Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
AM NOS 2017 Reviews
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: AM NOS 2017 Reviews
01-22-2018 8:34 AM

About the A.1 in NOS, there's something different in it, compared to the silicone version. Has a slight little imprint in me personal experience.
01-22-2018 8:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-22-2018 8:38 AM

(01-22-2018 8:34 AM)DrChocolate Wrote:  About the A.1 in NOS, there's something different in it, compared to the silicone version. Has a slight little imprint in me personal experience.

Yeah, the problem with the silicone base is that the mones just sticks to the skin and diffusion is terrible.
01-22-2018 8:38 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

01-22-2018 1:02 PM

(01-22-2018 8:38 AM)MacCauley Wrote:  Yeah, the problem with the silicone base is that the mones just sticks to the skin and diffusion is terrible.

Yes but if the mones don't stick to the skin won't the Androstadienone diffusing more efficiently, be a worse problem for Androstadienone sensitive men, namely the wearer....? Think about the drive in a car with a woman... All that Androstadienone diffusing in a small space could work on her but will drive an Androstadienone sensitive man to depression in minutes through rapid inhalation.... I'm pondering this hypothesis....

I will decide by tonight whether NOS will be an option.

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction

My Music Website:
https://adriandsouza.bandcamp.com/follow_me

Some people call it a ONS but we can call it Paradise.
(This post was last modified: 01-22-2018 1:05 PM by dsouza.)
01-22-2018 1:02 PM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-22-2018 2:11 PM

(01-22-2018 1:02 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Yes but if the mones don't stick to the skin won't the Androstadienone diffusing more efficiently, be a worse problem for Androstadienone sensitive men, namely the wearer....? Think about the drive in a car with a woman... All that Androstadienone diffusing in a small space could work on her but will drive an Androstadienone sensitive man to depression in minutes through rapid inhalation.... I'm pondering this hypothesis....

I will decide by tonight whether NOS will be an option.

I think your theory could be right. I tried 8 sprays of the bottle from 2016 not too long ago just to see what would happen and as I suspected, nothing happened. Maybe I got a slight loopy feeling. It's like the Androstenone is non existent in that bottle.
01-22-2018 2:11 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

dsouza

Rep Post

01-23-2018 2:41 AM

Bit the bullet last night and ordered. My package is due to ship today. I really hope the Androstadienone doesn't get to me. Lots of money at stake. Should arrive in 2 weeks. I'll keep you guys posted.

My Journal:

My Music Website:

(This post was last modified: 01-23-2018 5:12 AM by dsouza.)
01-23-2018 2:41 AM
V-nice

Rep Post

01-25-2018 3:49 PM

Sorry, haven't posted yet. But the attraction in AM NOS is very good.

Again, I'm not wearing mones as much as I used to. And when I do, it's been mostly Xist, which I can't say enough about.

But again, I used NOS, on a night out with my buddy.... The occasion however, was for a friend's baby gender reveal. Lots of people, drinks, food and hotties, hotties, hotties. Some seriously gorgeous women were present, with amazing bodies, and my favorite... ASSES!

About 5 minutes in, I waist know time, grab a seat and have a lady pour me a drink of Coquito. After my drink I get some food and the soon to be dad's mom, who knows me, is quite a bit open. I know she's had a drink, but woooah... She starts dancing on me. Didn't want to be rude but I kind of payed more attention to my food. Appreciate the attention though. Where did that come from?

Next, as I'm standing on the wall, now drinking a bottle of Corona, one of the hotties, small waist, phat ass, starts shaking it in front of me. On more than one occasion, she seemed to be trying to get my attention, as she would glance at me after she finished her twirking.

One chick, whom I heard was a model, seem to be hovering quite a bit around me. She would stand next to me, and when I didn't see her... Oops... Directly behind me!

Another girl, with a child of her own, not as attractive as the others, yet still good looking, staring, and turning away every time I caught her staring. Lol.

Had a good time, and loved the attention...believe me, more attention that I imagined. So as per my observations with my uses of NOS, the attraction is pretty darn good. No question about it!

To answer your question dsouza, I do feel like the androstadienone can be an issue with this, and I never had an issue before in my years, but I'm using NOS like 3-4 times a month... I'm smelling it for an entire day. It is strong! I recommend limiting the usage as I think the build can cause an issue.

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
01-25-2018 3:49 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

01-26-2018 2:55 PM

Thanks Vnice...

