Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
AV - FIRST IMPRESSIONS AND YOUR TOUGHTS
kostas
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: AV - FIRST IMPRESSIONS AND YOUR TOUGHTS
04-02-2018 7:49 PM

(04-02-2018 7:42 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  This is witch hazel https://www.google.com.au/search?q=witch...60&bih=560

Antiseptic could work too.
Thank you man..Antiseptic is something that i already use,but now ill put it on the point of the Pheromones.
Do you think that L2K would work better for me? i wrote above some things about me.
04-02-2018 7:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

04-02-2018 7:54 PM

(04-02-2018 7:49 PM)kostas Wrote:  Thank you man..Antiseptic is something that i already use,but now ill put it on the point of the Pheromones.
Do you think that L2K would work better for me? i wrote above some things about me.

L2K v1 paired with glace 4 sprays each without over lapped on open skin works great for me.

Without running a product it's impossible to say if it works for ya or not. So best bet would be to try solo L2K ya have starting with 1 spray, and work it way up, till ya feel like the high dose don't work. When that high dose don't work, come back down to the previous dose that did work for ya. That's ur sweet spot. Once ya know that, try to combine with other products. And see if they work for ya or not.

Good luck. Smile
04-02-2018 7:54 PM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-02-2018 10:12 PM

My advice :
1. Yes antiseptic or witch hazel
2. Give yourself a few days break .
3. User your original dosage .

Overall I think your problem is build up . I find AV consistent for me BUT I use it only once or twice a week . Rarely I use it 2 consecutive days and when I do I make sure to remove previous app points .

To explain build up : give yourself a few days break . Use it at the dosage u did before. Gonna see hits and have a good time . Now next morning smell the app points . U will smell the mones most likely ( if u r sensitive ). If not , believe me then r still there . So when u apply more it messes with your previous dosage and u can go into OD territory.

PS: also I would recommend against l2k. They are in a weird spot right now, I would give them time to get their crap together.
I would look into LAL/Apex products or pheromone xs (sprays) / pheromone treasures.
(This post was last modified: 04-02-2018 10:15 PM by kocik2000.)
04-02-2018 10:12 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

04-03-2018 4:34 AM

Probably you were excited/placeboed the first time, so you had more confidence and that caused the unusual reactions, partly due to the confidence itself, partly due to the congruency with AV.

AV is not easy and not noob friendly.I quit on it because it was too unreliable, perhaps I couldn't carry the signature.I was getting huge hits and then nothing at all, it probably depended very much on me.When I was searching this forum at first, I quickly realized that AV wouldn't be in my first products, it was a risky buy.

Now about the transfer and not shaking first:If you have it in bulb dropper then the 10 drops are probably stronger than your previous drops.If you have it in euro dropper they are probably weaker.Not being air-tight is not going to affect it so quickly, it needs months and even then it's only the alcohol that evaporates and that will make it stronger, more oily and lower its diffusion.

My suggested dosage is 2-3 drops for day and 3-6 for night.Also, what others have told you already, don't put every day, I'd use AV 2 times per week, it sticks to the skin.You can use a solid olive oil soap, I suggest the Korres.Solid soaps from olive oil are VERY good in removing oils and sticky molecules are oily, they do a great job.Use regular body soap after that to avoid dryness.You can apply witch hazel of peroxide before the soaps but neither completely removes sticky mones and they tend to dry/irritate your skin.

Good luck

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
04-03-2018 4:34 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

kostas
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

04-03-2018 6:38 AM

(04-03-2018 4:34 AM)stefdude Wrote:  Probably you were excited/placeboed the first time, so you had more confidence and that caused the unusual reactions, partly due to the confidence itself, partly due to the congruency with AV.

AV is not easy and not noob friendly.I quit on it because it was too unreliable, perhaps I couldn't carry the signature.I was getting huge hits and then nothing at all, it probably depended very much on me.When I was searching this forum at first, I quickly realized that AV wouldn't be in my first products, it was a risky buy.

