Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

AD: The fall of a giant???
VishRemma
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-11-2020 3:21 PM

Sorry, the webstore is still open, but the old board is no more. Under new management or some such. I have bought a few things from them recently, but there are better, cheaper options out there.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk
12-11-2020 3:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
arkailija
Lurk.

Rep Post

RE: AD: The fall of a giant???
12-11-2020 5:07 PM

Yup, under new management. They had a bigger Black Friday sale, I've still received emails. They might still have a birthday list going on as well. If you have receipts or print screens from way back they might give a discount. (Likely best to ask in the chat, I am not too sure how active they are with their emails.)

I wasn't too active on the old board but it was fun to read from time to time.
It did spiral out of control unfortunately.

Just for giggles I threw around 50USD their way for Shine and Bright as they had free shipping around Black Friday. (And a discount of 35% for old members.)
Must have caused them a spike as it's been 8 days (as of writing this) after last update about my order. My order from LMPM is on the way but then again I did pay for shipping regarding that order.
It's an international order and I'm a patient guy, old Androtics wasn't exactly super-speedy at times either. 50USD is money but it's an amount I was willing to gamble. I mean, I did have good time with Instant Shine longer time ago, I still have few older Androtics products, not Instant Shine though. (But some TAC, IH, AMMO etc..)

Somebody mentioned AMMO on the page before. Regarding the scent I haven't found a match, it's a pretty nice scent actually, at least to my nose.
But that kind of smooth pull etc., I think Wolf could be in the same range. (From LAL, ordering through Amazon etc., these days as there's still an issue with the PayPal account. Or consider Aroma Fero if you're in Europe, they do ship worldwide though!)

Another vendor to consider is PheromoneXS, from their range Taboo would have some of the same qualities as AMMO, at least in my case. Taboo is more rough though, has more sexual undertone than AMMO, I would say. (Experiences vary! ;-) )
aPi is cool product, that and some Cohesion could be a great combo. Of course using just standalone products is one thing.

So many other great ones! Could go and text Apex Core, I had good IOI's with that longer time ago and I really enjoyed the scent as well.
I've read good stuff about M3X from Apex as well.

A long ramble. I'll give an update when my package arrives. Let's see if it makes before the holidays!
12-11-2020 5:07 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

12-12-2020 2:54 AM

(12-11-2020 2:45 PM)Silvermoon Wrote:  Any perfume on market that has similar effects as AMMO ?
I had many good experiences with AMMO and instant shine to bad they canceled them.

Same ingredients as Ammo:
https://lovepotionperfume.com/products/c...mone-blend
12-12-2020 2:54 AM
koalafruit
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-12-2020 8:00 AM

(12-11-2020 5:07 PM)arkailija Wrote:  Yup, under new management. They had a bigger Black Friday sale, I've still received emails. They might still have a birthday list going on as well. If you have receipts or print screens from way back they might give a discount. (Likely best to ask in the chat, I am not too sure how active they are with their emails.)

I wasn't too active on the old board but it was fun to read from time to time.
It did spiral out of control unfortunately.

Just for giggles I threw around 50USD their way for Shine and Bright as they had free shipping around Black Friday. (And a discount of 35% for old members.)
Must have caused them a spike as it's been 8 days (as of writing this) after last update about my order. My order from LMPM is on the way but then again I did pay for shipping regarding that order.
It's an international order and I'm a patient guy, old Androtics wasn't exactly super-speedy at times either. 50USD is money but it's an amount I was willing to gamble. I mean, I did have good time with Instant Shine longer time ago, I still have few older Androtics products, not Instant Shine though. (But some TAC, IH, AMMO etc..)

Somebody mentioned AMMO on the page before. Regarding the scent I haven't found a match, it's a pretty nice scent actually, at least to my nose.
But that kind of smooth pull etc., I think Wolf could be in the same range. (From LAL, ordering through Amazon etc., these days as there's still an issue with the PayPal account. Or consider Aroma Fero if you're in Europe, they do ship worldwide though!)

Another vendor to consider is PheromoneXS, from their range Taboo would have some of the same qualities as AMMO, at least in my case. Taboo is more rough though, has more sexual undertone than AMMO, I would say. (Experiences vary! ;-) )
aPi is cool product, that and some Cohesion could be a great combo. Of course using just standalone products is one thing.

So many other great ones! Could go and text Apex Core, I had good IOI's with that longer time ago and I really enjoyed the scent as well.
I've read good stuff about M3X from Apex as well.

A long ramble. I'll give an update when my package arrives. Let's see if it makes before the holidays!

Curious how the shine works for you.

I ordered some last year, but it wasn't as good as their old shine.

But maybe your experience is better, since they were reformulating.

