Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
AM NOS 2017 Reviews
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: AM NOS 2017 Reviews
02-08-2018 7:35 PM

Good thing that we have a bunch of other great mone retailers; Apex, Liquid Alchemy Labs, PheromoneXS, Pheromone Treasures. Not to derail this thread, but I just found out last night that Androtics Direct is shutting its doors, as apparently they have lost two of their most senior formulators. They're also in the process of moving their warehouse to another state to keep operational costs down. Their relaunch, whenever it does happen, will be called Androtics Labs.
02-08-2018 7:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dsouza

Rep Post

02-09-2018 8:09 PM

PheroJoe on HOP no longer recommends buying AM from AD... lol

reference: https://houseofpheromones.com/alpha-dream/

I don't see AD on his supplier menu with others there like LAL, PT etc...

Cash rules in an affiliate marketing program, perhaps he had a falling out with Chris?

He simply stated AD has some cust service problems... As if people on PT haven't been saying that for years??

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction

My New Music Website:
https://adriandsouza.bandcamp.com/follow_me

Some people call it a ONS but we can call it Paradise.
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2018 9:01 PM by dsouza.)
02-09-2018 8:09 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

02-14-2018 2:10 PM

MY AM NOS arrived yesterday... Today I went out with 1 spray to hands covered with cologne.

I was hit by depression and a bit of lethargy within as little as 20 min...

I was going to wash it off and shelf it but I decided to wear it a little longer since I had to visit a bar.

2 hrs later the depression and lethargy was gone (I don't know if its Am NOS changing on skin and Androstadienone consequently) but I was feeling more chipper.

At the bar this stunning HB 10 sits near me... After a few minutes of convo I quickly ask her out.. She surprisingly said yes... And I got her number and told her I'd text her..

Now to me a date is not much but this was only a few hrs after using AM NOS.

I don't think I'll stick with NOS however, as I don't like the depression so I have it up for sale in my local city... I am not advertising on PT since I can't ship out of Canada.

I do feel AM NOS kicks the shit out of AD 2018 AM sold in USA.

My Journal:

My New Music Website:

02-14-2018 2:10 PM
WCHeartBreaker
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-15-2018 1:07 AM

(02-14-2018 2:10 PM)dsouza Wrote:  MY AM NOS arrived yesterday... Today I went out with 1 spray to hands covered with cologne.

I was hit by depression and a bit of lethargy within as little as 20 min...

I was going to wash it off and shelf it but I decided to wear it a little longer since I had to visit a bar.

2 hrs later the depression and lethargy was gone (I don't know if its Am NOS changing on skin and Androstadienone consequently) but I was feeling more chipper.

At the bar this stunning HB 10 sits near me... After a few minutes of convo I quickly ask her out.. She surprisingly said yes... And I got her number and told her I'd text her..

Now to me a date is not much but this was only a few hrs after using AM NOS.

I don't think I'll stick with NOS however, as I don't like the depression so I have it up for sale in my local city... I am not advertising on PT since I can't ship out of Canada.

I do feel AM NOS kicks the shit out of AD 2018 AM sold in USA.

Hey dsouza, how did you order your AM NOS? I'm interested in trying out this version and comparing it to my current AM, but when I click the link it's broken.
02-15-2018 1:07 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

dsouza

Rep Post

02-15-2018 4:51 AM

(02-15-2018 1:07 AM)WCHeartBreaker Wrote:  Hey dsouza, how did you order your AM NOS? I'm interested in trying out this version and comparing it to my current AM, but when I click the link it's broken.

NOS is out of stock now.

My Journal:

My New Music Website:

02-15-2018 4:51 AM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

02-15-2018 5:00 AM

(02-15-2018 1:07 AM)WCHeartBreaker Wrote:  Hey dsouza, how did you order your AM NOS? I'm interested in trying out this version and comparing it to my current AM, but when I click the link it's broken.

You can still get it as a 'tester' of 6 ml....it can be added to your cart, but I think that the full bottle can only be purchased if you buy other things from the following website who is legit...

https://www.aromafero.co.uk/product/alfa...pha-dream/
(This post was last modified: 02-15-2018 5:04 AM by TheManInTheFedora.)
02-15-2018 5:00 AM
WCHeartBreaker
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-15-2018 3:23 PM

(02-15-2018 5:00 AM)TheManInTheFedora Wrote:  You can still get it as a 'tester' of 6 ml....it can be added to your cart, but I think that the full bottle can only be purchased if you buy other things from the following website who is legit...

https://www.aromafero.co.uk/product/alfa...pha-dream/

Thanks! Do they ship to the US and how reputable are they? I've never used any wholesale site like this. Only have gotten my products from the original vendor so gotta exercise some caution before I order from them. Currency is in pounds so I'm assuming they ship out of the UK.
02-15-2018 3:23 PM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

02-15-2018 3:42 PM

(02-15-2018 3:23 PM)WCHeartBreaker Wrote:  Thanks! Do they ship to the US and how reputable are they? I've never used any wholesale site like this. Only have gotten my products from the original vendor so gotta exercise some caution before I order from them. Currency is in pounds so I'm assuming they ship out of the UK.

Many members here have ordered from Aromafero. They are reputable. They might ship from UK or Lithuania (EU).

Here is their response to my previous post:

Hi,

Just accidentally noticed Your post. AM NOS is in stock, everthing is okay. Just unscented version at the moment left.

Also we do have and previous not NOS version.

Cleints can order and testeres and full bottles.

Have a nice day.

Paulius
02-15-2018 3:42 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

WCHeartBreaker
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-15-2018 3:58 PM

(02-15-2018 3:42 PM)TheManInTheFedora Wrote:  Many members here have ordered from Aromafero. They are reputable. They might ship from UK or Lithuania (EU).

Here is their response to my previous post:

Hi,

Just accidentally noticed Your post. AM NOS is in stock, everthing is okay. Just unscented version at the moment left.

Also we do have and previous not NOS version.

Cleints can order and testeres and full bottles.

Have a nice day.

Paulius

Yeah I took a look around their site and noticed they had the unscented version in stock. I bit and just ordered it right now. I'm in the minority when it comes to my success with AD products so I'm looking forward to giving AM NOS a run and seeing how it works for me. I'll keep y'all updated when I receive it and test it.
02-15-2018 3:58 PM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-15-2018 8:37 PM

(02-15-2018 3:58 PM)WCHeartBreaker Wrote:  Yeah I took a look around their site and noticed they had the unscented version in stock. I bit and just ordered it right now. I'm in the minority when it comes to my success with AD products so I'm looking forward to giving AM NOS a run and seeing how it works for me. I'll keep y'all updated when I receive it and test it.

Did u get on AD train post 2016? Think that's when their fall started
02-15-2018 8:37 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  L2K V1 and V2 (received 2017-18) reviews ThePope 13 4,934 05-11-2018 9:10 PM
Last Post: kocik2000