Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

AD: The fall of a giant???
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: AD: The fall of a giant???
04-13-2012 6:04 PM

(04-13-2012 1:42 PM)Jolly Jumper Wrote:  Are all three known to be useless on occasion? I once got an MX297 for free and it did absolutely nothing, I've been wondering about the hype. But if a bottle of A314 were to be a dud it would be far more serious, given the price.[/b]

I had ton's of MX353 ... MX297 and MX390 that did not shit !!

especially with MX353 this was the case .. MX297 many of them as well ..

they changed the formula several times ..

A314 works .. it's their flagship product and i think they can not risk people loosing on this stuff ...

BUT ... the A314 bottles do not contain 10ml ... how many have measured how much is in that bottles .. I DID ..

What a surprise .. 8,5 ml mostly !!

next they switched from the 30ml bottles they had in the past so slimmer ones that contain only 30ml when they are filled up to the brim ..

27ml .. mostly ..

after sending ton's of e-mails back and forth i did get my order sent again with full bottles ...

AND ... now they are back to the slimmer " 30ml " bottles ...

hey guy's .. buy syringes .. buy pipettes .. and measure how much you'd get ..

and the list goes on ... and on .. and on ..

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
04-13-2012 6:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

04-13-2012 8:05 PM

everytime I do google searches i come across many deleted AD forum posts.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
04-13-2012 8:05 PM
Gotchaz
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

04-26-2012 1:11 PM

Hi guys:

I'm new to this these forums, I stumbled on them checking out some A1 stuff. I'll admit I still get stuff from AD, you can see my posts there I use the same name.

A314 and ammo really are good products, also P83 and P74 I've had great results with as well.

I also use products from Liquid Labs the A1 is awesome.

It is sad tho that I use to be able to buy 2x strength of an instant line for 40-50 bucks now it's like $125 for single strength. It's to bad since Instant openness and instant honesty were great buffers. Just not worth that price tho.

Funny how I see some people on this forum bashing AD when they use to get their products and post what great success they had, maybe those are the deleted posts you're seeing.

Anywho it's nice to find a forum with different opinions on different companies and products. I'm open to anything myself.

I also agree the to-go bottles leak and the MX mixes they just sent me I had to toss, the scent they are using is like a new Deli spice market. I had to toss them lol Mosking
04-26-2012 1:11 PM
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

04-26-2012 1:24 PM

Heyyyy

Gotchaz ...

Yeah .. many guy's and gal's loved Androtics and they are more than dissapointed ... Sad

There were some great mixes from AD that worked like magic .. but they all vanished ... and at the time they were on stock it was not guaranteed that you did get a working bottle when you ordered !!

It's sad to see what happened there and still happens from the sight of a customer ..

Love scent forum is the same when it comes to deleted posts ... Sad

Most of us know you and you will surely find many faces you are familiar with ...

come on write an intro for the one's that do not know you yet ..

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
04-26-2012 1:24 PM
Gotchaz
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

04-26-2012 1:33 PM

Thanks for the welcome! Yeah I've already seen some familiar people, like Tisha and yourself. Lots of good info on here, keep me busy over my morning cup of java lol I was wondering where a lot of the people from the AD forums went. It's been awhile since I used their forums. Nice to see some still around Smile

Well who knows maybe once they see their client base drop some, they will start to turn things around, even without the mones they do have some nice scents like Akuto which is one of my favs, hell I even custom order ammo in that scent the FF1 scent or whatever it is for standard Ammo is way strong!
04-26-2012 1:33 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

cjw255
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-08-2012 11:07 PM

It's almost like taking off a blind fold. So in my travels I've seen this site but didn't realize so many AD people were on here. Today I bought some p93 from SteveO. I noticed his (new to me )email address then found his site then trying to research mones he uses that I never heard of, I found this site again and just a treasure trove of information!! I guess I didn't realize the hate towards AD though. I figured at least frustration with how they've been. Certain putatives, ammo and shine work great for me, but I'm sure there are other products I absolutely need to try like Evolve. Currently trying a314 but I don't think I'm a huge fan of it.

Anyways, I think I'm going to mostly make this my new home for research and chatting.
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2012 11:09 PM by cjw255.)
08-08-2012 11:07 PM
Mustang
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-14-2012 9:45 AM

(08-08-2012 11:07 PM)cjw255 Wrote:  It's almost like taking off a blind fold. So in my travels I've seen this site but didn't realize so many AD people were on here. Today I bought some p93 from SteveO. I noticed his (new to me )email address then found his site then trying to research mones he uses that I never heard of, I found this site again and just a treasure trove of information!! I guess I didn't realize the hate towards AD though. I figured at least frustration with how they've been. Certain putatives, ammo and shine work great for me, but I'm sure there are other products I absolutely need to try like Evolve. Currently trying a314 but I don't think I'm a huge fan of it.

Anyways, I think I'm going to mostly make this my new home for research and chatting.

It's a good place to go for other products. I haven't bought AD in a while and don't really know what's going on with them. There hasn't been much communication but I'm guessing there has to be something that's going on. Whether you're there or here, take everything with a grain of salt, most of the time its someone who heard from someone who heard from someone who made a mistake on something hearing from someone. Definitely check out SteveO's products, especially Cohesion and Evolve (It's pretty much Steve's ICM), it's a shocker with the products not working at all, kinda sad. Anyways good to see some of you guys here.
08-14-2012 9:45 AM
Gotchaz
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

08-14-2012 9:53 AM

(08-14-2012 9:45 AM)Mustang Wrote:  It's a good place to go for other products. I haven't bought AD in a while and don't really know what's going on with them. There hasn't been much communication but I'm guessing there has to be something that's going on. Whether you're there or here, take everything with a grain of salt, most of the time its someone who heard from someone who heard from someone who made a mistake on something hearing from someone. Definitely check out SteveO's products, especially Cohesion and Evolve (It's pretty much Steve's ICM), it's a shocker with the products not working at all, kinda sad. Anyways good to see some of you guys here.

Well I got some of there Summer Ammo, it stinks. There seems to be about 4 or 5 people who write on the forums always praising their stuff which is kind of weird. I wouldn't have gotten it if I found better reviews on the smell. I have Steves Cohersion and Evolve and I like them Smile I got Glace but doesn't seem to do shit for me *shrug* I do like p83 and P74 and some others IO an IH are great as well but $$$ wise to expensive.
08-14-2012 9:53 AM
AlternativeGirl
Sapiosexual

Sex: Female

Rep Post

08-14-2012 11:14 PM

(08-14-2012 9:53 AM)Gotchaz Wrote:  There seems to be about 4 or 5 people who write on the forums always praising their stuff which is kind of weird. I wouldn't have gotten it if I found better reviews on the smell.

And that is why they delete posts. If people were really aloud to say whatever they wanted to on the androtics forum, androtics would loose a lot more business. Its shady.

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
08-14-2012 11:14 PM
Simplefranky
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

08-15-2012 8:51 PM

If a product works,I am happy to pay for it. If it doesn't I am not.Thus operates the free world.Pretty simple really.
08-15-2012 8:51 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Babysteps ... but maybe a Giant Leap Pagodeiro 9 5,054 05-04-2012 10:27 PM
Last Post: misfit101