Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

AD: The fall of a giant???
Henry_the_turnip
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: AD: The fall of a giant???
05-04-2018 6:37 AM

(05-03-2018 9:54 PM)masu Wrote:  I've been over at AD for years. It's sad to see what's happened to it. I don't run any businesses, but the way they handled things was too suspicious and at best just unprofessional. I know they went through hard times but this many months (people have been waiting since November 2017) with maybe 3 official statements from them is just terrible.

Giving them the benefit of the doubt that they actually need 6+ months to get everything back up and running, but even then there's ZERO transparency. A decent company would be giving us daily, if not weekly updates on what's going on. If they wanted to run out the back with everyone's money though, this would absolutely be the way to do it.

I'm down around $130 there and still waiting since December.

Masu, I've backed a fair few kickstarters that have been *ahem* a bit late, and made my sense of entitlement very visible on their forums. Most most of them have come good, and a few better than expected. Reading what I said on those forums is actually painful to me now, being a man isn't always about feats of strength (keyboard warriors take note!), everyone has a struggle that you have no way of knowing unless you are in their shoes.

And you know what they say about arguing with someone? First, walk a mile in their shoes. Then if they still want to fight you, you're a mile away, and you have their shoes.
05-04-2018 6:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
VishRemma
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-04-2018 9:54 AM

They be toast...

[Image: 4JIraYR.jpg]
05-04-2018 9:54 AM
Jamie_inLA
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-13-2018 9:12 PM

I have been waiting on an order since November. I finally gave in and tried a recommended site: PeromonesXS but I don't seem to get the same results with their products and really don't care for the smell.

I always favored ISA/B and Honesty - can anyone recommend anything similar while I wait to see if they EVER get their shit together?
05-13-2018 9:12 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

05-13-2018 9:43 PM

(05-13-2018 9:12 PM)Jamie_inLA Wrote:  I have been waiting on an order since November. I finally gave in and tried a recommended site: PeromonesXS but I don't seem to get the same results with their products and really don't care for the smell.

I always favored ISA/B and Honesty - can anyone recommend anything similar while I wait to see if they EVER get their shit together?

Have you checked out Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie? They have a lot of great phero blends and the scents are awesome. Just a suggestion.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
05-13-2018 9:43 PM
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-14-2018 9:09 AM

(05-13-2018 9:12 PM)Jamie_inLA Wrote:  I have been waiting on an order since November. I finally gave in and tried a recommended site: PeromonesXS but I don't seem to get the same results with their products and really don't care for the smell.

Androtics used mostly fragrance, and very little pheromones.... this is probably why their stuff smelled good. It looked and acted like cologne.... because it mostly was.
05-14-2018 9:09 AM

Login or register to remove all advertising

WiggleWasser
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-14-2018 3:21 PM

(05-14-2018 9:09 AM)xtraspecial Wrote:  Androtics used mostly fragrance, and very little pheromones.... this is probably why their stuff smelled good. It looked and acted like cologne.... because it mostly was.

Maybe so, but the Turn Up The Heat + TAC combo still gives me better results than anything else I have ever used. I'm rationing their use like a mofo and will miss them when my stash runs out.

Current Arsenal:

Alter Ego, Scent of Eros, Perception, Edge, Imprint, THU, Unresistable, Treasure Shine, TUTH, TAC, P83, GOA, LIIK (V1), NPA (both LaCroy and Love-Scent), MMM, TLG, and 2 dozen or so other trial size products from LPMP.
05-14-2018 3:21 PM
MMM

Rep Post

05-14-2018 4:51 PM

(05-14-2018 3:21 PM)WiggleWasser Wrote:  Maybe so, but the Turn Up The Heat + TAC combo still gives me better results than anything else I have ever used. I'm rationing their use like a mofo and will miss them when my stash runs out.

And what ratios have you making such a statement, Wiggly?

Thanks! touche

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 05-14-2018 5:00 PM by MMM.)
05-14-2018 4:51 PM
WiggleWasser
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-14-2018 7:22 PM

(05-14-2018 4:51 PM)MMM Wrote:  And what ratios have you making such a statement, Wiggly?

Thanks! touche

Typically 7 µg Turn Up The Heat to 25 µg TAC.

Current Arsenal:

Alter Ego, Scent of Eros, Perception, Edge, Imprint, THU, Unresistable, Treasure Shine, TUTH, TAC, P83, GOA, LIIK (V1), NPA (both LaCroy and Love-Scent), MMM, TLG, and 2 dozen or so other trial size products from LPMP.
(This post was last modified: 05-14-2018 7:23 PM by WiggleWasser.)
05-14-2018 7:22 PM
WiggleWasser
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-17-2018 3:11 PM

Well, their forum is back up.

Current Arsenal:

05-17-2018 3:11 PM
djAndarial
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

05-26-2018 12:14 PM

I ha e seen their fall 3-4 times. So this would make 4-5 times.

They come back under a new name or some other crap.

No company who takes months to ship something is getting my money. FUCK THEM.

Stop relying on companies people. Mix your own stuff.

I said 4 years ago I would not buy unnamed molecules.

I am trying to stuck to that.

I may even start gathering supplies to see what I can do.

I posted a group buy thread under trade section.
05-26-2018 12:14 PM

Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Babysteps ... but maybe a Giant Leap Pagodeiro 9 5,054 05-04-2012 10:27 PM
Last Post: misfit101