Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

AD: The fall of a giant???
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: AD: The fall of a giant???
12-07-2011 1:37 PM

(12-07-2011 1:30 PM)Jolly Jumper Wrote:  If I'm not mistaken, Androtics own that website too. Don't recall where I heard it though.

The A314 site works .. i've ordered there !

but after 3 orders they sent me the money back and said i should order at the main site as they are loosing money with the A314 site ..

what a laugh ... if i have a site on the net i don't put on something there with what i loose money !

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
12-07-2011 1:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

12-07-2011 2:42 PM

(12-07-2011 8:42 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Thats why they raised their prices. What better way to show their appreciation than to gouge you with a huge price increase?

BTW, when the raised the price up to $109 for A314 because they were losing money on it, they left the price at $69 on the a314.com website, and they threw in a full size bottle of Turn Up The Heat with every purchase.

That they would sell it for $40 less to anyone other than their valued forum members shows just how much less they love them. Big Grin

I always wondered that. When they raised their prices why didnt they raise their price on that link. Its a slap in the face of their customer base. Oh due to increases in cost we must raise 314 prices. This wont apply to people who stumble upon the 69 price. Even if you account for a 25 gc discount for first timers its still more of a discount for strangers to AD.

I gave my friend the link to that since he wants to reup his 314.

@pago. Man i cant believe they told you to order from the main site. I dont believe theres a disclaimer saying that this is a limited offer and repurchases need to be at full retail.

That link has been around a while. I wonder when they will bring it down.
12-07-2011 2:42 PM
Jolly Jumper
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-07-2011 2:55 PM

(12-07-2011 1:37 PM)Pagodeiro Wrote:  The A314 site works .. i've ordered there !

but after 3 orders they sent me the money back and said i should order at the main site as they are loosing money with the A314 site ..

what a laugh ... if i have a site on the net i don't put on something there with what i loose money !

Pago

I think I'll try ordering some in a few days when I expect some money coming my way.
Maybe they'll send me the money back too if they discover that I've ordered from the main site before. Undecided

That whole thing is sickening though. There is no way in burning hell they lose money selling the stuff at a314.com
If they do, everybody in charge should be shot for not only poor management but outright sabotage.

I'm gonna try getting some anyway. Maybe order two or three bottles at once, since it seems I won't get many shots at it.

"Integrity: Doing the right thing even when no one is watching".
12-07-2011 2:55 PM
universe
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

12-10-2011 10:52 AM

It definitely seems like the "glory days" are gone...luckily I caught the tail end of that in 2009...but it seems like the company has changed, the forums have changed, and the ownership has changed...all for the worse.

Androtics has always struck me as a very transparent and open company. I thought the former owner Michael Harris was an awesome guy with great ideas. But he has moved on to different things, and now one wonders whether this is all just a facade, that the seemingly transparent nature of AD is just an illusion.

I'm not sure, but I have lost some faith and trust in the company. And this new guy John Sebastian seems nice but oftentimes the answers I have seen him give on the forums are very vague and sketchy. Who knows why this is. I'm not badmouthing him by any means -- I don't know what goes on behind the scenes.

Who is really running the show over there anyway?
12-10-2011 10:52 AM
JAYCEE
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-10-2011 5:04 PM

AD has turned into a cult.

Nothing about their business model makes sense. Their "research" has led to no new products being developed. They screwed up A314, their flagship product. They now sell IO 1X for $120 for 30mL, but you have to call in to even get that.

It does seem like the giant may be falling.

I just wish I knew what's in P96 and P75. Smile
12-10-2011 5:04 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-10-2011 5:09 PM

(12-10-2011 5:04 PM)JAYCEE Wrote:  AD has turned into a cult.

Nothing about their business model makes sense. Their "research" has led to no new products being developed. They screwed up A314, their flagship product. They now sell Instant Openness 1X for $120 for 30mL, but you have to call in to even get that.

It does seem like the giant may be falling.

