Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 4 Average
ACE of Mars (a continuing review of ACE, etc.)
Hurakan
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: ACE of Mars (a continuing review of ACE, etc.)
10-22-2012 12:06 PM

Trust me on this, there used to Alpha mones, get Evolve in the mix and she will drive your nuts. My wife loves it. P
10-22-2012 12:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mars82

Sex: Male

Rep Post

10-22-2012 10:01 PM

First Run of ACE
2 sprays Ascend spread on front neck and outer forearms
2 sprays of Cohesion spread on sides of neck and wrist
1 spray Evolve between the collarbones

Following Hurakan's advice, I applied the full ACE dose. Entered a room where the office ladies were meeting with their immediate boss about a company outing. The air was pleasant. Some brushing and a lot of smiles. When I told them that I couldn't join them, there were some long faces. Will observe more as the day goes by.

More glances, smiling and accidental touches from the office ladies. I was even accidentally poked twice with a pen.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
(This post was last modified: 10-23-2012 2:23 AM by Mars82.)
10-22-2012 10:01 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Mars82

Rep Post

10-23-2012 10:10 PM

Second day of ACE
2 sprays Ascend spread on front neck and outer forearms
2 sprays of Cohesion spread on sides of neck and wrist
1 spray Evolve between the collarbones

ACE somehow makes people a bit forgetful. Some people I talk to sometimes stop in the middle of a sentence to try to recall what it was they want to tell me.

Comparing Bliss and Ascend, It seems that Bliss gives the wearer a vibe that is like a soft spoken respectable leader, somewhat like a priest or chaplain or teacher, people look up to you but they also just seem comfortable with you.

Ascend gives a vibe that the wearer is an aggressive respected leader like a lawyer or CEO or police officer. Someone who's instructions must be followed. I now see why Cohesion is needed whenever Ascent is worn.

On self effects, Bliss keeps me calm. With Ascend, I have to constantly check my temper and be conscious of it.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

(This post was last modified: 10-23-2012 10:13 PM by Mars82.)
10-23-2012 10:10 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

10-24-2012 1:28 AM

(10-22-2012 6:34 AM)Hurakan Wrote:  Next go try Evolve x2, Cohesion x1 and Ascend x1. Also Wolf+Vibe and Ascend+Vibe. However, if possible use ACE for a week and it should drive Smilf nuts.

Have you tried OD+Cohesion?

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

10-24-2012 1:28 AM
Hurakan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-24-2012 6:24 AM

I dont have OD Mars, but it does work for you. I would try it with Vibe for fun and Evolve/Cohesion for women. I dont use too much Alpha or Im overly aggressive.
10-24-2012 6:24 AM
Mars82

Rep Post

10-24-2012 10:48 PM

Today, I forgot my Ascend and Evolve. I just sprayed on Cohesion x2 spread between the sides of my neck and my forearms. I just feel so light and happy, with no uncomfortable feeling. Anyway, I should have done this solo test before. Now, I'm forced to.

One of the girls in the office brushed past me 3 times already. I just pretend not to notice. I'll see how far Cohesion takes me today.

Afternoon: Went to the bank and got extra attention from a cute teller who was working at a different booth.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

(This post was last modified: 10-25-2012 1:16 AM by Mars82.)
10-24-2012 10:48 PM

Mars82

Rep Post

10-25-2012 2:59 AM

Apart from being great mixed with Bliss, Ascend and Evolve, Cohesion is also a good standalone product. It has good attraction properties for women, probably due to the comfort vibe that it induces. Today, I have experienced a number of brushes, glances, smiles and stares from ladies. There's a level of attraction, but nothing overtly sexual (well, I'm always in full view of a lot of people when I interact with ladies). I didn't get any negative self-effects. I haven't noticed any effects from men when using Cohesion solo.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

(This post was last modified: 10-25-2012 3:36 AM by Mars82.)
10-25-2012 2:59 AM
Mars82

Rep Post

10-25-2012 9:07 PM

Today, I'm wearing ACE again but with 2 sprays of Evolve as per Hurakan's advice. Had to cover the Ascend FXS with Issey Miyake as it's smell is really very strong. Effects on ladies is a mixture of attraction and resistance. What gives? Probably they are still coming to terms with how they feel when inhaling the mones. Sort of a conscious vs. subconscious battle.

This wasn't the reaction when I wore Cohesion solo yesterday. There was no resistance with Cohese alone. Just comfort.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

(This post was last modified: 10-25-2012 10:10 PM by Mars82.)
10-25-2012 9:07 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

10-26-2012 1:30 AM

Removed Ascend as it seems that the girls try to avoid me. Now, the reactions are just like yesterday, all good. I guess Ascend for me works well towards getting respect from males and females in a business/work setting.

LAL:

PheromoneXS:

Apex Pheromones:

10-26-2012 1:30 AM
Hurakan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-26-2012 6:52 AM

I didnt see that coming Mars, thought you would have had really good hits with it. Evolve is pretty sexual, maybe in time it will be part of your signature like the alpha mones are.
10-26-2012 6:52 AM

Share This Thread