---

Koala's are known to only eat leaves from the eucalyptus tree.
They don't only get a full stomach of that, they also get stoned out of these leaves.
Can't nature be amazing?
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2020 8:01 AM by koalafruit.)
12-12-2020 8:00 AM
arkailija
Lurk.

Rep Post

12-12-2020 3:54 PM

Thanks to metaltree for linking LMPM Charisma! I haven't tried that. Regarding the price I might not try it any time soon.

Package is now on the way. We shall see how the Shine works indeed. Older one truly was very easy to drive product.
A bit taxing in a way but nothing a good night sleep and proper diet doesn't fix. (As in it pushed my brain and thus caused some exhaustion but nothing major.)
I am not expecting too much, honestly. But the free shipping and discount just pushed me to buy something.

One more "honestly" here; it's quite unlikely I'll go for any other Androtics products after my current package has arrived. Their prices for many products are way off chart. I can understand that some ingredients are difficult to obtain but the overall price range doesn't suit my budget and also the effectiveness has been in question.
I do my most to remain neutral here but it's rather complicated. Big Grin
I really feel VishRemma wrote it well: "but there are better, cheaper options out there."

I'll do some reporting when I get the product. Very fascinating to see if I have the package in my hands before the holidays. (Looking forward to my short vacation. Not going anywhere but the chance to just breathe and to not care about work.)
12-12-2020 3:54 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

WLWphero
Checking out the place

Sex: Female

Rep Post

04-05-2021 2:19 PM

I ordered some of their TAC recently, mainly because I wasn’t finding a good equivalent elsewhere and I am interested in trying it. I have ended up purchasing from several vendors, mostly PXS and LPMP but a few things from LAL and PT. I know PXS had a putative that had some promise but it has been out of stock for a while so I happened to look on AD and saw that TAC was listed in stock. I ordered a little over 2 weeks ago and at first got a couple of status updates but nothing for two weeks now. And this is for something that was supposedly in stock. I am holding out hope that TAC lives up to the hype and I know they are a small business, so we shall see.
04-05-2021 2:19 PM
Merovingian
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

04-23-2021 8:44 PM

(04-05-2021 2:19 PM)WLWphero Wrote:  I ordered some of their TAC recently, mainly because I wasn’t finding a good equivalent elsewhere and I am interested in trying it. I have ended up purchasing from several vendors, mostly PXS and LPMP but a few things from LAL and PT. I know PXS had a putative that had some promise but it has been out of stock for a while so I happened to look on AD and saw that TAC was listed in stock. I ordered a little over 2 weeks ago and at first got a couple of status updates but nothing for two weeks now. And this is for something that was supposedly in stock. I am holding out hope that TAC lives up to the hype and I know they are a small business, so we shall see.

I ordered TAC and P75 over a month ago and still haven't received anything in the mail. I think something might be going on at Androtics.
04-23-2021 8:44 PM
VishRemma
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-24-2021 8:24 AM

Maybe. They are just really, really slow on communications and deliveries.

After months back I ordered some "Truth Serum" from them and it took almost 6 weeks to get to me. But in the end it did arrive and they tossed in a couple freebies which was nice.

It is what it is. If you want better service, I would try one of the other companies.

04-24-2021 8:24 AM
Merovingian
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

04-24-2021 10:37 AM

(04-24-2021 8:24 AM)VishRemma Wrote:  Maybe. They are just really, really slow on communications and deliveries.

After months back I ordered some "Truth Serum" from them and it took almost 6 weeks to get to me. But in the end it did arrive and they tossed in a couple freebies which was nice.

It is what it is. If you want better service, I would try one of the other companies.

I definitely would if they sold TAC or P75.
04-24-2021 10:37 AM
Empiricus
Scammed by Androtics

Rep Post

Sad Androtics no longer shipping?
05-06-2021 9:38 PM

(04-24-2021 8:24 AM)VishRemma Wrote:  Maybe. They are just really, really slow on communications and deliveries.

I used Androtics back in the day (2013) and wanted to jump back in the game last month (April 2021). I used to be active on pheromonetalk.com, and that link redirects to androtics.com, so OK...

Their site was changed, and they were out of stock on most mones, but I did order $300 worth of stuff that was in stock.

Two weeks later, nothing from them, no tracking number even. Wrote them an email, got this boilerplate reply ("if it's an international order..." - it was not), and that they had to make a new batch and would try to ship what they had available.

[Image: 9PK7E7M.png]

It's been a month now, haven't received anything.

I didn't know this forum existed. As I said, I used to be on Pheromonetalk, but I should not have assumed that the good old Androtics remained good. If only I had found this forum :-(
05-06-2021 9:38 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Babysteps ... but maybe a Giant Leap Pagodeiro 9 5,054 05-04-2012 10:27 PM
Last Post: misfit101