Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
AM NOS 2017 Reviews
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: AM NOS 2017 Reviews
12-16-2017 7:18 AM

Nice try, but there's no way in hell I'm parting with any of it. I think Fedora has a bottle, you can always ask him. Or post in the trading section. Any bottle from 2011-2014 should be of excellent quality. You could get NOS, if you've never tried AM it might rock your world, there's already members placing NOS in their top 5.
12-16-2017 7:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

12-16-2017 8:01 AM

(12-16-2017 7:18 AM)MacCauley Wrote:  Nice try, but there's no way in hell I'm parting with any of it. I think Fedora has a bottle, you can always ask him.

Yes, I do...about 1/3 to almost half of 2012/2013 stock, unscented. However, I am not willing to really part with it. I have also recently treated the bottle with Cinis Labs ISO concentrate and I let it age. Once the proper venues come up, I will report back in the proper thread.
12-16-2017 8:01 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

dsouza

Rep Post

01-21-2018 7:34 PM

So no lay reports with this 2017 AM NOS formula except for one by I believe DoctorLove.

Just wondering if most of you feel the current NOS isn't the strongest like the older authentic 2014, would you still consider it a good product for first meets? Like meeting hot women at bars , lounges etc and asking them on dates and acquiring numbers quickly? I already have m3x for dating and lays and it has worked consistently for me. However, I was wondering for instant hit them over the head attraction in competitive arenas if you guys think the AM NOS is still a good buy?

Also regarding the Androstadienone carrier it is said the Androstadienone hits from beginning to end... Any chance people Androstadienone depression prone are MORE or LESS effected by the alcohol carrier dispersion techniques? Does it seem to carry hefy Androstadienone amounts?

Just curious!

My Journal:
https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-J...-Seduction

My New Music Website:
https://adriandsouza.bandcamp.com/follow_me

Some people call it a ONS but we can call it Paradise.
(This post was last modified: 01-21-2018 7:36 PM by dsouza.)
01-21-2018 7:34 PM
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-21-2018 9:36 PM

@ dsouza; Perhaps you can order a bottle of AM NOS to compare it to your vintage bottle of AM, then you can see and report back to us. In the event you're not satisfied with AM NOS' performance, you can always return it and request a refund.
01-21-2018 9:36 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

01-22-2018 2:59 AM

(01-21-2018 9:36 PM)DssMaster Wrote:  @ dsouza; Perhaps you can order a bottle of AM NOS to compare it to your vintage bottle of AM, then you can see and report back to us. In the event you're not satisfied with AM NOS' performance, you can always return it and request a refund.

I don't have luxury to ship pheromones back to sender OUT of Canada due to postal legal reasons the cost is ridiculous.

Just a simple question about the Androstadienone content and if its more or hits harder than the orig 2014 non NOS bottle.

Advanced users who hold the product should be able to give their opinion on the Androstadienone strength fairly easily and if they think its worse for depression prone people than orig 2014. With orig 2014 I could get away with it with a little 7 keto.

My Journal:

My New Music Website:

01-22-2018 2:59 AM
Tezeus
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-22-2018 5:01 AM

Aromafero sell decants of NOS as sample tester.But i don't know if it's worth it because of shipping and posible custom duties to Canada.Or a small envelope has no duties? ?
You can always ask them.I'm waiting mine to arrive.
I am really sensitive to Androstadienone also.

Here Tezeus,
regards
01-22-2018 5:01 AM

MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-22-2018 7:29 AM

(01-21-2018 7:34 PM)dsouza Wrote:  So no lay reports with this 2017 AM NOS formula except for one by I believe DoctorLove.

Just wondering if most of you feel the current NOS isn't the strongest like the older authentic 2014, would you still consider it a good product for first meets? Like meeting hot women at bars , lounges etc and asking them on dates and acquiring numbers quickly? I already have m3x for dating and lays and it has worked consistently for me. However, I was wondering for instant hit them over the head attraction in competitive arenas if you guys think the AM NOS is still a good buy?

Also regarding the Androstadienone carrier it is said the Androstadienone hits from beginning to end... Any chance people Androstadienone depression prone are MORE or LESS effected by the alcohol carrier dispersion techniques? Does it seem to carry hefy Androstadienone amounts?

Just curious!

I haven't had sex with any new girls with AM NOS so whatever I say doesn't really count. I would say it enhances sex though.

I think AM NOS is a good product, better than most out there, but it's not as good as the original. It does pack a solid punch however, the none hits me pretty hard.

I honestly think that for guys who never tried AM they'll love it, if you have tried it you'll say it's pretty good.

I would say the attraction hits are instant, but not as intense as the original. Still way better than the crap I bought in 2016. I don't like to go out a lot during the winter so I haven't tested it in the most ideal places yet, but I've seen the magnetism in stores and other places which seems like those typical AM hits.

It's discontinued at the moment and AM NOS may never be in stock again.

I also think there are alternatives, those I have mentioned before. And the AV, BW combo is miles ahead of AM NOS so it's not like I need them to produce it anymore.
01-22-2018 7:29 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

01-22-2018 7:32 AM

(01-22-2018 7:29 AM)MacCauley Wrote:  I haven't had sex with any new girls with AM NOS so whatever I say doesn't really count. I would say it enhances sex though.

I think AM NOS is a good product, better than most out there, but it's not as good as the original. It does pack a solid punch however, the none hits me pretty hard.

I honestly think that for guys who never tried AM they'll love it, if you have tried it you'll say it's pretty good.

I would say the attraction hits are instant, but not as intense as the original. Still way better than the crap I bought in 2016. I don't like to go out a lot during the winter so I haven't tested it in the most ideal places yet, but I've seen the magnetism in stores and other places which seems like those typical AM hits.

It's discontinued at the moment and AM NOS may never be in stock again.

I also think there are alternatives, those I have mentioned before. And the AV, BW combo is miles ahead of AM NOS so it's not like I need them to produce it anymore.

Great. But you didn't answer my point regarding Androstadienone .

My Journal:

My New Music Website:

01-22-2018 7:32 AM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-22-2018 7:37 AM

(01-22-2018 7:32 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Great. But you didn't answer my point regarding Androstadienone .

Not sure I've noticed much change there. If anything, I'd say the Androstadienone is slightly weaker in NOS than the original.

I'm only affected by Androstadienone when I use it without heavy Androstenone.
(This post was last modified: 01-22-2018 7:38 AM by MacCauley.)
01-22-2018 7:37 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

01-22-2018 8:26 AM

(01-22-2018 7:37 AM)MacCauley Wrote:  Not sure I've noticed much change there. If anything, I'd say the Androstadienone is slightly weaker in NOS than the original.

I'm only affected by Androstadienone when I use it without heavy Androstenone.

Good. And I also assume since its alcohol base the Androstadienone doesn't STICK to the skin like with the silicone formula.. I would assume this would mean less chance for Androstadienone depression the next day if the alcohol base is washed off? But this theory is up for grabs....

My Journal:

My New Music Website:

01-22-2018 8:26 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  L2K V1 and V2 (received 2017-18) reviews ThePope 13 4,918 05-11-2018 9:10 PM
Last Post: kocik2000