Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

AD: The fall of a giant???
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: AD: The fall of a giant???
08-24-2018 7:53 AM

(08-24-2018 6:38 AM)shannon611 Wrote:  What are you 15 years old

No, he has a brain like the rest of us who learned a long time ago that you can't believe anything Androtics says! Limited edition my ass! Aged for 3 years my ass! If either were true they would have been hyping it on their forum long before releasing it, and if they had a shred of loyalty and integrity they would have offered it to their reporting members first.

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
08-24-2018 7:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
campoviejo
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-24-2018 8:36 AM

IMO, after their past failures and inability to deliver goods this new rebranding/remake of site, and after the owner lady's apologies and explanations of her health conditions, this could have been a chance for them to make a fresh start and regain good reputation in the pheromone user community. But for this I think they would have needed to reconsider their price policy, bringing it at least close to LAL's/Apex's prices, and of course strive to improve their shipment speeds. From what I see people reporting, it seems that they have dumped their chance of resurrection.
08-24-2018 8:36 AM
shannon611
In Moderation

Rep Post

08-24-2018 8:54 AM

Sorry I not trying to convince anyone of anything just gave a review
On a product that I prefer now and as I stated worked for me that’s all.
Everyone is different and axe like in the commercial works for some people. I have pretty much have every pheromone for the vendors and I
Have Bad Wolf which I like using with my old A314. Just as I noticed
New user posting about Raw Chemistry getting jumped on because he didn’t rave about most popular product. Raw chemistry to me as I stated
To me has a pretty good musk smell better than a lot musk I smelt and
Had pretty good results just as good or better than some other brands but no use posting because if you don’t say what the vets want to hear you get trashed. Sorry again I want post anything further and just leave it to
The pros.
You gotta love people that trash things they have never tried. LOL
(This post was last modified: 08-24-2018 9:05 AM by shannon611.)
08-24-2018 8:54 AM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-24-2018 10:27 AM

I am sorry but you are advertising a super expensive product from a far not reputable source that messed people over and over . A new poster with 10 posts all revolving around androtics . You just don't sound like a reputable source of information thus why people don't jump on trusting you and spending a few hundred dollars .

Hope that explains it. New vendor who no reviews sent out it's product for free to testers in exchange for reviews recently . That's how you obtain a reputation . Androtics is in shit , they should have done something similar if they had half the brain
08-24-2018 10:27 AM
shannon611
In Moderation

Rep Post

08-24-2018 11:29 AM

(08-24-2018 8:54 AM)shannon611 Wrote:  Sorry I not trying to convince anyone of anything just gave a review
On a product that I prefer now and as I stated worked for me that’s all.
Everyone is different and axe like in the commercial works for some people. I have pretty much have every pheromone for the vendors and I
Have Bad Wolf which I like using with my old A314. Just as I noticed
New user posting about Raw Chemistry getting jumped on because he didn’t rave about most popular product. Raw chemistry to me as I stated
To me has a pretty good musk smell better than a lot musk I smelt and
Had pretty good results just as good or better than some other brands but no use posting because if you don’t say what the vets want to hear you get trashed. Sorry again I want post anything further and just leave it to
The pros.
You gotta love people that trash things they have never tried. LOL
When shopping on amazon I usually look at reviews on the products
With 50 good reviews not 1 or two same here just seeing if anyone else
Had same results but guess that’s not a option
08-24-2018 11:29 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-24-2018 11:36 AM

(08-23-2018 9:17 PM)shannon611 Wrote:  Dark water seems to be really good like old a314 to me and has the best scent
Out of everything I have tried.

...is not a review.

The reason I called out the RC guy is because he was a blatant shill and full of shit, not because he didn't praise other products. A couple of the other shills posted about other products, but of course their narratives were bulletproof which explains why everybody here believed their nonsense.

If you've used almost every product out there why only post about Dark Water? I've got a pretty good idea. Also curious how you managed to bring up RC and how fucking great it is in a completely unrelated thread. Add to that you're more interested in starting arguments than sharing any legit information. As far as I'm concerned you have no credibility.
(This post was last modified: 08-24-2018 11:36 AM by MacCauley.)
08-24-2018 11:36 AM
TheBoogieMan
unda yo bed

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

08-24-2018 1:23 PM

He also "reviewed" them on SteveO's forum on the same day. His only 3 posts there are about AD.
08-24-2018 1:23 PM
shannon611
In Moderation

Rep Post

08-24-2018 8:20 PM

Maybe 1 more post
I travel so I just have a drop in bucket of pheromones with me in photo att. Compared to what I have at home. I probably have more mones in travel bag then most people own. Hey tried old a314 and now trying to find a mones that work in the same
Class I have found nothing close. I mix my own now. Not going to post any negatives on anyone’s product but Why post well bad wolf is in another class like axe commercial with 15 year old mones sprinkles on it. Isn’t going to do anyone any good.
So I continue to look for what works for me best. If the attachment worked you can see exactly what I have traveling with.
08-24-2018 8:20 PM
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-25-2018 5:01 AM

For arguments sake lets assume your pics are real. Even then, if you want to be taken seriously you have no legitimate reason not to post your genuine experiences with each product. No one here is expecting you to compare BW with an axe commercial. You made that up in your head. It's okay to post as many cons as pros. It's okay to post about products which doesn't work for you. When I first joined this forum it was obvious to me. Keep playing the victim all you want. The reality is that haven't contributed with any valuable information so why should you be taken seriously? Posting pics of some products literally means nothing to me.
08-25-2018 5:01 AM
MMM

Rep Post

08-25-2018 7:51 AM

(08-25-2018 5:01 AM)MacCauley Wrote:  For arguments sake lets assume your pics are real. Even then, if you want to be taken seriously you have no legitimate reason not to post your genuine experiences with each product. No one here is expecting you to compare BW with an axe commercial. You made that up in your head. It's okay to post as many cons as pros. It's okay to post about products which doesn't work for you. When I first joined this forum it was obvious to me. Keep playing the victim all you want. The reality is that haven't contributed with any valuable information so why should you be taken seriously? Posting pics of some products literally means nothing to me.

(08-24-2018 1:37 AM)shannon611 Wrote:  Work is what I use pheromones for. After buying pheromones years ago
I found love scent a314 stash and tried it again it blew me away. So I return to trying pheromones after reading forums and bought a ton of stuff. Nothing for me even came close. I called vendors trying to get
Something close in this new age 15 years later with no luck. A couple of them agreed aged pheromones seem to always work better 2. You can
Check with Gary at LAL who seem to agree that all the aged older pheromones seem to work a lot better. Even my old Alpha 7 is killer now used to cause just a lot aggression in everyone. But then again every new pheromone product if you read every post is gonna work for someone.

With great results so I always say it works for me and you can take that with a grain of salt. I mix my on a314 with pretty good results just with speeding the aging process up which keeping to myself for now so I can send test samples out to try and see if others get the same results if all Goes well I am working out of state at moment but back home during winter months and will get back on my 3 stage aging process which takes Weeks not years. Which again seems to work great for me.

That was my RED FLAG. But anything is possible in this Game of Mones! popcorn

CATLORD, is that you? Eek

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 08-25-2018 7:51 AM by MMM.)
08-25-2018 7:51 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Babysteps ... but maybe a Giant Leap Pagodeiro 9 5,054 05-04-2012 10:27 PM
Last Post: misfit101