Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
AV - FIRST IMPRESSIONS AND YOUR TOUGHTS
kostas
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Important AV - FIRST IMPRESSIONS AND YOUR TOUGHTS
04-02-2018 7:54 AM

Hello everybody,as i told you in my previous posts,i just got my first AV and im trying to see whats going on.Im new to pheromones.
So here is my little experience after 4 times wearing it.
1st Day: 1,5-2 Drops..Behind the right ear and on the left hand.
Results: Incredible! Nothing sexual,i interacted with 2 people only (1 male at the supermarket-1 female at a bakkery) and i had 2 reactions that i never had before from them. It was CLEARLY like they wanted to please me,i received huge respect and sympathy like i was a celebrity or something.It wasnt my idea,it was clearly something different in their behavior.
2nd Day: I took 10 drops and put them on another bottle,to give the original bottle to a friend to try it.Maybe that was my mistake.I put 2,5-3 Drops. I took the subway,3 girls came to sit around after i sat down.But nothing more then.After that,i gone to a cafe/bar.Again nothing special.Only some glances from strangers (i dont put it on Pheromones) and a little respect from the workers,usual too.
3rd Day: 2-3 Drops..I gone to a photo gallery.I Recieved nothing from no one.
4rd Day: 2-3 Drops..I gone to a club,with a lot of women,the most of them very very hot.Again nothing from no one.
So it seems like before i changed the bottle,and when i did put only 1,5-2 drop this thing worked.After i changed the bottle and increased the drops to 1 more,i received completely nothing.
So Whats your thoughts guys?
04-02-2018 7:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

RE: AV - FIRST IMPRESSIONS AND YOUR TOUGHTS
04-02-2018 9:48 AM

Two things come to mind.

1. Is the secondary bottle air tight? If it ain't, try again with the original bottle ya gave to ur friend.

2. 1 to 2 drops could be ur best dosage.

Hope this helps.
04-02-2018 9:48 AM
kostas
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

04-02-2018 9:55 AM

(04-02-2018 9:48 AM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Two things come to mind.

1. Is the secondary bottle air tight? If it ain't, try again with the original bottle ya gave to ur friend.

2. 1 to 2 drops could be ur best dosage.

Hope this helps.

Its not too much tight..Is it possible for the Pheromones to lose their power because of the bottle changing?
04-02-2018 9:55 AM
RoadRacer
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-02-2018 10:07 AM

(04-02-2018 7:54 AM)kostas Wrote:  Hello everybody,as i told you in my previous posts,i just got my first AV and im trying to see whats going on.Im new to pheromones.
So here is my little experience after 4 times wearing it.
1st Day: 1,5-2 Drops..Behind the right ear and on the left hand.
Results: Incredible! Nothing sexual,i interacted with 2 people only (1 male at the supermarket-1 female at a bakkery) and i had 2 reactions that i never had before from them. It was CLEARLY like they wanted to please me,i received huge respect and sympathy like i was a celebrity or something.It wasnt my idea,it was clearly something different in their behavior.
2nd Day: I took 10 drops and put them on another bottle,to give the original bottle to a friend to try it.Maybe that was my mistake.I put 2,5-3 Drops. I took the subway,3 girls came to sit around after i sat down.But nothing more then.After that,i gone to a cafe/bar.Again nothing special.Only some glances from strangers (i dont put it on Pheromones) and a little respect from the workers,usual too.
3rd Day: 2-3 Drops..I gone to a photo gallery.I Recieved nothing from no one.
4rd Day: 2-3 Drops..I gone to a club,with a lot of women,the most of them very very hot.Again nothing from no one.
So it seems like before i changed the bottle,and when i did put only 1,5-2 drop this thing worked.After i changed the bottle and increased the drops to 1 more,i received completely nothing.
So Whats your thoughts guys?

Lots of variables here, but 3 main ones would be:
- How much you interacted and initiated conversations with people: With starting to use mones, you must develop a habit of bieng more social. You should be greeting everyone you can and making them into real conversations.

