Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

AD: The fall of a giant???
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: AD: The fall of a giant???
08-15-2012 9:08 PM

(08-08-2012 11:07 PM)cjw255 Wrote:  It's almost like taking off a blind fold. So in my travels I've seen this site but didn't realize so many AD people were on here. Today I bought some p93 from SteveO. I noticed his (new to me )email address then found his site then trying to research mones he uses that I never heard of, I found this site again and just a treasure trove of information!! I guess I didn't realize the hate towards AD though. I figured at least frustration with how they've been. Certain putatives, ammo and shine work great for me, but I'm sure there are other products I absolutely need to try like Evolve. Currently trying a314 but I don't think I'm a huge fan of it.

Anyways, I think I'm going to mostly make this my new home for research and chatting.

Try wolf then. It's ace. Get the sprayer top

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
08-15-2012 9:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cjw255
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

08-20-2012 9:34 AM

Never heard of wolf until I got here. Yea, I don't like the summer ammo either...I feel like theres less of what made regular ammo work since that works great for me. I can just sell it on their forums anyways. I've never tried their money back but it'd be odd for me to send back a314 and summer when I like everything else I've bought from them. Ah well.

So Cohesion is great, and Evolve was awesome the first time I tried it but haven't seemed to get those results again since then. I'm thinking I'm not scrubbing hard enough to get the stuff off hehe

Currently trying the New Pheromone Additive build up trick, but with deodorant even those it was suggested without....I'd stink very quickly ha. skeptical that it'd work on girls my age (28) or younger
08-20-2012 9:34 AM
curious
In Moderation

Rep Post

08-27-2012 6:56 PM

maybe going a little off topic here but i have tried true alpha oil based pheromone from true pheromones and just threw the whole bottle away didn't do anything for me at all, still have their true alpha body spray but i rarely use it and like just a normal body spray, tried av and lucky 7 from lal still nothing, i mean jerry is a great guy and i really trust him but for some reason the pehromones haven't had any substancial results, the number of hits with or without pehromones have been constant no increase what so ever am wondering how legit are the testimonilas reagarding pheromones??
08-27-2012 6:56 PM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

08-27-2012 10:50 PM

(08-27-2012 6:56 PM)curious Wrote:  tried av and lucky 7 from lal still nothing, i mean jerry is a great guy and i really trust him but for some reason the pehromones haven't had any substancial results, the number of hits with or without pehromones have been constant no increase what so ever am wondering how legit are the testimonilas reagarding pheromones??

Considering that they work for so many other people, maybe you should be questioning yourself, instead of all of us. Not Cool!

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
08-27-2012 10:50 PM
Papastitch022
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

08-27-2012 10:57 PM

(08-20-2012 9:34 AM)cjw255 Wrote:  Never heard of wolf until I got here. Yea, I don't like the summer ammo either...I feel like theres less of what made regular ammo work since that works great for me. I can just sell it on their forums anyways. I've never tried their money back but it'd be odd for me to send back a314 and summer when I like everything else I've bought from them. Ah well.

So Cohesion is great, and Evolve was awesome the first time I tried it but haven't seemed to get those results again since then. I'm thinking I'm not scrubbing hard enough to get the stuff off hehe

Currently trying the New Pheromone Additive build up trick, but with deodorant even those it was suggested without....I'd stink very quickly ha. skeptical that it'd work on girls my age (28) or younger

Have you tried Alpha 7 ( Alpha 7) yet? Its an old mainstay I wore when I was starting out in the mone world. It gives off an Alpha protector vibe, and is more polished and refined than New Pheromone Additive imho. I even wore it with New Pheromone Additive when out on the prowl during my clubbing days for some memorable nights and moments. The scented version smells like black licorice to me.

Big boss"yahh trick yahh, Let me tell you about the life
And how you live when you is a star
Every single place you go
The people run up to your car
Everybody wants to talk, and everybody wants to jive
Everybody wants a handshake, or want a high five
And these ugly girls always got a friend
That wants to talk to you yaah get out my faceDiablo"

My magick crunk juice

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Hypnotica; Wolf; Aqua Vitae; OD ( TBA)

True Pheromones: TA; TI; TL

Luv Essentials: MA ( Max Attraction unscented)
08-27-2012 10:57 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

curious
In Moderation

Rep Post

08-30-2012 9:51 AM

@mark well I have had women complimenting me way before I even thought about using mones so I cannt question myself even if I wanted to. Secondly I wasn't referring to any site in particular but we all know there are dozens of paid affiliates so how does one differentiate between the legit and fake a perfect example will be that mag there are a dozen sites marketing it and another over 2 dozen claiming its a fake and these journals have been written by paid affiliates
08-30-2012 9:51 AM
CaveCritter
I've Seen Them Work!

Rep Post

10-27-2012 2:30 AM

OK......I see AD used to denote Andronics and I see AD used to denote Alpha Dream.

How the hell am I supposed to know which is being talked about?

{end rant}

The best thing about women is....there's a new crop every year!

My Journal Out of the Dark to Chase Sunshine

Mind-bending Mesmerizing CaveMones:

Alpha Dream: Glace, AM, LIIK v2, Certo, FB Glace, Light Couplins*
HAX: Wingman XTreme, C4, X22*, Wingman Black Label*
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Possess, Androstadienone 10mg/10ml, Nude Alpha, Wolf*, AV*
Love Potions: Perfect Match, Teddy Man 2
Love-Scent: New Pheromone Additive
Andronics: P130, I. Openness, I. Honesty

*samples
10-27-2012 2:30 AM
smartkid
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

10-27-2012 2:42 AM

(10-27-2012 2:30 AM)CaveCritter Wrote:  OK......I see AD used to denote Andronics and I see AD used to denote Alpha Dream.

How the hell am I supposed to know which is being talked about?

{end rant}

Let's just say that AD now solely refer to Alpha Dream.
10-27-2012 2:42 AM
cjw255
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-08-2013 9:14 PM

(08-27-2012 10:57 PM)Papastitch022 Wrote:  Have you tried Alpha 7 ( Alpha 7) yet? Its an old mainstay I wore when I was starting out in the mone world. It gives off an Alpha protector vibe, and is more polished and refined than New Pheromone Additive imho. I even wore it with New Pheromone Additive when out on the prowl during my clubbing days for some memorable nights and moments. The scented version smells like black licorice to me.

I think I have at least half a bottle left I've been tryin to sell. New Pheromone Additive always got me blatant results where with Alpha 7 I wouldn't. I think I just used it wrong or mixed it wrong to be honest. I'm def not the mixing type always do it wrong, don't have the tools and anytime I've mixed bottles of stuff I had left it seems to make them not work lol. I know theres the science behind it all I respect it and figure I'll leave it to the professionals. New Pheromone Additive and A1 seemed to be the only things I could mix with cologne properly.
01-08-2013 9:14 PM
Shcshc11
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-23-2013 2:03 AM

I must say, this drama is really engrossing for people like me.
Lots of dramas that I had absolutely no idea about.
02-23-2013 2:03 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Babysteps ... but maybe a Giant Leap Pagodeiro 9 5,054 05-04-2012 10:27 PM
Last Post: misfit101