Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
AV - FIRST IMPRESSIONS AND YOUR TOUGHTS
DtheGreek
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: AV - FIRST IMPRESSIONS AND YOUR TOUGHTS
04-04-2018 7:00 PM

Can anyone tell me what the red circle with an exclamation point means? It appears to the left on the thread name when looking at the list.
04-04-2018 7:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

04-04-2018 7:04 PM

(04-04-2018 7:00 PM)DtheGreek Wrote:  Can anyone tell me what the red circle with an exclamation point means? It appears to the left on the thread name when looking at the list.

It's an icon the OP can put in a thread title.
04-04-2018 7:04 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

kostas
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

04-05-2018 7:35 PM

(04-03-2018 4:34 AM)stefdude Wrote:  Probably you were excited/placeboed the first time, so you had more confidence and that caused the unusual reactions, partly due to the confidence itself, partly due to the congruency with AV.

AV is not easy and not noob friendly.I quit on it because it was too unreliable, perhaps I couldn't carry the signature.I was getting huge hits and then nothing at all, it probably depended very much on me.When I was searching this forum at first, I quickly realized that AV wouldn't be in my first products, it was a risky buy.

Now about the transfer and not shaking first:If you have it in bulb dropper then the 10 drops are probably stronger than your previous drops.If you have it in euro dropper they are probably weaker.Not being air-tight is not going to affect it so quickly, it needs months and even then it's only the alcohol that evaporates and that will make it stronger, more oily and lower its diffusion.

My suggested dosage is 2-3 drops for day and 3-6 for night.Also, what others have told you already, don't put every day, I'd use AV 2 times per week, it sticks to the skin.You can use a solid olive oil soap, I suggest the Korres.Solid soaps from olive oil are VERY good in removing oils and sticky molecules are oily, they do a great job.Use regular body soap after that to avoid dryness.You can apply witch hazel of peroxide before the soaps but neither completely removes sticky mones and they tend to dry/irritate your skin.

Good luck

Τhis is what i got.What kind of dropper is this?

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

04-05-2018 7:35 PM
RoadRacer
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-05-2018 7:43 PM

(04-05-2018 7:35 PM)kostas Wrote:  Τhis is what i got.What kind of dropper is this?

That is a Eurodropper.

An unshaken dropper may have mones settle at the bottom.

With an unshaken bulb-dropper, the wand picks up drops from the bottom of the bottle where mone conentration may be more.

With unshaken Eurodropper, more likely the drops would come from the top where mone concentration may be less.
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2018 7:54 PM by RoadRacer.)
04-05-2018 7:43 PM
kostas
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

04-05-2018 8:02 PM

(04-05-2018 7:43 PM)RoadRacer Wrote:  That is a Eurodropper.

With an unshaken bottle, mones might sink to the bottom. So with a bulb-dropper, the wand picks up drops from the bottom of the bottle. which may have higher concentration of mones.

With unshaken Eurodropper, more likely the drops would come from the top where mone concentration is less.
So i got some explanations now..I didnt shaked the bottle before transfering to another bottle.So as you say,maybe the mones became weaker or completely dissapeared.? What a fool i am,lol.Thats what a noob means.
Now it makes sense.Because i SAW it working on the first day,and then nothing about 3 days,i was like wtf im doing wrong.
So the weaker or dissapeared mones + the fact that i didnt cleaned very well the spot that i used it,maybe made the product useless.
Thanks to everyone for the replies,i REALLY appreciate it and i will keep you informed about my new experiences.Ill be return as a beast Big Grin
Salute from your newbie friend.
04-05-2018 8:02 PM
Scottie2Hottie
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-05-2018 8:07 PM

I don't understand why people assume that the Pheromones are more concentrated at the bottom of the bottle. Where is the evidence of this? if the Pheromones are in suspension then what causes them to settle to the bottom of the bottle? If someone with a degree in chemistry can give me a plausible answer then I might believe it. Otherwise it's just folklore.
04-05-2018 8:07 PM

RoadRacer
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-05-2018 8:15 PM

(04-05-2018 8:07 PM)Scottie2Hottie Wrote:  I don't understand why people assume that the Pheromones are more concentrated at the bottom of the bottle. Where is the evidence of this? if the Pheromones are in suspension then what causes them to settle to the bottom of the bottle? If someone with a degree in chemistry can give me a plausible answer then I might believe it. Otherwise it's just folklore.

I'm skeptical as well, but that's why I said "may"
04-05-2018 8:15 PM
kostas
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

04-05-2018 8:18 PM

(04-05-2018 8:07 PM)Scottie2Hottie Wrote:  I don't understand why people assume that the Pheromones are more concentrated at the bottom of the bottle. Where is the evidence of this? if the Pheromones are in suspension then what causes them to settle to the bottom of the bottle? If someone with a degree in chemistry can give me a plausible answer then I might believe it. Otherwise it's just folklore.

I can not know about it,but for some reason they have to be shaken.
Do you think that something else its the reason that it didnt worked for me after the transfer to another bottle?
04-05-2018 8:18 PM
Scottie2Hottie
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-05-2018 8:45 PM

(04-05-2018 8:15 PM)RoadRacer Wrote:  I'm skeptical as well, but that's why I said "may"

I'm not say that it isn't possible for something to fall out of suspension but there has to be some specific reason for it. A product just sitting there on a shelf sans specific conditions is highly improbable. Even if it were an actual feasible condition just shaking it wouldn't reconstitute the blend. Thinking that simply shaking a blend will restore it to it's original state is ludicrous.
04-05-2018 8:45 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

04-05-2018 9:04 PM

(04-05-2018 8:45 PM)Scottie2Hottie Wrote:  Thinking that simply shaking a blend will restore it to it's original state is ludicrous.

The hypothesis for this is based on a simple self phero extraction I did on meself years back.

What I've done is basically I've extracted me own sweat from me arm pits. (make sure ya ate ur meal before ya read this cos it's too much information but yes, I've done it from me ball sack as well) and I've always seen the particles settle at the bottom of the liquid when I left it over night.

So from there on I always shake before using a product. But that's just me though. And that's just natural pheromones. But am not sure about the synthetics. So I could be wrong. But none the less I still shake. Even alcohol based sprays. Cos some got dpg and Pheromone treasures sprays have a tiny bit of a dpg glob at the bottom settling at the lower side of the bottle. Am assuming AV is the same. Hence the shaking habit.

Shake shake shake signora. Lol. Like this song. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jump_in_...e,_Señora) play the audio song. It's a classic song. Love it.
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2018 9:06 PM by DrChocolate.)
04-05-2018 9:04 PM

Share This Thread