that's lame. 'Okay, I'm used to $300 colognes but they all smell the same. I would rather smell that (while pointing at me) on a guy!' Heat My wife gave me a hard time as soon as she left because she seemed to be noticing the extra attention I was getting. It was funny, though how she did it. 'Okay, Casanova. Just because you can, doesn't mean I will let you.' Rofl

The conversation continued after that about 'artisan scents' so the debate here will continue but I can only speak from my own experience. Women like a guy who smells good to them regardless of what scent you are wearing.

01-18-2020 4:27 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

08-06-2020 10:04 AM

After repeated trials of this scent and TLG combination I must say that I, myself, am still not partial to smelling like Dean Martin at a Fall Festival. However, women are very partial to me smelling all boozy applely. When she says, "you smell so sweet I want to lick you up," you know the proof is in the pudding...or in the boozy apple, as the case may be.

08-06-2020 10:04 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Adam's Nectar 2020 Rebrew... Snoopyace 5 559 09-01-2020 8:18 AM
Last Post: Snoopyace