Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
AM NOS 2019 Reviews
Jawline
Mr. Steal Your Girl

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: AM NOS 2019 Reviews
07-03-2020 10:41 AM

(07-03-2020 4:27 AM)dsouza Wrote:  DP is primarly none and cops so it could only help your little d turn into a big D

Copulins can work on some girls and backfire on others, so while DP won't hurt your dick I don't know if it will aid/hurt your date night results.

I wish you luck!

Yea that's what I was thinking. DP definitely hasn't backfired on me so far. If anything it proved its effectiveness despite that one could argue that it shouldn't have. What I mean by this is that I was seeing a girl for a while and she's far away from a slut (super low partner count, always in long-term relationships, absolutely despises cheating as her ex cheated on her etc.) and I never wore DP around her as it though it'd scare her off. We still hang out but stopped seeing each other. I'm now wearing DP the second day in a row and she's been giving me compliments non stop and even bought me coffee today without me asking her. Also we were supposed to bike back from the library so she waited on me to pack my stuff and she told me oh hey those girls are looking at you. Social proof much?

No idea how the girl that i'm going on a date with is going to react but judging by her appearance and body language, I'm expecting her to dig it as well

Current Collection
Bad Wolf | Swoon | Am NOS | Taboo XS | Bliss XS | Cohesion XS | Evolve XS | XIST XS | Core | Imprint | Method 3X | A1

Testers
Wolf | Alpha Q | Dirty Primitive | Hypnotica
07-03-2020 10:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dsouza

Rep Post

07-03-2020 3:19 PM

Reflecting on using nos 2019 3-4 x so far, am I the only one who think this version doesn’t have a bad ass vibe to it? To me it comes off more social, sexy, perhaps a little vip. I’m not feeling any sexual tension like I felt with 2018.

The same can be said for L2k 2019. I found it lacking any sexual tension. The 2018 nos L2k had sexual tension.

I’m chalking it up to excessive Androstadienone in the 2019 formulas. I could be wrong but experience tells me o.w

I’m going to a new venue tommorrow and trying out am nos 2019 again.

I’ll put it through the wringer.

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction

My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/u2adrian1000
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2020 3:22 PM by dsouza.)
07-03-2020 3:19 PM
Johnny Fever
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-03-2020 3:26 PM

Anyone mind if the newbie asks what does "nos" mean? Didn't see any reference on AD's site.

I'm a novice - inventory
Pheromone XS: Xist, SOB, Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Taboo sprays;, Vibe, Crush, Dominent Ascend samplers
Pheromone Treasures: GOA, Hookup spray, Captain Oil; TS, Aural of Amity samplers
Love-Scent: AE, Edge gels, Chikara gel & scent/unscented spray
07-03-2020 3:26 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

07-03-2020 3:31 PM

(07-03-2020 3:26 PM)Johnny Fever Wrote:  Anyone mind if the newbie asks what does "nos" mean? Didn't see any reference on AD's site.

New old stock. It’s left out as all releases are nos by default.

Dsouza

My Journal:

07-03-2020 3:31 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Johnny Fever
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-03-2020 3:57 PM

@dsouza: That's what I assumed, but wasn't certain that was the reason. Thanks.

I'm a novice - inventory
Pheromone XS: Xist, SOB, Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Taboo sprays;, Vibe, Crush, Dominent Ascend samplers
Pheromone Treasures: GOA, Hookup spray, Captain Oil; TS, Aural of Amity samplers
Love-Scent: AE, Edge gels, Chikara gel & scent/unscented spray
07-03-2020 3:57 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

07-04-2020 4:42 AM

(07-03-2020 10:41 AM)Jawline Wrote:  Yea that's what I was thinking. DP definitely hasn't backfired on me so far. If anything it proved its effectiveness despite that one could argue that it shouldn't have. What I mean by this is that I was seeing a girl for a while and she's far away from a slut (super low partner count, always in long-term relationships, absolutely despises cheating as her ex cheated on her etc.) and I never wore DP around her as it though it'd scare her off. We still hang out but stopped seeing each other. I'm now wearing DP the second day in a row and she's been giving me compliments non stop and even bought me coffee today without me asking her. Also we were supposed to bike back from the library so she waited on me to pack my stuff and she told me oh hey those girls are looking at you. Social proof much?

No idea how the girl that i'm going on a date with is going to react but judging by her appearance and body language, I'm expecting her to dig it as well

I hope your date goes well! Love your avatar pic btw … Is that a pic of Winona Ryder?

Dsouza

My Journal:

07-04-2020 4:42 AM
Jawline
Mr. Steal Your Girl

Rep Post

07-04-2020 5:31 AM

(07-04-2020 4:42 AM)dsouza Wrote:  I hope your date goes well! Love your avatar pic btw … Is that a pic of Winona Ryder?

Actually I was just about to post an update in my journal! I think the date fell through! Kind of weird. Although she asked me first to which I had to decline she said that I could always hit her up if I changed my mind. When i did see her again this week I asked her in person if she still wanted to come on a date with me to which she replied yes. It was clear only Saturday would work. Saw her in the library the past days and even went up to her yesterday to make some small talk and see if she was still down. She assured me yesterday that she'd text me what time would work for her on Saturday.

The reason I'm saying it's weird cause she's cool in person but she didn't respond to the message I sent on the day that I met her at the library and asker her out. Also I ain't about that double texting life. If she really wanted to go she'd definitely text me back at the very least so I think it's clear. Just weird she wouldn't say no if no longer interested.

Might have something to do with the rivalry between the girls or the fact that I kinda come off as a player in the library now. Oh well, I had some fun with her 'arch nemesis' yesterday after study time so I'm not too phased

By the way, my avatar is Ciri from the witcher altough I do get the comparison with Wynona Smile

Current Collection
Bad Wolf | Swoon | Am NOS | Taboo XS | Bliss XS | Cohesion XS | Evolve XS | XIST XS | Core | Imprint | Method 3X | A1

Testers
Wolf | Alpha Q | Dirty Primitive | Hypnotica
07-04-2020 5:31 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

Yesterday 5:57 PM

Didn’t have much closing success with nos 2019. I feel it’s only a shadow of its former 2014 self which got me all kinds of closes.

Going to try Casanova and a new approach next weekend!

Dsouza

My Journal:

(This post was last modified: Yesterday 5:58 PM by dsouza.)
Yesterday 5:57 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  L2k V1 NOS 2019 dsouza 9 1,040 07-06-2020 10:18 AM
Last Post: Jawline