I just wish I knew what's in P96 and P75. Smile

Lets hope the followers pull a waco! TwistedSpiteful

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2011 5:11 PM by as33156.)
12-10-2011 5:09 PM
L.Lawliet
Pheromone Padawan

Rep Post

12-10-2011 6:04 PM

AD is messing up though i love ammo+instant shine AD have become the apple of the pheromone community (minus quality packaging for some products i.e to-go bottles)charging high prices because they have a small loyal community that would pay in a bad economy have they no shame Treaten seeing as there are other products that do the same for way less IO price increase is completely unjust i.e Glace or TA+TL just to name two that get me way better result.In closing, I am glad i found this forum or else i would have been in the burning dynasty Focus instead of being on the mountain looking at them from a distance Smoke hopefully they can change before its too late

Pheromones *sample
Alpha Dream: A-1,AM,Certo,Glace
Androtics Direct: Ammo
James V. Kohl: un&Scent of Eros
Liquid Alchemy Labs: AV,NA,Wolf
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
PheromoneXS: Cohesion,Evolve
True Pheromones: TA,TChar,TComm,TI oil,TL oil,TO,TR,TT,XXX
12-10-2011 6:04 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-10-2011 6:12 PM

(12-10-2011 6:04 PM)L.Lawliet Wrote:  AD is messing up though i love ammo+instant shine AD have become the apple of the pheromone community (minus quality packaging for some products i.e to-go bottles)charging high prices because they have a small loyal community that would pay in a bad economy have they no shame Treaten seeing as there are other products that do the same for way less Instant Openness price increase is completely unjust i.e Glace or TA+TL just to name two that get me way better result.In closing, I am glad i found this forum or else i would have been in the burning dynasty Focus instead of being on the mountain looking at them from a distance Smoke hopefully they can change before its too late

I cosign for this comment above. You got Reps!

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2011 6:12 PM by as33156.)
12-10-2011 6:12 PM
Werewolf
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-27-2012 8:58 AM

(12-07-2011 2:42 PM)paradigmshift Wrote:  I always wondered that. When they raised their prices why didnt they raise their price on that link. Its a slap in the face of their customer base. Oh due to increases in cost we must raise 314 prices. This wont apply to people who stumble upon the 69 price. Even if you account for a 25 gc discount for first timers its still more of a discount for strangers to AD.

I gave my friend the link to that since he wants to reup his 314.

@pago. Man i cant believe they told you to order from the main site. I dont believe theres a disclaimer saying that this is a limited offer and repurchases need to be at full retail.

That link has been around a while. I wonder when they will bring it down.

Hello,

I had exactly the same experience as Pagodeiro.When I tried to reorder at the a314.com site,they(a person by the name-nickname of Mickaelia Williams) told me to order at AD.I asked for an inmediate refund,which they did after a couple of e-mails.I suggested to put a disclaimer in their site,only one order per customer,or whatever was their policy, and they told me they will take the site down...This was in August 2011.

AD increased the A314 price to their customer base,claiming scarcity of key molecules,while keeping the old price at a secondary website,topping it out with a free Turn Up The Heat bottle,and shipping DHL Express International(72 hours from order to receiving the goodies in Europe) for 69+5$...End result:If you are a loyal AD customer who buys A314+Turn Up The Heat you pay 109+40+shipping vs 74$ if you are not...Their business model incentivates not being loyal with a 50% discount,and that is what they are getting,obviously.

Not to mention that they incentivate their customers to avoid any further research,since there is no development from research into final product,and the most demanded products,putatives,mixes,usually disappear for no-logical-reason.

To be fair,I have appreciated the quality of a few of their products-A314,CTTM2 and IS mainly-and their excellent service and fast delivery,but,as a customer,my feeling is that the company is run by really incompetent-cult like- people who confuse NLP with bullshit and mistake handling valid customer objections and requests with practicing rough anal sex with a drama queen.

Regards

W
(This post was last modified: 03-27-2012 9:07 AM by Werewolf.)
03-27-2012 8:58 AM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

03-27-2012 9:07 AM

Now come on, you know Jasmin isn't in it for the money, but only to spread love and make the world a better place. Sarcastic hand sideLol

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
03-27-2012 9:07 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Babysteps ... but maybe a Giant Leap Pagodeiro 9 5,050 05-04-2012 10:27 PM
Last Post: misfit101