Sounds like a lot of ATTENTION... Are you currently in a relationship or not looking for sex? Because I'm wondering why you didn't try to push the NOS further and try for at least #closes if not more to see how well it performed at results as opposed to just attention. With AV you talked about how you dry humped a girl... With M3X you talk about how your hand makes its way down to their asses and women put there # in your phone. I am wondering why with AM NOS all you've reported is attention??? Do you feel there's something about NOS that makes you just crave attn. and forget about closing, or is attn. all you wanted when you went out with it for one reason or another? Please clarify...

I got mine unscented. I am concerned about Androstadienone but I'll try every trick in the book to avoid Androstadienone depression including using 1 spray, only to hands , and with 7 keto. I'll also try closing... I am not interested in sex right now.. This past summer I had a great time with dating and sex but in winter my libido and mood is in the dumps... However I will still see how far I can push NOS at least in terms of asking for dates and numbers and escalating kino, and report back.

Cheers
dsouza

My Journal:

My Music Website:

(This post was last modified: 01-27-2018 8:25 AM by dsouza.)
01-26-2018 2:55 PM
V-nice

Rep Post

01-28-2018 3:11 PM

(01-26-2018 2:55 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Thanks Vnice...

Sounds like a lot of ATTENTION... Are you currently in a relationship or not looking for sex? Because I'm wondering why you didn't try to push the NOS further and try for at least #closes if not more to see how well it performed at results as opposed to just attention. With AV you talked about how you dry humped a girl... With M3X you talk about how your hand makes its way down to their asses and women put there # in your phone. I am wondering why with AM NOS all you've reported is attention??? Do you feel there's something about NOS that makes you just crave attn. and forget about closing, or is attn. all you wanted when you went out with it for one reason or another? Please clarify...

I got mine unscented. I am concerned about Androstadienone but I'll try every trick in the book to avoid Androstadienone depression including using 1 spray, only to hands , and with 7 keto. I'll also try closing... I am not interested in sex right now.. This past summer I had a great time with dating and sex but in winter my libido and mood is in the dumps... However I will still see how far I can push NOS at least in terms of asking for dates and numbers and escalating kino, and report back.

Cheers
dsouza

Haha! Yes, V-nice is stable again. Settling down. But I still have fun with specific mones, for specific reasons. I would love to have had the opportunity to push the envelope with NOS because I already have the confidence in it. The girlies are definitely looking at me like I'm dessert.

Keep up the good work guys. I'm sure NOS is one you can get nice results with. Put it to the test. There's more to learn than what I know because again, I don't use often.

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
01-28-2018 3:11 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

02-04-2018 12:50 PM

Ladies and gentlemen. I have a lay report on A.M. NOS solo.

Dose: 2 sprays
Time: was about 6 hours after application when I did the deeds.

Was gonna write this tomorrow, but I couldn't sleep. The target I slept with is a little snorer. Lol. So I got outta her place.

She's a tiny little brunette mid 20's, a good 8 in me head. Tiny tits, tiny bum and a tiny waste. My kinda girl. Smile Met her during a ride share trip. Got inside the car and she started saying the same old thing many other female riders say when they want an easy lay. "I broke up with me ex". Knowing what I know, I played along and got lucky.

The application was A.M. NOS solo. And again, she did ask me to cuddle, so I stayed and cuddled. Very different to the normal A.M. silicone, cos the silicone version gives me "okey, ya need to leave now" look after I do the deeds. Anyways, her snoring woke me up. So am heading home now.

Before this application, I had PA + VD at the day time. But before I applied A.M. NOS, I did a full clean and flush of PA + VD.

Temperature here in Brissy is about 20 degrees Celsius. Car temperature inside was normal conditions with air conditioning on. And I didn't apply any cover for the NOS app. It was just the app. That was it.

Target was someone I didn't meet before. So it shows that NOS is pretty good for new girls, as well as girls ya may already know. Common thing about it is that NOS is giving me the chance to stay rather than -"OK u need to get outta here now" look.
02-04-2018 12:50 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

02-04-2018 9:59 PM

Weird. A.M. NOS is still going pretty good. Residual, but still getting some hits.

After last night, this morning I had to hurry up and get ready to do some of me personal stuff here. And so I changed me clothes, brushed me teeth and just cleaned up me arm pits and me genitals with disinfectant. Cos I didn't have time to shower. And I can vaguely detect a slight pungent smell on me still. Am assuming the left over pheromones from last night app. But I carry a DIY-ed cologne bottle with me all the time. So I sprayed a lol bit of DIY-ed cologne on me shirt and it was covered just'nuf.

But the point is, next day hits, they're real. Fascinating. Lol. I thought only oils're the ones that give the next day hits.
02-04-2018 9:59 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  L2K V1 and V2 (received 2017-18) reviews ThePope 13 4,991 05-11-2018 9:10 PM
Last Post: kocik2000