Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
AM NOS 2017 Reviews
WCHeartBreaker
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: AM NOS 2017 Reviews
02-15-2018 10:02 PM

(02-15-2018 8:37 PM)kocik2000 Wrote:  Did u get on AD train post 2016? Think that's when their fall started

Got on it January of 2016 I think. I still have my AM and Glace from that initial purchase, but repurchased a 2nd bottle of L2k v1 this past July.
02-15-2018 10:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WCHeartBreaker
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-01-2018 10:54 PM

Received my AM NOS today. Took 2 weeks to get to me here in the states so I'm pretty pleased with that. How do I know this is AM NOS instead of the regular one I purchased before? I'll be testing this weekend so hopefully I'll have some updates for y'all in a couple days.
03-01-2018 10:54 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

avi
Involved with Pheromones

Sex: Male

Rep Post

AM NOS 2017 Reviews
03-02-2018 10:35 AM

We'll waiting...

Sent from my LG-H815 G4 with Tapatalk

Apex: Core,Imprint,Dion,Titan,M3X,CV2,Five,Pra​e,Orb,5crux,Atlas,SexMagnet,C36
Love Scent: A1,
LAL: NA,DP,VD,AV,BW,SXD-9,P,A1
AD: A314,P83,IS,IH,P75,P96,P93,P74,IG,Ammo2x​,TAC,SAmmo,IO,TUTH,P102
PheromoneXS: XiSt,Conn,Evolve,Taboo,APi,Ascend,Bls,Fl​rt,XS99,SOB,LoveBoat,Cohesion
PT: GoA,AT,THU,0-69,Cpt
Alpha Dream: LIIK v.1, Glace-FB, AM
other: PheromaxNew,NEXUS,LiqTrust,Edge-gel
03-02-2018 10:35 AM
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-02-2018 12:45 PM

(03-01-2018 10:54 PM)WCHeartBreaker Wrote:  Received my AM NOS today. Took 2 weeks to get to me here in the states so I'm pretty pleased with that. How do I know this is AM NOS instead of the regular one I purchased before?

So did you purchase the AM NOS from the page that belongs to the actual product? Because that product's page has been down for about a month now if I remember correctly. Just checked the Alpha Dream web page, and it looks like they're bringing it up to service, but still missing other products. Alpha Maschio's page is currently up and running, but not AM NOS. I have emailed both Chris and Amara, inquiring about AM NOS's availability, but I have not yet heard from either one of them.

And two weeks is quite a long time, especially since they are located in CA. Garry ships his products from Hawaii, and they still reach the east coast of the US within 3-5 days.

P.S. Tried calling their customer service number to leave them a message, and just found out that the number is no longer in service.
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2018 12:49 PM by DssMaster.)
03-02-2018 12:45 PM
WCHeartBreaker
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-22-2018 1:19 AM

I purchased AM NOS from Aroma Fero and it was shipped from Lithuania.

Sorry for the late review guys but I've been traveling and putting in some hours at work. I received the unscented version of AM NOS a couple weeks ago and I've tested it in a few different settings, including bars/clubs, work, dinners, with friends in a social setting, house parties, strippers, and weddings. I did 2 sprays (one to the neck and one to the wrist) for a week and then went up to 3 sprays (2 to the neck and 1 spread between both wrist). I noticed no difference between 2 and 3 sprays. My cover was One Million or Gucci Guilty.

Initial observations noticed were increased confidence, positivity, and motivation. This held up throughout the entire night or day I had it on. I'm pretty outgoing already so I didn't really notice any extra benefits of me wanting to engage randoms in convo or them wanting to chat me up. I don't feel like I'm approachable with AM NOS on but when I do approach women, they have been receptive of conversing with me. This held true with single and groups of females. I did feel a sense of fearlessness when approaching.

As far as attraction goes, since let's be honest, this is why you all loved the old AM... It doesn't have enough of an attraction punch for me. Albeit, this is in comparison to my L2k/NNPA combo which works very well for me. I got better hits when using this at work instead of at high sexual environments. I did notice some eye contact, flirting, and attentiveness while I was talking. I pulled a few numbers, had one makeout at a bar with a girl, but no lays with AM NOS. Sad

My work hits were more attention from female coworkers, more respect from supervisors and coworkers, and more flirting/kino. I felt more comfortable rocking AM NOS to work than going out which I don't think is what it's intended to do. Maybe it has something to do with how I'm dressing or my perception in those different environments?? I dress nice when I go out but I'm not in a shirt/tie/suit fit.

