Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
AV - FIRST IMPRESSIONS AND YOUR TOUGHTS
LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: AV - FIRST IMPRESSIONS AND YOUR TOUGHTS
04-06-2018 10:45 AM

I've noticed a difference in effectiveness of certain blends if I forget to shake properly. AV and Xist for sure. I'm unsure why, but I guess some elements are heavier than others and they never completely blend. Whatever the reason, it happens.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
04-06-2018 10:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Omzai19
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-06-2018 5:44 PM

Im a phero noob, av just came in the mail yesterday, applied it the first time today. Applied 4 drops at about 9am before leaving for work...didnt really notice anything atall then around 2pm applied another 2 drops to the neck been out and about (im and engineer so i work around people and go to alot of people's houses) and nothings happening. I mean i was not expecting anything crazy but it just seems like another normal day to me. Can anyone help or see where im going wrong. As i mention it was the first time ive ever applied a pheromone
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2018 5:46 PM by Omzai19.)
04-06-2018 5:44 PM
kostas
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

04-06-2018 5:55 PM

(04-06-2018 5:44 PM)Omzai19 Wrote:  Im a phero noob, av just came in the mail yesterday, applied it the first time today. Applied 4 drops at about 9am before leaving for work...didnt really notice anything atall then around 2pm applied another 2 drops to the neck been out and about (im and engineer so i work around people and go to alot of people's houses) and nothings happening. I mean i was not expecting anything crazy but it just seems like another normal day to me. Can anyone help or see where im going wrong. As i mention it was the first time ive ever applied a pheromone

Bro,did you even interacted or had a convo with anyone? And AV is something that has a Rockstar/Celebrity vibe,maybe the type of your job is not the best to fit with this pheromone.I guess,im a noob too.
The only think that i can say for sure from all the threads that i have read,is that you used a lot.Maybe 1-2 drops could have done better job.
04-06-2018 5:55 PM
Omzai19
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-06-2018 6:10 PM

(04-06-2018 5:55 PM)kostas Wrote:  Bro,did you even interacted or had a convo with anyone? And AV is something that has a Rockstar/Celebrity vibe,maybe the type of your job is not the best to fit with this pheromone.I guess,im a noob too.
The only think that i can say for sure from all the threads that i have read,is that you used a lot.Maybe 1-2 drops could have done better job.

Yeah i spoke to quite a few people, but nothing...yeah maybe it was alot, another guy in another thread is telling me to try 15 drops then the next day 20 drops??? What pheromones do you have and do they work for you?
04-06-2018 6:10 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

kostas
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

04-06-2018 6:42 PM

(04-06-2018 6:10 PM)Omzai19 Wrote:  Yeah i spoke to quite a few people, but nothing...yeah maybe it was alot, another guy in another thread is telling me to try 15 drops then the next day 20 drops??? What pheromones do you have and do they work for you?
I have AV as im saying in this post but obviously you didnt took a read.
IT DID worked for me on clean skin with 2 drops only.
Then i did some mistakes and it didnt worked.I will be back at it and see.
Do not forget that pheromones are only a good tool like your dressing,your hair,your teeth your behavior etc.
04-06-2018 6:42 PM
Omzai19
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-06-2018 6:48 PM

(04-06-2018 6:42 PM)kostas Wrote:  I have AV as im saying in this post but obviously you didnt took a read.
IT DID worked for me on clean skin with 2 drops only.
Then i did some mistakes and it didnt worked.I will be back at it and see.
Do not forget that pheromones are only a good tool like your dressing,your hair,your teeth your behavior etc.

Ok
04-06-2018 6:48 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

04-07-2018 6:38 AM

(04-05-2018 8:07 PM)Scottie2Hottie Wrote:  I don't understand why people assume that the Pheromones are more concentrated at the bottom of the bottle. Where is the evidence of this? if the Pheromones are in suspension then what causes them to settle to the bottom of the bottle? If someone with a degree in chemistry can give me a plausible answer then I might believe it. Otherwise it's just folklore.

This is an assumption, just to be safe.I personally believe it makes little difference but you try to control most variables to explain the differences in the situations, not that AV isn't inconsistent as hell!

All vendors suggest to shake before use, I remember in my thundr's first order he had a written note "shake well!", but it may have been due to imprint because sandalwood oil gets separated easily.

It also depends on the formula, mainly the carrier.Perhaps silicone and alcohol formulas are more prone to that than dpg formulas.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2018 6:41 AM by stefdude.)
04-07-2018 6:38 AM
Scottie2Hottie
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-12-2018 6:53 PM

(04-06-2018 10:45 AM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  I've noticed a difference in effectiveness of certain blends if I forget to shake properly. AV and Xist for sure. I'm unsure why, but I guess some elements are heavier than others and they never completely blend. Whatever the reason, it happens.

Here's why I question this. Ok let's assume some elements are heavier. What you're implying is that without some type physiological change that they magically fall out of suspension. Given that they are originally in crystalline or powder form wouldn't there be some distillate? That argument aside, if we're talking, for example, XiSt spray shaking would have no effect. The spray or two or even three that you're going to use is already drawn up into that tiny tube from which the atomizer is going to dispense. I find it hard to imagine that any amount of shaking is going to effect the suspension inside that tiny tube. Even if we're looking at oils we'retalking about a thicker medium. The chances of a compound falling out of suspension seen extremely slim.
(04-06-2018 10:45 AM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  I've noticed a difference in effectiveness of certain blends if I forget to shake properly. AV and Xist for sure. I'm unsure why, but I guess some elements are heavier than others and they never completely blend. Whatever the reason, it happens.

Here's why I question this. Ok let's assume some elements are heavier. What you're implying is that without some type physiological change that they magically fall out of suspension. Given that they are originally in crystalline or powder form wouldn't there be some distillate? That argument aside, if we're talking, for example, XiSt spray shaking would have no effect. The spray or two or even three that you're going to use is already drawn up into that tiny tube from which the atomizer is going to dispense. I find it hard to imagine that any amount of shaking is going to effect the suspension inside that tiny tube. Even if we're looking at oils we'retalking about a thicker medium. The chances of a compound falling out of suspension seen extremely slim.
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2018 6:54 PM by Scottie2Hottie.)
04-12-2018 6:53 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Booshman
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

07-09-2019 3:36 PM

I tried this for the first time on Saturday. 3 drops to the neck. I had been testing NA at work the week before with some nice effects but nothing sexual and no real 'hits' in terms of females.

Saturday night was different. I bumped into an old school friend and we got talking and I was receiving loads of compliments from this guy. All of a sudden, a very shy looking older woman approached him. She asked him to introduce her to him, almost as she hid behind him.

I am 29 and she was probably around 45 and extremely cute. This was massive hit which has boosted my confidence and swag. I am happily in a relationship so this was never going to go anywhere, but the confidence is why I'm using these things.

This will snowball on, I suspect, confidence grows and my alpha side, which has been depleting over the past 4 years, will come back!
07-09-2019 3:36 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

07-10-2019 1:39 AM

Once again , great thread but why’s it in the men’s forum? Should be in LAL. Mark.

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction

My New Music Website:
https://adriandsouza.bandcamp.com/follow_me

Some people call it a ONS but we can call it Paradise.
07-10-2019 1:39 AM

Share This Thread