Now about the transfer and not shaking first:If you have it in bulb dropper then the 10 drops are probably stronger than your previous drops.If you have it in euro dropper they are probably weaker.Not being air-tight is not going to affect it so quickly, it needs months and even then it's only the alcohol that evaporates and that will make it stronger, more oily and lower its diffusion.

My suggested dosage is 2-3 drops for day and 3-6 for night.Also, what others have told you already, don't put every day, I'd use AV 2 times per week, it sticks to the skin.You can use a solid olive oil soap, I suggest the Korres.Solid soaps from olive oil are VERY good in removing oils and sticky molecules are oily, they do a great job.Use regular body soap after that to avoid dryness.You can apply witch hazel of peroxide before the soaps but neither completely removes sticky mones and they tend to dry/irritate your skin.

Good luck
Actually,the first day i was uninterested af about the mones.I used 1,5-2 drops just to smell it and see how my body reacts.I didnt tried to have any kind of reactions,and i had 2 really big and unusual hits.Not sexual,but with huge respect!
I said god damn,2 people treated me like im a Celebrity or something! But then nothing. Maybe something like L2K could work better for me,as i saw from the reviews,it is the best for obvious hits and it can bring a girl to start a convo with you.
04-03-2018 6:38 AM
stefdude

Rep Post

04-03-2018 10:34 AM

(04-03-2018 6:38 AM)kostas Wrote:  Actually,the first day i was uninterested af about the mones.I used 1,5-2 drops just to smell it and see how my body reacts.I didnt tried to have any kind of reactions,and i had 2 really big and unusual hits.Not sexual,but with huge respect!
I said god damn,2 people treated me like im a Celebrity or something! But then nothing. Maybe something like L2K could work better for me,as i saw from the reviews,it is the best for obvious hits and it can bring a girl to start a convo with you.

Perhaps then it's just the AV.That was the problem with me too, very inconsistent.

L2K is a top product but wait before you buy.Current version hasnt proved itself to be as good as it used to.

BW, taboo, M3X, dionysos, THU are a few products I would suggest.

04-03-2018 10:34 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

04-03-2018 5:17 PM

Sorry. I made a mistake previously Kostas. Cos I thought ya already GOT L2K. If ya didn't buy it already, then yes, I'd agree with Stef and Kosick. At this time, best not to get L2K. Try LAL, apex, PheromoneTresh, PXS or LPMP products.
04-03-2018 5:17 PM
kostas
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

04-03-2018 7:36 PM

(04-03-2018 5:17 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Sorry. I made a mistake previously Kostas. Cos I thought ya already GOT L2K. If ya didn't buy it already, then yes, I'd agree with Stef and Kosick. At this time, best not to get L2K. Try LAL, apex, PheromoneTresh, PXS or LPMP products.
Τhank you,but isnt it the most straight sexual product with instant hits out there?
Which one would you suggest,if you had to make me a believer?
04-03-2018 7:36 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

04-03-2018 8:36 PM

(04-03-2018 7:36 PM)kostas Wrote:  Τhank you,but isnt it the most straight sexual product with instant hits out there?
Which one would you suggest,if you had to make me a believer?

AV is a good starter. Lol. But it ain't no noob friendly.

BW is another one.

C36 is another one.

Titan.

Swimming with sharks.

Ascend

The list goes on mate.

Like mentioned. Ya need to try and find out which one works best for ya at which dose.

This forum gives u an idea of which companies are legit. Start from the one that has the best comments.

Alpha dreams is a bit weird at the moment. So avoid it for a while till they get it together.

As for other companies mentioned above, start from one of'em that intrigues ya. Smile
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2018 8:37 PM by DrChocolate.)
04-03-2018 8:36 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

04-04-2018 2:46 AM

Social sexual with good consistency and easy to use:BW, Dionysos, Taboo.I cannot guarantee for Dionysos because I stopped testing it due to lack of opportunities, but from the little I saw it looks like it's very similar to old L2K v1.

04-04-2018 2:46 AM

Share This Thread