Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Adam's Nectar scent with The Love God
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Adam's Nectar scent with The Love God
11-30-2019 12:57 PM

(11-30-2019 12:54 PM)Tier1TJ Wrote:  I purchased the 60/40 mixture unscented. Should I add my cover scent directly to TLG to enhance the positive effects? Will this be as effective as a premix?

Yes. In my experience adding a cover scent directly is as effective as a premix.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
11-30-2019 12:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tier1TJ
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-30-2019 1:11 PM

Awesome, Snoopy! I appreciate your help. My cover scent of choice is Tom Ford Ombré Leather. What ratio of cover scent to TLG would you recommend?
11-30-2019 1:11 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-30-2019 1:14 PM

(11-30-2019 1:11 PM)Tier1TJ Wrote:  Awesome, Snoopy! I appreciate your help. My cover scent of choice is Tom Ford Ombré Leather. What ratio of cover scent to TLG would you recommend?

If you have a 30 ml spray bottle, I'd suggest (if you have the room in the bottle) about 3 to 4 ml to start with. Then you can always go up from there if you want a stronger strength. I'd also suggest shaking the bottle really well and then letting it sit for at least a week before trying it out.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
11-30-2019 1:14 PM
Tier1TJ
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-30-2019 1:31 PM

I'll take 15mL of TLG and add 2mL of cover scent. While I wait for the mixture to equilibrate, I'll continue to apply TLG directly to my app points followed by the cover scent as I've been doing. The girl I've been after for months gave me the biggest smile I've seen in my life when I was wearing TLG!
11-30-2019 1:31 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

11-30-2019 1:40 PM

(11-30-2019 1:31 PM)Tier1TJ Wrote:  I'll take 15mL of TLG and add 2mL of cover scent. While I wait for the mixture to equilibrate, I'll continue to apply TLG directly to my app points followed by the cover scent as I've been doing. The girl I've been after for months gave me the biggest smile I've seen in my life when I was wearing TLG!

NIIICE! Sounds like a plan.

11-30-2019 1:40 PM
Tier1TJ
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-01-2019 3:04 AM

I took advantage of LPMPs Thanksgiving sale and have more TLG and some Essence of Woman on the way. I'll make a mixture of TLG and TLGC!
12-01-2019 3:04 AM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

12-01-2019 11:01 AM

(12-01-2019 3:04 AM)Tier1TJ Wrote:  I took advantage of LPMPs Thanksgiving sale and have more TLG and some Essence of Woman on the way. I'll make a mixture of TLG and TLGC!

Excellent! I'm trying to decide between wearing Adam's Nectar scent in oil or spray today when I go out. The oil lasts so much longer but the spray just diffuses much better. A much bigger sillage trail which is fun to watch when people get a sniff of you as you walk by. Mrgreen

12-01-2019 11:01 AM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

12-01-2019 3:14 PM

Hey Snoop, ya got winter there in the Midwest....get the spray! You can always respray after several hours to renew the effect. Just my humble 2 cents!
12-01-2019 3:14 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

12-24-2019 9:18 AM

Used up some more of my boozy apple pheromone elixir while out with the wife, visiting friends for their Holiday gatherings.

Very weird and bizarre experiences across the board. With TLG in just about any other scent (provided I do not add copulins) I can stave off the sexual side and steer things towards an intimate and bonding social kind of vibe. With Adam's Nectar, not so much. Hugs were uncomfortably too long and heated to just be friendly and "friendly" kisses (pardon the pun) left one tongue tied.

Still not a "Gladenesque" scent, but there's something about the combination of the pheromone blend and the scent that makes women go insane. It was quite amusing seeing ladies (some of whom I had just met) ignoring their husbands and boyfriends to hang around me and ply me with food, drinks, and attention. Sometimes it's good to be the King

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
12-24-2019 9:18 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

12-24-2019 10:55 AM

(12-24-2019 9:18 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Used up some more of my boozy apple pheromone elixir while out with the wife, visiting friends for their Holiday gatherings.

Very weird and bizarre experiences across the board. With TLG in just about any other scent (provided I do not add copulins) I can stave off the sexual side and steer things towards an intimate and bonding social kind of vibe. With Adam's Nectar, not so much. Hugs were uncomfortably too long and heated to just be friendly and "friendly" kisses (pardon the pun) left one tongue tied.

Still not a "Gladenesque" scent, but there's something about the combination of the pheromone blend and the scent that makes women go insane. It was quite amusing seeing ladies (some of whom I had just met) ignoring their husbands and boyfriends to hang around me and ply me with food, drinks, and attention. Sometimes it's good to be the King

Yup yup! I noticed the very same thing! Apparently Adam’s Nectar is sold out (again). LPMP is moving to bigger digs and after they reopen I am going to ask Mara to make that a permanent scent since right now it was just a limited edition.

12-24-2019 10:55 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Adam's Nectar 2020 Rebrew... Snoopyace 5 505 09-01-2020 8:18 AM
Last Post: Snoopyace