- Dosage: It's very possible 1-2 drops is your sweet spot, and pushing it to 3 is going a bit over. LAL mones are generally considered OD-proof, but if you're a beginner you should still start with lower doses. AV behaves differently at lower and higher doses.

- Buildup: At the end of each day, wash and scrub your application points with soap/water and least. Use witch-hazel if you want to be extra sure you are removing all the leftover mones on your skin. Also try taking a day or two off in a week to get rid of buildup. If you read this and other AV threads on the forum, you will see some users reporting hits diminishing the more consecutive days they use it.

Also, make sure the shake the bottle well before you use it. Keep testing and push your social interactions and you will notice more hits.
04-02-2018 10:07 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

DarkLord1

Rep Post

04-02-2018 10:32 AM

Congruency. AV works really well with congruency.
04-02-2018 10:32 AM
kostas
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

04-02-2018 10:42 AM

Congruency. AV works really well with congruency.
[/quote]

Can you explain it a little better?
(04-02-2018 10:32 AM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Congruency. AV works really well with congruency.

(This post was last modified: 04-02-2018 10:45 AM by kostas.)
04-02-2018 10:42 AM
kostas
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

04-02-2018 10:52 AM

(04-02-2018 10:07 AM)RoadRacer Wrote:  Lots of variables here, but 3 main ones would be:
- How much you interacted and initiated conversations with people: With starting to use mones, you must develop a habit of bieng more social. You should be greeting everyone you can and making them into real conversations.

- Dosage: It's very possible 1-2 drops is your sweet spot, and pushing it to 3 is going a bit over. LAL mones are generally considered OD-proof, but if you're a beginner you should still start with lower doses. AV behaves differently at lower and higher doses.

- Buildup: At the end of each day, wash and scrub your application points with soap/water and least. Use witch-hazel if you want to be extra sure you are removing all the leftover mones on your skin. Also try taking a day or two off in a week to get rid of buildup. If you read this and other AV threads on the forum, you will see some users reporting hits diminishing the more consecutive days they use it.

Also, make sure the shake the bottle well before you use it. Keep testing and push your social interactions and you will notice more hits.
I interacted with a lot of people.Only the first day i received good hits.The next days was completely empty.From people,strangers and friends.
For the dosage,maybe you are right.Ill try again 1 drop behind the ear and 1 on the left hand.This did worked for me.
I changed the bottle also,so maybe something happened there,im waiting for the original bottle again.
1 Day i took a sleep with the mones on me,the next i woke up really messed up,very tired and down.
04-02-2018 10:52 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

04-02-2018 11:19 AM

(04-02-2018 10:42 AM)kostas Wrote:  Congruency. AV works really well with congruency.

Can you explain it a little better?[/QUOTE]

AV is an aggressive signature so you have to act the part. I wouldn’t put on my Brooks Brothers suit to sell chicklets.
04-02-2018 11:19 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

DtheGreek
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-02-2018 11:30 AM

Hey Kosta Malaka!! AV is what made me a believer. It was the 2nd or 3rd time I used it. It doesn't hit everyone but when it does it will be so damn obvious.
04-02-2018 11:30 AM
kostas
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

04-02-2018 11:46 AM

(04-02-2018 11:30 AM)DtheGreek Wrote:  Hey Kosta Malaka!! AV is what made me a believer. It was the 2nd or 3rd time I used it. It doesn't hit everyone but when it does it will be so damn obvious.

Geia sou D Malaka! How you doing? Man,the first day the hits was really obvious! I said wtf,this thing is working like a pistol! But as i said,the next days were completeley empty from hits.
Maybe it was the change of the bottle,or the 1 more drop that i added.
Yesterday at a club with many women around,im pretty sure they smelled me but i received nothing.
I will collect some experiences more and i will write again.
04-02-2018 11:46 AM

Share This Thread