Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

AD: The fall of a giant???
sunny10
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: AD: The fall of a giant???
12-02-2011 4:23 PM

I started with AD in May. They always seem to of been great with me, even when they mistakenly sent me a duplicate order, they said I could keep it. The guys on the forum have always been helpful.

The reason I am posting here more often at the moment, is because I am trying out different products from different companies. Normally I would post in the ad forums. I'm no fan boy, but I know that A314 and IS works for sure for me, and will always remain a backup. I just wish I would of bought some of the P's such as P83 when I had a chance.

Maybe I have not been around long enough to get mixed in with the pheropolitics, but as far as I am concerned they seem ok to me. I guess everyone needs a niche, and for AD it is the research stuff. I just wish they would release some off they test stuff as commercial viable priced products.
In fact all the companies I have purchased from have been great to me. No ones messed with me, so I see them as all equals. I do not care for the competitive infighting between the different companies, as long as they do their job, I will pay good money for their goods.
12-02-2011 4:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

12-02-2011 4:37 PM

secrets, lies, games and bullshit.

Sunny...I'm glad they have been good to you. Stick around, they'll break your heart soon enough.
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2011 4:45 PM by halo0073.)
12-02-2011 4:37 PM
Curiosity
why pretend when you have science

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-02-2011 4:46 PM

That Steve guy sounds like a real weirdo

My Pheromone Arsenal:

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Asian, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica Social, Nude, Overdose, Possess, Wolf

True Pheromones: TI, XXX, True Essence, A-1, Androstatrione
12-02-2011 4:46 PM
2000GT
Formerly Photogeek

Rep Post

12-02-2011 4:51 PM

(12-02-2011 4:46 PM)Curiosity Wrote:  That Steve guy sounds like a real weirdo

I can't quite speak for him but I've been in his shoes in other situations. It's hard to be in this spot, he has to balance out what he thinks personally and also be a representative of that company. Especially if you don't quite agree with the tactics or practices of said company.

PXS: xs99, pse, impact, oddessy, connections, Impact, Ascend, Dominant Ascend
LAL: Bad Wolf, Wolf, Voodoo
12-02-2011 4:51 PM
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

12-02-2011 5:09 PM

(12-02-2011 4:46 PM)Curiosity Wrote:  That Steve guy sounds like a real weirdo

Lol he knows his pheromones. He made mx301 and has the massagexs phero store.

Like photogeek said, Steve is caught in the middle of knowing how things should be and how management is running androtics. He admits his bias but hes Steveo! I've learned a lot from reading his insights.

Hes no more a weirdo than the rest of us.
12-02-2011 5:09 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

12-02-2011 5:24 PM

(12-02-2011 5:09 PM)paradigmshift Wrote:  Lol he knows his pheromones. He made mx301 and has the massagexs phero store.

Like photogeek said, Steve is caught in the middle of knowing how things should be and how management is running androtics. He admits his bias but hes Steveo! I've learned a lot from reading his insights.

Hes no more a weirdo than the rest of us.

Sadly for me I spent a lot of money reading his insights. :sorry2: a314 worked as they said. The rest was just as effective as peeing myself and going up to girls. I have no problems with steveo he seems like a decent guy even though he is still a minion of AD.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2011 5:27 PM by as33156.)
12-02-2011 5:24 PM
NewAlpha
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-02-2011 5:33 PM

If you represent a company and are paid by them, you are not going to criticize them PUBLICLY, are you ? It would be unfair and unethical, whatever they do wrong...
So it's obviously not the case here.

But, IMHO, it's a basic tactic to claim that AD products are the best in the world, that they worth much more than their price ("Ps cost more than 5000 times the sale price !" in another of his posts), that other companies that challenge them are fucking stupid. But in order for this to be credible, you may add : I am not speaking as their representative and I am proving it to you by telling you something "bad" about AD : their strategy is not crystal clear !

Sorry, I am not buying this. Everyday, I deal with business snakes that are much more smarter than this, and I still make some money with them.
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2011 5:35 PM by NewAlpha.)
12-02-2011 5:33 PM
Mr Paradiso
Back in the phero-moan groove

Rep Post

12-02-2011 8:13 PM

Bring back Mx203 from their heyday. I'm onto my last togo bottle of that stuff and regret I never bought any more and stocked up. Sad I'll never get to see that one back again, though I do believe Jasmine released the formula for that one somewhere on their forum. Guess I'll just have to mix my own Mx203 at home then. At one stage I had 10 togos of that mix, and back then the togo bottles were more reliable as well, they never leaked as much.

Had some crazy fun with four sprays of this plus 2 drops of my 2007 version A314 plus 2 sprays of Instant Jerk plus Nautica Voyage cover at the company Chrissy party last Thursday night. The PA to the company CEO took an EXTREME liking to me. I'd never met her until the party, but what a shame she lives in another state... It was a very "hands-on" experience from her and she was VERY forward with me. Mrgreen I guess I'm lucky that her boss wasn't around at the time... P

But yeah, quality in their products and packaging has defintiely gone downhill, not to mention the hiked-up prices. And all the good old stuff is never back, never re-released, and it's always blamed on this, that or the other...

Something is definitely going on there behind the scenes and it isn't good.
12-02-2011 8:13 PM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

12-02-2011 8:53 PM

If the quality is so good, I wonder how come none of the Instants do shit for me? I've tried products from nearly every pheromone manufacturer now and Androtics products are completely unique in their failure to produce self-effects or responses from others.

I hear the MXs are awesome .. can't understand why they've never made any of them into products.

The whole line about having the last little bits from dead academic chemists is total bull. Anybody with any knowledge of academia or of research chemicals could see that.

I have literally no idea what could possibly be going on behind the scenes at this company, in terms of even what is their freaking business model?? No way to know. They don't want to sell stuff, but they're happy to give it away in spite of a shortage that necessitates raising the prices. At the same time, they have cheap Christmas bonus packs and want you to call in to ask for a discount and include freebies with every order. They only exist for research but they don't have a valid research model and never develop any products based on the research.

What an enigma. Crazy people over there.
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2011 8:53 PM by dbot.)
12-02-2011 8:53 PM
Curiosity
why pretend when you have science

Rep Post

12-02-2011 9:18 PM

I think it's a cult over there, that's their business model P Wizard

My Pheromone Arsenal:

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Asian, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica Social, Nude, Overdose, Possess, Wolf

True Pheromones: TI, XXX, True Essence, A-1, Androstatrione
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2011 9:23 PM by Curiosity.)
12-02-2011 9:18 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Babysteps ... but maybe a Giant Leap Pagodeiro 9 5,045 05-04-2012 10:27 PM
Last Post: misfit101