My final thoughts are that AM NOS is good and I will continue to test it. Maybe drop to 1 spray or increase to 4 sprays. I have high expectations for this product since I've heard great things about old AM but I don't think this version works the same. It is not extremely social, alpha, attractive, or sexual so it can be used in many different environments. It may take extra work to bring out it's effectiveness which I may have been lacking. I consider myself pretty decent at picking up girls but I still need to perfect my craft. Maybe this is for those who have their game on point and can drive it the right way. Or maybe this formula is just not what it used to be no matter who drives it... I will say that I tried AM NOS one night and then tried my L2k/NNPA combo the next night to compare and the results were much better with L2k/NNPA. I would not recommend this product just yet if you are looking for that old AM glory. It's expensive and not sure if AD is even selling it currently. I'll post updates on the rare occasion I decide to test drive it again.
03-22-2018 1:19 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

03-22-2018 3:46 AM

HeartBreaker, try smudging my the sprayed app points as further as possible. Am having better results that way with A.M. NOS.
03-22-2018 3:46 AM

stefdude

Rep Post

03-22-2018 3:58 AM

You should try 1 spray from the reviews I've read.It may be the best.You can reapply after at least 3-4 hours.What DrChocolate says also makes sense.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
03-22-2018 3:58 AM
WCHeartBreaker
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-22-2018 3:51 PM

(03-22-2018 3:46 AM)DrChocolate Wrote:  HeartBreaker, try smudging my the sprayed app points as further as possible. Am having better results that way with A.M. NOS.

(03-22-2018 3:58 AM)stefdude Wrote:  You should try 1 spray from the reviews I've read.It may be the best.You can reapply after at least 3-4 hours.What DrChocolate says also makes sense.

Thanks for the tips fellas... I'll try both of those suggestions.

WTF happened to the thank you button?! Anyone
03-22-2018 3:51 PM
DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-22-2018 4:05 PM

(03-22-2018 3:51 PM)WCHeartBreaker Wrote:  WTF happened to the "thank" button?! Anyone

Here you go: https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Latest-For...#pid217629

Hopefully Mark will soon have a fix for it. And I agree with stefdude, you should try it at 1 spray, as it is said that the AM NOS version is faster hitting due to the alcohol carrier in it.
(This post was last modified: 03-22-2018 4:06 PM by DssMaster.)
03-22-2018 4:05 PM
kostas
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

03-22-2018 5:35 PM

(03-22-2018 1:19 AM)WCHeartBreaker Wrote:  I purchased AM NOS from Aroma Fero and it was shipped from Lithuania.

Sorry for the late review guys but I've been traveling and putting in some hours at work. I received the unscented version of AM NOS a couple weeks ago and I've tested it in a few different settings, including bars/clubs, work, dinners, with friends in a social setting, house parties, strippers, and weddings. I did 2 sprays (one to the neck and one to the wrist) for a week and then went up to 3 sprays (2 to the neck and 1 spread between both wrist). I noticed no difference between 2 and 3 sprays. My cover was One Million or Gucci Guilty.

Initial observations noticed were increased confidence, positivity, and motivation. This held up throughout the entire night or day I had it on. I'm pretty outgoing already so I didn't really notice any extra benefits of me wanting to engage randoms in convo or them wanting to chat me up. I don't feel like I'm approachable with AM NOS on but when I do approach women, they have been receptive of conversing with me. This held true with single and groups of females. I did feel a sense of fearlessness when approaching.

As far as attraction goes, since let's be honest, this is why you all loved the old AM... It doesn't have enough of an attraction punch for me. Albeit, this is in comparison to my L2k/NNPA combo which works very well for me. I got better hits when using this at work instead of at high sexual environments. I did notice some eye contact, flirting, and attentiveness while I was talking. I pulled a few numbers, had one makeout at a bar with a girl, but no lays with AM NOS. Sad

My work hits were more attention from female coworkers, more respect from supervisors and coworkers, and more flirting/kino. I felt more comfortable rocking AM NOS to work than going out which I don't think is what it's intended to do. Maybe it has something to do with how I'm dressing or my perception in those different environments?? I dress nice when I go out but I'm not in a shirt/tie/suit fit.

My final thoughts are that AM NOS is good and I will continue to test it. Maybe drop to 1 spray or increase to 4 sprays. I have high expectations for this product since I've heard great things about old AM but I don't think this version works the same. It is not extremely social, alpha, attractive, or sexual so it can be used in many different environments. It may take extra work to bring out it's effectiveness which I may have been lacking. I consider myself pretty decent at picking up girls but I still need to perfect my craft. Maybe this is for those who have their game on point and can drive it the right way. Or maybe this formula is just not what it used to be no matter who drives it... I will say that I tried AM NOS one night and then tried my L2k/NNPA combo the next night to compare and the results were much better with L2k/NNPA. I would not recommend this product just yet if you are looking for that old AM glory. It's expensive and not sure if AD is even selling it currently. I'll post updates on the rare occasion I decide to test drive it again.

I did an order from aromafero,how many days passed to recieve your product? And which country.
03-22-2018 5:35 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  L2K V1 and V2 (received 2017-18) reviews ThePope 13 4,918 05-11-2018 9:10 PM
Last Post: kocik2000